I seduced the black hotel van driver last night…

flightattendan

Male
From
US
So, I was the only person heading to our crew hotel in Philadelphia last night.

Tall, black and bald hotel van driver picked me up.

I made conversation with him. He was telling me his back was hurting. I suggested a massage to him.

I told him I could give him a massage and a teaser at that. So, I started massaging his shoulders and then his head. He just behaved normal.

We then exchanged numbers as he said he was finishing his shift soon and would like me to “do his head”

Well, as soon as he came up, the pants came down and he told ne to start sucking. So I did.

The only thing that rubbed off wrong with me was when he said: “next time I would have to charge you” pfff

Other than that… a nice splash of cum was received

I made conversation with him. He was telling me his back was hurting. I suggested a massage to him.

I told him I could give him a massage and a teaser at that. So, I started massaging his shoulders and then his head. He just behaved normal.

We then exchanged numbers as he said he was finishing his shift soon and would like me to “do his head”

Well, as soon as he came up, the pants came down and he told ne to start sucking. So I did.

The only thing that rubbed off wrong with me was when he said: “next time I would have to charge you” pfff

Sounds nice, I live in Philadelphia area, and definitely no charge

Sounds like some hot male to male fun

Back