So, this just happened…

flightattendan

Male
From
US
Omg… I’m squirming with happiness and ******* right now!

Why? Well, despite being a young, petite, twinky male, it seems BBC can be difficult to come by and isn’t easily accessible unless female. Especially, from straight/curious black men

So, I had just finished shopping at Walmart. I am without a vehicle.

I was just getting my bearings and bags together as I left the store. And randomly, a voice asks: “are you okay there brother?”

I turn around and it happens to be a tall (I’m only 5”5/5”6) black military man (dressed in uniform). Super handsome and a lovely smile

I told him: “I would be okay if I had my own car to get this shopping home”

He asks where I am heading and offers to give me a ride. I told him I didn’t want to trouble him. But, he insisted…

So, we get into the car and he talks about liking my accent and asks where I am from, what I do etc… I try to keep things platonic.

However, being forward and flirtatious I start asking him questions and begin to flatter him. I told him I would love to “pay” him for the ride in a form of payment of a BJ. At first he was hesitant.

Then he grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch. I massaged it and felt it grow. He then pulled it (as he was driving) and I started becoming wet! It was a perfect, thick, juicy piece of black meat!

We then pulled up into an empty lot within a quiet area. He took off his uniform jacket and lifted his shirt over his head.

He had those incredible pecs that you just want to squeeze and massage all day! I suckled on his hard nipples. I then got on my knees and started sucking that big black cock while my hands were playing with his nipples.

I was so hungry that I was ravaging that cock until it squirted in my mouth! I made sure to clean every drop 😋

He then dropped me off home. I asked whether we should exchange numbers but he said no… 😢

Back