I think my wife wants bbc

So I recently asked my wife if she’s ever wanted to be with anyone else( I’m the only guy she’s been with) and she says yes but doesn’t want to make me feel bad and no matter what I tell her she still thinks it’ll hurt me, Anyway every time we have sex she has to watch bbc doesn't matter what kinda long as it’s big and black. So my question is should is it best to finally give her the bbc she’s been craving?

So I recently asked my wife if she’s ever wanted to be with anyone else( I’m the only guy she’s been with) and she says yes but doesn’t want to make me feel bad and no matter what I tell her she still thinks it’ll hurt me, Anyway every time we have sex she has to watch bbc doesn't matter what kinda long as it’s big and black. So my question is should is it best to finally give her the bbc she’s been craving?
get her on to BBC as soon as you can

Clear communication is the key. You need to be damn sure that her desires are not just what you would like them to be. I got mixed up in a situation like this a number of years ago. The man had a gorgeous wife and told me that she wanted a BBC. I arrive at the appointed time we talk everything seems nice. I put my hand on her leg and she goes ballistic. Starts screaming that he had set her up to be raped, called him a rather impressive string of expletives and told me to get out she was calling the cops. They ended up getting divorced and I am sure her lawyer found the meeting arranged by him a very useful negotiating tool.

If I was the one potentially sharing her bed I would want a meeting in a neutral location. If she wanted to proceed from there or at a later time the choice has to be hers. A surprise is a very bad idea.

A number of years ago I joined a group, mostly white married women and black males. Husbands aren't involved.

where & what was the name of this group?
We are in Wisconsin and the group doesn't have a name. Most of us have reasons to be discreet and privacy is the utmost concern. The only way into the group is to know someone in the group and be invited. The vetting process takes awhile and prospective new members aren't generally aware of the scope of the group until they have been accepted

Buy Her a box of Large Trojan condoms. Wrap it and give it to her with a promise no matter what. You are still Hers.

If she is concerned about offending you I would recommend a swinger club. Most are low key and respect a newbies wishes. Most communities have them it might take a little internet searching. You should be under no compulsion to participate. Talk to the host/hostess about your desires and you will likely be directed toward someone the fill your fantasies. The clubs have the advantage of screening out the bad people, and discretion is a paramount. The one skill your wife doesn't have is choosing a new person to share her bed

yes,, and I think your wanting a BBC also, your thinking about sucking his BBC

We are in Wisconsin and the group doesn't have a name. Most of us have reasons to be discreet and privacy is the utmost concern. The only way into the group is to know someone in the group and be invited. The vetting process takes awhile and prospective new members aren't generally aware of the scope of the group until they have been accepted
Interesting.

Love the idea of groups like this. I suspect they will become more and more popular over the next 10 years.

Back