I see the changes happening...any advice?

I used to say I only did any Bi or whatever you want to call it for my wife. Or only when she was getting a black cock in her.
Things have been changing. I now want a black cock to suck just for me.
The other day I was in a semi "nice" fast food place eating lunch. When this young black guy sat kind of across from me. I immediately noticed I could see a bulge in his pants. I started thinking about it, I wanted to really look at it. Then I did it, I absolutely and on purpose looked at this young black guys dick. I looked up and he was looking at me! I freaked and looked away. But I began to get hard, and I just didn't care, NO I wanted him to know I wanted to suck his dick. I couldn't believe how much I wanted to suck his black dick.
I know its impossible, but I would love to find a BBC here near Denver to worship his black cock and balls frequently. Advice on how do I find him?

Good luck! I'm in the Springs and finding a BBC that wants a sub sissy is rough, found some but they flake out!
sorry to hear that for you. I think I am different, at least in my eyes? This is NOT a bash on you or anyone being a sissy...Everyone needs to be who they want to be.
I am definitely not a sissy, nor do I want to be. I have zero desires to do the clothes or make up or any of that. I am actually kind of a Dom, with women. I am definitely masculine, Alfa in all areas of my life. And not that this plays into that..or maybe it does. I am fit, athletic and can be aggressive in the male world, as well as I have a pretty nice cock, 7 3/4"s and thick. I love women. They turn me on all day long. But geez!! My bisexual oral sub side has grown strong...crazy world we live in. ;-)

I started thinking about it, I wanted to really look at it. Then I did it, I absolutely and on purpose looked at this young black guys dick. I looked up and he was looking at me! I freaked and looked away. But I began to get hard, and I just didn't care, NO I wanted him to know I wanted to suck his dick. I couldn't believe how much I wanted to suck his black dick.
I know its impossible, but I would love to find a BBC here near Denver to worship his black cock and balls frequently. Advice on how do I find him?
Sounds like you are on the right track. I live in a town considerably smaller than Denver and yesterday at a community event, I saw a good looking Black guy who was visiting from out of town. Our culture is so integrated now, that Black men are everywhere. Checking out another guy's package is like checking out women's boobs; they notice. Put an ad online and hang out in a few rest areas or adult bookstores known for cruising and eventually you will find someone who will want you to service them.

Back