I really need advice. No judgment.

I have been married for two years to my college sweetheart. Not long after we married, he shared with me his interest in finding me a black man that would please me while he watched. I was very resistant to this at first, and it caused issues in our marriage, as well as affecting our sex life.
I finally decided to try it one time with a guy he found for me in an advertisement on Craigslist. The man was very attractive, tall, muscular. Well, one time led to an ongoing, weekly encounter as my husband watched. Then, one day, the guy informed me he didn't want to do this any longer with my husband present. He wanted to be with me alone, without him. I will be honest, the sex with this guy was better than any man I have ever been with, including my husband. But I was reluctant due to the ground rules my husband and I set.
My husband continually asked me where "Mark" went and why he was no longer coming over. I made up some excuse about him having a surgical procedure and he needed time to recover.
While my husband was out of town on business, "Mark" and I got together and had a very involved talk. It was something that was completely unexpected. He told me he wanted to stop doing this because he felt my husband was disrespecting me, and not valuing me as his wife. He said other things such as 'no man who truly is in love would want their wife to have sex with another man". It resonated with me in a way I did not expect.
"Mark" and I spent that night together at his home and we had sex. We spent every night after that together until my husband came home. I am now seeing "Mark" on the side without my husband's knowledge. I feel tremendously guilty about it and have thought about telling him.

That all transpired about two months ago and continues, but "Mark" is now wanting more from me. He wants me to leave my husband and file for divorce so I can be with him. I will be honest. I am afraid. I am financially dependent on my husband as I am out of a job. "Mark" tells me I never have to work and he will take care of me. He's talking long term, and recently, while at the mall, he took me to a jewelry store asking my opinion on what kind of engagement rings I liked. I asked him what his intentions were and he told me I had to make a decision.
I do love my husband but I now realize our marriage and relationship is not healthy. We get along, but our sex life is non existent now and he seems more into his job and hanging out with his buddies. "Mark", on the other hand, treats me like a husband should treat his wife. He is very respectful of me, values my opinion, and the sex is very fulfilling. I feel as if I am falling in love with him.
I would also like to ad that I am fearful of telling my family, especially my *******. What will they think?

It's another late night and my mind is racing. I cannot sleep. If anyone out there could give me some guidance and advice, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
Well consider your marriage and your love for your husband. Maybe you and him need to sit down and have the conversation of how this type of sex will not work and something needs to change. On the other hand if you have deep feelings for Mark and want a future with him then make your break and move on. I'd make sure you have more in common with Mark besides sex before you took of your wedding ring quite yet though.

Folks have been giving some good advice. It is up to the OP to take that advice or not. Personally, I am thinking there is more to the story than we know. The OP didn't join until when they posted asking for advice. I am wondering if this is even a real situation. If it is, then the OP needs to step back from both her husband and "Mark" or "Robert" and take stock. If her husband is being neglectful and not talking to her, then she needs to find out why. Also, if it is true that her husband offered "Mark/Robert" money to fuck her, she needs to ask why. Once her husband answers these questions then she should go from there. If he doesn't answer them and hems and haws, then she needs to leave him. She should not just jump into a relationship right away with "Mark/Robert". If he really loves her then he will give her the space she needs to deal with her marriage and which way she should go.

Either way, I think the OP needs counseling big time. She needs to find herself and not see herself as a wife or a girlfriend. She needs to take care of herself and figure out what she actually needs with no pressure from either guy. If "Mark/Robert" again, loves her and wants what is best for her, he will encourage her to do this.

Folks have been giving some good advice. It is up to the OP to take that advice or not. Personally, I am thinking there is more to the story than we know. The OP didn't join until when they posted asking for advice. I am wondering if this is even a real situation. If it is, then the OP needs to step back from both her husband and "Mark" or "Robert" and take stock. If her husband is being neglectful and not talking to her, then she needs to find out why. Also, if it is true that her husband offered "Mark/Robert" money to fuck her, she needs to ask why. Once her husband answers these questions then she should go from there. If he doesn't answer them and hems and haws, then she needs to leave him. She should not just jump into a relationship right away with "Mark/Robert". If he really loves her then he will give her the space she needs to deal with her marriage and which way she should go.

Either way, I think the OP needs counseling big time. She needs to find herself and not see herself as a wife or a girlfriend. She needs to take care of herself and figure out what she actually needs with no pressure from either guy. If "Mark/Robert" again, loves her and wants what is best for her, he will encourage her to do this.

I don’t think she knows how to be independent!

I have been married for two years to my college sweetheart. Not long after we married, he shared with me his interest in finding me a black man that would please me while he watched. I was very resistant to this at first, and it caused issues in our marriage, as well as affecting our sex life.
I finally decided to try it one time with a guy he found for me in an advertisement on Craigslist. The man was very attractive, tall, muscular. Well, one time led to an ongoing, weekly encounter as my husband watched. Then, one day, the guy informed me he didn't want to do this any longer with my husband present. He wanted to be with me alone, without him. I will be honest, the sex with this guy was better than any man I have ever been with, including my husband. But I was reluctant due to the ground rules my husband and I set.
My husband continually asked me where "Mark" went and why he was no longer coming over. I made up some excuse about him having a surgical procedure and he needed time to recover.
While my husband was out of town on business, "Mark" and I got together and had a very involved talk. It was something that was completely unexpected. He told me he wanted to stop doing this because he felt my husband was disrespecting me, and not valuing me as his wife. He said other things such as 'no man who truly is in love would want their wife to have sex with another man". It resonated with me in a way I did not expect.
"Mark" and I spent that night together at his home and we had sex. We spent every night after that together until my husband came home. I am now seeing "Mark" on the side without my husband's knowledge. I feel tremendously guilty about it and have thought about telling him.

