I wanna fuck the woman that helps me with financial aid but dont know how to approach outsjde of the office.

Sure fire way to turn her off. Go slow, easy and be a gentleman. If she is interested, she will let you know. If she does go out for coffee with you, listen to her, complement her and be polite! Speaking from experience, that usually works - IF she is interested. Never bring up or imply you are interested in her sexually. Just be yourself. If you do ANYTHING overt, she'll drop you before you have time to finish that coffee!
For sure, was messing around. I replied back, read that, same as yours

@YoungBBC21, it’s probably best if you leave her in your fantasies.

Professional workplaces are highly sensitive toward sexual advances. What seems like a harmless gesture to you may be completely offensive to her or one of her eavesdropping coworkers.

Suppose she does say yes and a coworker who does not like her overhears. If that coworker would press the issue with HR you or the financial aid worker may face disciplinary action.

In addition, what if her husband or boyfriend is a dean, a campus police officer, or someone else who can make your existence there hell?

I know you’re are into older women, but, you’re at a college presumably full of college age girls. Capitalize on that for now. You’ll have plenty of chances with older ladies later.

Professional workplaces are highly sensitive toward sexual advances. Colleges and universities even more so. What seems like a harmless gesture to you may be completely offensive to her or one of her eavesdropping coworkers.

Suppose she does say yes and a coworker who does not like her overhears. If that coworker would press the issue with HR you or the financial aid worker may face disciplinary action.

In addition, what if her husband or boyfriend is a dean, a campus police officer, or someone else who can make your existence there hell?

I know you’re are into older women, but, you’re at a college presumably full of college age girls. Capitalize on that for now. You’ll have plenty of chances with older ladies later.
Nice, someone with some sense here, agree!

Professional workplaces are highly sensitive toward sexual advances. Colleges and universities even more so. What seems like a harmless gesture to you may be completely offensive to her or one of her eavesdropping coworkers.

Okay

That’s funny. But possible. Not to get your hopes up! But my husband told me when he was in college he was having an affair with a married women in the financial aid department. Long story short. Couple days before he graduated she called him into her office alone. With the stroke of a pen she deleted 90% of all his school loans!!! I told him he got lucky and she must have felt sorry for him!!! Haaaaaa. But that was over 20 years ago. Not sure if that’s possible now! Good luck.

That’s funny. But possible. Not to get your hopes up! But my husband told me when he was in college he was having an affair with a married women in the financial aid department. Long story short. Couple days before he graduated she called him into her office alone. With the stroke of a pen she deleted 90% of all his school loans!!! I told him he got lucky and she must have felt sorry for him!!! Haaaaaa. But that was over 20 years ago. Not sure if that’s possible now! Good luck.

Doesn’t exactly sound like luck. And for the record it wasn’t the Stroke of the pen that accompanied that little trick.

Doesn’t exactly sound like luck. And for the record it wasn’t the Stroke of the pen that accompanied that little trick.
Haaaaa. Was only joking with the LUCK statement because my husband is not very well endowed. But I guess he makes up for it in other ways! Lol

But you know a Black man deserves all that that you got, huh?:blackgreedy:

Welp, off to flirt with the fin. aid department :bounce:

Back