I need so Help

I know better, but I will take the bait...

You make a drunken bet on a highway drag race between two *******, not to mention idiotic, drivers. And since you lost, you have to get "gang raped" by 3 black men with 12 inch dicks. Sounds like a great relationship.

So I have the following thoughts/questions:

1) What kind of a miserable excuse for a "man" wants to see his woman get gang raped and potentially injured, possibly permanently?
2) If this fantasy is so important to him, why doesn't he volunteer to have it done to him first just to see what it would be like?
3) And if you are foolish enough to go through with this, do you think the guys are going to give a ******* about your well-being if during the act you start to feel pain or discomfort?
4) The average penis length is about 5.5 to 5.8 imches. 12 inches is a little more than two times the average. If you are foolish enough to go through with this, do you really think you're going to find three 12 inch dicks as if you were going produce shopping?

Here is some unsolicited advice- sober up, get some common sense, and find a new boyfriend, preferably one who is endowed with a brain and who is concerned more about your safety than seeing his selfish wishes fulfilled.

Eloquently put.

My guess, and only a guess..this so-called question, is only a feeble attempt at humor to get everyone's juices flowing. Being under 100lbs, and nearly anorexic, this so-called bet was made to see her really hurt and harmed. My guess bf posted pic of her, has rattled the responders, and even if remotely true, she would have to be the STUPIDEST FEMALE east of the Mississippi. One more thought, since when is a gang ******* entertaining, would the women of the Congo or Syria or Serbia agree with that. Roleplay is one thing where the lady controls the acts, this seems sort of random bullshit from boyfriend..OSP

My guess, and only a guess..this so-called question, is only a feeble attempt at humor to get everyone's juices flowing. Being under 100lbs, and nearly anorexic, this so-called bet was made to see her really hurt and harmed. My guess bf posted pic of her, has rattled the responders, and even if remotely true, she would have to be the STUPIDEST FEMALE east of the Mississippi. One more thought, since when is a gang ******* entertaining, would the women of the Congo or Syria or Serbia agree with that. Roleplay is one thing where the lady controls the acts, this seems sort of random bullshit from boyfriend..OSP
People around here find bullshit like this entertaining. It shows the value of men and women here!

I haven't been on here long or visit that often, but most of what's on here is whacked. I'm convinced I will never understand white folks.
Darius, trust me when I say, you're not getting a true sampling of "white folks" ... but a very, selective group of mainly white males with low self-esteem. It wouldn't surprise me any if most were currently unemployed. But for sure, they're not a true representation of "white folks". Mac

I've never seen a website, that is so clearly not intended as a gay website, with so many white, bisexual and gay males desiring to hook up with black men. I'm not faulting their curiosities, its their business, but there is a specific section, here, for it which heterosexuals have no desire to go to ... why keep trying to make male-on-male a main topic?

I've never seen a website, that is so clearly not intended as a gay website, with so many white, bisexual and gay males desiring to hook up with black men. I'm not faulting their curiosities, its their business, but there is a specific section, here, for it which heterosexuals have no desire to go to ... why keep trying to make male-on-male a main topic?
Your right Mac... And there plenty of bi-sexual black males that would serve that purpose so why go through all the trouble.

It's not just a problem on here. Even on CL there's stupid ads by guys saying they're looking for straight guys only. If they're with another guy they're either homosexual, bisexual, or curious. Straight is nowhere close to describing them. It's just some stupid fantasy they have about turning guys is my best guess.

View media item 2394Im Tiny 4'11" .. 75 lbs. and Scared of taking MY First EVER BBC ******* Gangbang with 3 Large 12 Inch Cocks .. I was wondering if any one had some pics of Girls under 5 ft and 100s getting fuck by huge Cocks .. I've never seen it or know what to expect .. Any girls small like me wanna share there first time story with me I'd love to listen ..
Don't listen to these critical commentators. They really don't have your best interest in mind. I understand what you are going though and so here is my suggestion to get you out of this mess.
First, make a new bet. Bet that you can return to the bar faster than your boyfriend but both of you have to ride unicycles. Practice unicycling while ******* since that would be prudent judging by your history, before you make the bet. If your boyfriend wants to know why you are riding a unicycle, tell him you're thinking about a career with the circus. Next, make the bet once you're practiced and ready and tell him if you win, you don't have to fuck three black guys with 12inch dicks all night long. But if he wins you will fuck 12 black guys with 3 inch dicks for two days.
Good luck and Godspeed!

Back