I support JK Rowling and her stance on Gender issues!

Angelyn

Female
This article set me off.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/16/opinion/scotus-lgbt-jk-rowling-trans.html?

I can’t stand it anymore. It’s amazing how JKRowling, whose compassion for the women and the disadvantaged is well known, is now being roasted by the woke left for having her reservations about transgender issues.

JRK’s article, which probably 99.9% of her detractors have not read, is here:
https://www.jkrowling.com/opinions/...ns-for-speaking-out-on-sex-and-gender-issues/

Seriously, I come to this site because I want to talk sex anonymously. But I find myself also a bit wary about writing too much and bringing a ton of woke left hate down on myself.

My view has many similarities with JKR’s.

I just do not feel comfortable with letting biological men enter women’s spaces, unless proper actions have been taken to [heck, I’ll just say it] remove that biological difference. Aka, snip, snap!

Gender and gender roles is one thing. I certainly think trans people are entitled to legal protections. You shouldn’t be harassed or the subject of hate or be fired just because you choose to identify as a woman.

But biology is another. You cannot truly change your sex. Even if you take hormones and go under the knife, what about your DNA? Is that going to change? Every single cell in your body is still going to carry that telltale sign that proclaims the sex which you want to reject so much. You cannot even change ONE cell no matter how desperately you try to ******* the issue.

It was good that the Supreme Court has ruled that the Civil Rights Act protects gay and transgender employees. I totally support that.

I’m also pleased to know that the court only discusses employment and excludes “bathrooms, locker rooms, or anything of the kind.”

Biological females should use biologically female locker rooms. That means lesbians, transgender men, cisgender women, etc should use these locker rooms. I’m of course aware that some lesbian may hit on me, or some bearded trans guy with XX chromosomes might look at me. But we’re XX, so we should use the locker room for our sex, and we’ll just have to cope with being lusted after by a small minority of the XX world. Frankly, it won’t happen too much so I expect women’s locker rooms to be fairly peaceful spaces. Bearded trans men are less than 0.1% of the population and don’t exactly commit many rapes, sexual harassments or abductions.

As for the XY, XXY, XYYs, they can all use the same room. If this means men have to accept other men wearing skirts and heels in the same bathroom, so be it. After all, they have to accept gay men in the same bathroom too.

It should be a federal offence or hate crime to bash up people in the locker room for not dressed the way they prefer. I think this is the most important part.

No one should be ****** to accept gender roles. As a woman who wears pants most of the time, I can’t imagine being ****** to wear fluffy baby doll dresses.

I also think we should have public bathrooms for ‘in-betweens’ which can be used by men or women. This is to protect trans women, because men are a lot more intolerant and violent when it comes to enforcing so-called gender or sexual orientation roles.

But I am absolutely against men walking into women’s changing rooms just because they decided they feel feminine today.

And the inclusivity argument is WRONG! Totally wrong! Not every damn thing in the world needs to be 'inclusive'! Because God, mom Nature, Gaia, Circumstance, Science dictate it! What are the chances of me getting prostate cancer? What are the chances of a trans woman getting ovarian cancer?

Discrimination on the basis of biology, for issues related to that biology, is normal.

Currently, seniors pay a lot more for health insurance. If we were to equalize everything on the basis of no-discrimination, the average young woke left demonstrator in the streets would suddenly have to pay 4 times or more for his insurance, because his premiums will have to be used to subsidize elders.

This is not about denying black people the right to employment or to live here or to sit at the front of the bus. Skin color is not relevant to all these things, so you should not discriminate.

But it IS very common to discriminate against humans and to prohibit them from sitting at the front of a car. This is legal and no one challenges it, because biology plays a legit part here. It’s called Protecting Small ******* From Airbags.

Racial discrimination, which most people are concerned with, is is discrimination against a permanent and natural status. Black people are black permanently. You cannot wake up and just decide to be white and get all white people’s privileges.

Because people can’t help their race, but also because race plays little to no part in determining competence for work or likelihood of commiting a crime, it is important to protect against racial discrimination. Otherwise all racism would be just ended if only black people could say three times: “I’m WASP”, click their heels together, and magically the police will be nice to them and security guards won’t bug them and banks won’t redline them. If such a thing was possible, frankly, 99% of Black Pride demonstrators will be rushing to get their magic slippers and click their heels together so they don't need to put up with ******* no more.

