I never thought I'd do it

Yes and white girls should talk openly and with compassion with white men to encourage them to serve the cause and be as helpful as possible to white girls and any good black guy that wants to fuck them
My now-college age ******* perhaps represents the new generation. Her white previous BF introduced her to a black friend and let nature take its course to the satisfaction of all three.

That's the way it should be and/or daughters are taught that they are allowed to have black boys over for sex but NOT white bois

Oh your right they should have sexual pleaure but it should be linked with a white girl's pleasure from being fucked by a man sized cock .. a BBC

Yes! Ronnie .. Soo true! I hope that soon every white girl will take BBC as though it's perfectly natural whether they are married have a bf or whatever

Of course I love it .. White girls are so much more fulfilled being ducked by BBCs? I promote white girls taking black cocks whenever I can .. At least a dozen white girls are BBC slits now cuz I helped basically not to feel self-conscious about what other may think

Of course I love it .. White girls are so much more fulfilled being ducked by BBCs? I promote white girls taking black cocks whenever I can .. At least a dozen white girls are BBC slits now cuz I helped basically not to feel self-conscious about what other may think
Hate to be blunt (no I don't) but do you " get off" on the idea getting females to become "BBC sluts"?

I don't encourage them to become slits it does happen naturally though.. and I don't let the girls I know talk badly about themselves .. Quite the opposite!

Back