That all transpired about two months ago and continues, but "Mark" is now wanting more from me. He wants me to leave my husband and file for divorce so I can be with him. I will be honest. I am afraid. I am financially dependent on my husband as I am out of a job. "Mark" tells me I never have to work and he will take care of me. He's talking long term, and recently, while at the mall, he took me to a jewelry store asking my opinion on what kind of engagement rings I liked. I asked him what his intentions were and he told me I had to make a decision.
I do love my husband but I now realize our marriage and relationship is not healthy. We get along, but our sex life is non existent now and he seems more into his job and hanging out with his buddies. "Mark", on the other hand, treats me like a husband should treat his wife. He is very respectful of me, values my opinion, and the sex is very fulfilling. I feel as if I am falling in love with him.
I would also like to ad that I am fearful of telling my family, especially my *******. What will they think?

It's another late night and my mind is racing. I cannot sleep. If anyone out there could give me some guidance and advice, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
Quite the love triangle. Well there are lots of things to be looked at. First and foremost something must have made you marry your current husband and that should be looked at. Second I would recommend coming clean to him about seeing "Mark" on the side if he hasn't already put it together. That will be a major relief and to you and just the right thing to do. I would recommend doing some inner thinking about "Mark" and if you're truly in love with him or if you two are just loving each other at the moment. The judgement of your family and friends could be harsh but in the end you have to be able to look at yourself in the mirror and be happy with the decisions you have made.

Update: Just wanted to let everyone know I am having a baby. I am due in January 2019. My husband has decided to file for divorce, which to be honest, given the circumstances, is probably for the best.
"Mark" and I, given the latest development, have decided to try and build a life together. He asked me to marry him after the divorce is final, but I told him I thought it was best if we lived together first to see how we get along full time.
He has been amazingly supportive to me since I found out I was pregnant, both emotionally and financially. If all goes as planned, we will be married before our baby is born.
Just wanted to share here and update everyone. I appreciate the input from everyone months ago.
Take care, Melissa

Update: Just wanted to let everyone know I am having a baby. I am due in January 2019. My husband has decided to file for divorce, which to be honest, given the circumstances, is probably for the best.
"Mark" and I, given the latest development, have decided to try and build a life together. He asked me to marry him after the divorce is final, but I told him I thought it was best if we lived together first to see how we get along full time.
He has been amazingly supportive to me since I found out I was pregnant, both emotionally and financially. If all goes as planned, we will be married before our baby is born.
Just wanted to share here and update everyone. I appreciate the input from everyone months ago.
Take care, Melissa
Wow you got pregnant by another man while youre married,classy lady you are

Thank you.
If you still love your husband and want to be with him then stay and work on your marriage. If you want to fuck black men in front of him you can always find another black guy.

Maybe this is true, but this thread belongs in the Cuckold Stories forum. If you look through this member's posting history, there are no other contributions, except to this topic. Even under the circumstances, it seems a little strange. Add in that this place was sought for "advice." Then nothing for a couple of months, and an update (bet everybody was waiting with baited breath!) to announce a pregnancy. It also says some things about others who post here. No dogpile about verification from the usual suspects.

Maybe this is true, but this thread belongs in the Cuckold Stories forum. If you look through this member's posting history, there are no other contributions, except to this topic. Even under the circumstances, it seems a little strange. Add in that this place was sought for "advice." Then nothing for a couple of months, and an update (bet everybody was waiting with baited breath!) to announce a pregnancy. It also says some things about others who post here. No dogpile about verification from the usual suspects.
First of all, I came here looking for advice several months ago from people who may have faced a similar situation. I am not interested in, nor have I ever pursed a cuckhold lifestyle.
I just happened to become involved with a black man, at my husband's insistence, and feelings developed. You can choose to believe me or not, but those are the facts.
I had some people here who were of great help to me with coming to a decision. People who weren't interested in judging, but instead were interested in helping.

Some guys dont get it most wives will never leave they just want your big black cock simple these types always make it hard and try and manipulate or undermind a relationship just be happy your getting some really string free pussy and go with the flow and plow away have fun and move on

I can tell you this the more you have sex with Mark the more of a bond you will form. Sex us s powerful thing. Is he coming inside you or are you using condoms? If he is, his cum is already changing your body and mind chemistry.

I would bet you no longer see your husband as your main man in your life am I right?

I saw my wife of ten years totally change and fall for her black lover after about 6 months of being together. She left me for him. The more he fucked her the more she changed.
Changing body and mind chemistry?? That's what Eric and his friend have done to Christy. He completely twisted her mind..It's getting worse.20181015_181511.jpg

Thank you.
Follow your heart and marry the Black guy, when you divorce the white guy you will get your alimony anyways.

Christy,you and Jake dont need to split up.Just get your black love outside your marriage,if Jake is ok with it then go for it!I'm in love with my black boyfriend and he has gotten me pregnant and I lost my precious baby but we are still together and he still keeps trying his best to knock me up!My husband knows everything and is totally ok with it and I love my husband deeply but I date my boyfriend Darrian and he sleeps over and sometimes I sleep at his place "although there is not much sleeping going on lol " The point is,I have alot of black lovers and they fuck me like there's no tomorrow and I love it.At the same time my marriage is very strong and my infidelity makes life exciting for both myself and my husband.Good luck sweety ;)

The whole premise of this type of relationship is to enhance your marriage not let the bull disrupt your marriage....when a disruption occurs, its time for you and your hubby to find a new bull and move on

Back