I don’t see the same thing for the transgenders. Only a small number of transgender women are genuinely driven to become full women. There’s a lot more drag queens, opportunists, dubious guys who aren’t willing to become women for life.

So there has to be some kind of permanent change of status before you can allow people from more privileged classes to invade the limited turfs of people from less privileged classes.

Now with so many calls for reparations for slavery, what is gonna happen? The same things as it did for Affirmative Action. The most privileged classes will find ways to claim the benefits that are meant to go to the disadvantaged, thereby shunting aside the disadvantaged even more.

Think about a scholarship set aside for ‘African Americans’. Or subsidized home loans, federal grants to businesses, etc.

Some white people can just claim to be an African American, and qualify for all these. Elon Musk, JRR Tolkien and Dave Matthews are all legit Africans!

Or some white person will wake up on the other side of his bed to Bobby McFerrin’s music, decide that he feels black today, and grab these benefits.

I've said before how much I hated it that Pocahontas used her 1/1024 Native American genes to claim a place as a Native American. Although woke ass propaganda claims that Eizabeth Warren never used this to obtain benefits for herself, do you think Harvard did not take her ‘ancestry’ into consideration when they decided to give her tenure and publicize her ‘Native ancestry’ on their website? Warren had no need to actively apply for any benefits. As long as she’s visibly white, other white people and white institutions would give her both white privilege and ‘Native’ benefits just so that they can use her as a prop to claim diversity and inclusion. Without actually having to hire a real Native American professor.

I heard certain NY investment banks used this trick as well in the 1990s. The end of Apartheid and the easing of sanctions on South Africa meant lots of rich white Afrikaners were looking for plum jobs on Wall Street. The banks hired these ‘Africans’ and used them in statistics for diversity purposes. As long as you are not actually looking at a group shot of all their highest paid employees, it will look as though the bank is paying fat salaries to top ‘African’ employees. ‘Africans’ who will never be discriminated against, and who look even whiter and blonder than the average ‘white’ Italian-American or Jewish-American policeman in NYC.

I can just see it on 4Chan or 8Chan. An entire army of white supremacists get together, proclaim that they ‘feel black’, demand membership in BLM, then vote down or disrupt all the meetings and you can’t stop them because that would be discriminating. These guys can claim to be black for the purposes of invading your space and messing with your head, then when they depart the premises, they’re still going to be white and the police are still not going to bother them and cab drivers are still going to pick them up.

Now biological men want to be able to walk into women’s spaces anytime they claim to feel feminine. I wonder how many of these men are genuine transgender females who have made time and effort and sacrifices to become women, and how many are the typical sex-minded male opportunists and lechers who never pass up a chance to sneak into the girls’ locker rooms and showers.

Transgender women should absolutely not be allowed until these men have made the appropriate permanent changes to their biology. Cut it off to join the sisterhood!

I'm nanci. I belong in the Ladies room. I've earned it with my looks and femininity.

tumblr_85e7788cbe14d45f0e15a0dfb579a9a3_a3f54f37_640.jpg

However, I concur with the bathroom segregation. The Ladies room is much too elegant for bitter, saggy, foul-tempered TERFs.

I am a thin, fit trans-girl. I'm prettier and sexier than any wrinkled, aging radfem. My perky A-cups gaze up into a Black man's face, while their flab-bags stare at his shoes. And my cute tiny clitty is more feminine than any TERF's rancid roast beef sandwich (eeew, is that cheese?).

TERFs don't belong with the civilized ladies.
They can have their own bathroom, where they can freely practice scowling into the mirror. :LOL:

Last edited:
A man went to the bar to relax and met a beautiful and elegant woman. At that moment, it was like a turtle watching green beans. Both of them liked each other.

The woman took the man back to her home, and the two spent a fascinating night.

In the morning, the man dressed and said to the woman combing her hair, "Oh, great, you are the best woman I have ever met!"

The woman combing her hair is glad to hear the man's words. "Thank you!"

When the man was wearing clothes, he suddenly found a photo frame on the bedside table. The photo showed a young man, which made him curious.

"Is he your husband?"

"No."

"Oh? So he's your boyfriend? "

"No."

"Eh? Is it your temporary sexual partner? "

"Oh, no, didn't you find that he looks like me?"

