I love leaving a club with a black guy!

It is even better when hubby is two steps behind.

I reminisce of that evening... the first time I watched my wife, the first time she went black. It’s amazing that I still stroke to this exact memory - following behind my then-wife and the black guy as he led her through the crowd of the nightclub, toward the door for all to see.

Sometimes it’s the simple things that are most erotic!

The look I would get from white guys when I left the club with a black man made it even more erotic for me. It was like why our you guy's even trying to pick us up when there are black men here you have know chance. The attraction isn't even close!

Reminds me of the time when I was leaving a club with a white girlfriend, and this white guy looked at her funny . . . she looked right back at him straight dead in his eyes and said . . . "What are you lookin' at??? You're not gettin' any!" LOLOLOL 😜!!!

The look I would get from white guys when I left the club with a black man made it even more erotic for me. It was like why our you guy's even trying to pick us up when there are black men here you have know chance. The attraction isn't even close!

I bet you more than half of those white guys used that memory the next time they were having a wank.

My new GF , she's 47 yo, told me other day that "Black guys give me a lot of attention..chat me up. Did I tell you that? " ...so am I reading too much into this or is she a looking to see if I'm up for playing?....what you think?

My new GF , she's 47 yo, told me other day that "Black guys give me a lot of attention..chat me up. Did I tell you that? " ...so am I reading too much into this or is she a looking to see if I'm up for playing?....what you think?
next question to your GF should be: and how do you feel when a Black guy is giving you that attention and chatting you up? Do you like it? Do you get turned on?
Her answers to that might lead you down the path you want

I miss the days of being able to go to a club or bar. My husband enjoys me being a hotwife/slut. He will often come with me to ensure that I am safe and watch. There is nothing like meeting a new black man. My husband letting them know that they can have fun with me as long as they ensure I am having fun with them. I love when the dancing gets close and slow. Turning my back to them and letting them wrap their arms around me, feeling their hands on my waist, moving up and cupping my breasts, then the eventual kiss on my neck.....mmmmm.
I luv this as well and miss it so much

Back