"Ah! I see. He must be your brother! Did I guess right this time? "

"You are stupid! That was me before the sex change operation. "

"What?!! Oh no ~ ~ "

Being a military brat that spent some time in Europe growing up...unisex bathrooms work just fine. Was always funny when tour groups would try to split up and use them one gender at a time while locals of either sex just streamed in anyway. Any illegal activity is already illegal. That sign saying women's isn't stopping any bad actors from doing anything.

But more importantly what makes you who you are? What's in your head or what's between your legs? Transgender people have been documented to have physical brain structures that resemble those of their desired gender. Permanent and thought to be caused by hormone imbalance in the womb.

A panda enters a bar....eats some peanuts off the counter, takes out a gun and shoots a patron.... and leaves the way he came in. The bartender yells out after him: "Hey! What the heck are you doin?!?" The panda replies: "I'm a panda; look it up".

Last edited:
Now biological men want to be able to walk into women’s spaces anytime they claim to feel feminine. I wonder how many of these men are genuine transgender females who have made time and effort and sacrifices to become women, and how many are the typical sex-minded male opportunists and lechers who never pass up a chance to sneak into the girls’ locker rooms and showers.

This is a very, very dangerous take. Transgender people are disproportionately the targets of violence and ******* (especially black transgender women, because intersectionality is real). The narrative that transgender people are predators feeds into this kind of violence.

I'm really disappointed in Rowling's attitude. Like lots of people I read the Potter novels and saw most of the movies and I loved them.

One of the things I particularly liked (especially about the earlier novels) was that Rowling really seemed to understand what it feels like to a young person to be different from everyone else, to feel unloved and misunderstood. To go through life in a clueless "muggle" world, keeping big secrets about yourself, having big parts of your life that most people can't even begin to understand. And that's pretty much the story of what young trans folks experience for years on end.

It blows my mind that Rowling, who seemed SO tuned in and sensitive to those emotions in the 1990s, is now so emotionally tone-deaf. It feels like a betrayal. Like being stabbed in the back by somebody you thought was your friend.

Trans folks need and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. And black trans women especially need to be protected, because they are so frequently the targets of violent attack.

I'm really disappointed in Rowling's attitude. Like lots of people I read the Potter novels and saw most of the movies and I loved them.

One of the things I particularly liked (especially about the earlier novels) was that Rowling really seemed to understand what it feels like to a young person to be different from everyone else, to feel unloved and misunderstood. To go through life in a clueless "muggle" world, keeping big secrets about yourself, having big parts of your life that most people can't even begin to understand. And that's pretty much the story of what young trans folks experience for years on end.

It blows my mind that Rowling, who seemed SO tuned in and sensitive to those emotions in the 1990s, is now so emotionally tone-deaf. It feels like a betrayal. Like being stabbed in the back by somebody you thought was your friend.

Trans folks need and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. And black trans women especially need to be protected, because they are so frequently the targets of violent attack.
I think being a White male who LOVES interracial sex is an even bigger secret today in this White Supremacist society. I simply LOVE interracial sex. And I used to be a completely normal straight White male.

This is a very, very dangerous take. Transgender people are disproportionately the targets of violence and ******* (especially black transgender women, because intersectionality is real). The narrative that transgender people are predators feeds into this kind of violence.
wrong in the past few years only 20-22 trans year where killed they are mostly domestic and personal disputes

However, there is remarkably little evidence that transgender Americans are killed at an unusually high rate. According to an exhaustive database kept by the HRC, there were 29 recorded murders of trans individuals in the most violent recent year on record (2017), a fraction of the 17,294 murders committed that year. In fact, the transgender ******* rate is far lower than the ******* rates for African Americans, poor Americans of all races, and “men” in general. Further, most murders of trans persons are same-race domestic or personal disputes, not hate crimes.

https://quillette.com/2019/12/07/are-we-in-the-midst-of-a-transgender-*******-epidemic/

I can't imagine why bitter old feminists hate cute white trans-girls.
Can you?

So typical of men to focus on looks.

To you, it's all about looking attractive to please men.

Whereas the real women who use women's bathrooms look, frankly, terrible. Lots of sagging breasts, fat rolls, lines on faces, people struggling with wardrobe malfunctions, etc.

That's why you, nanci whiteboy, will never be accepted as a woman in our locker rooms. No matter how stereotypically 'feminine' you look, within a few minutes you will out yourself. Because your attitudes are plain not female attitudes.

Back