I love leaving a club with a black guy!

It is absolutely a sexy feeling and a hot picture for me to leave the club holding hands with 2 black studs, me in the middle of both studs, no panties, the hubby right behind, the entire club staring at us, and feeling so wet as we all get in the limo and start all the erotic playing as we go somewhere for an all night of pure pleasure:threesome:?:devilish::lips::love:
What a feeling to have the whole club knowing your wife about to be sexually dominated and used by Black studs.

To be honest, when clubbing, parying and flirting, I just tend to be focused on the prospective guy(s) who catch my eye. However, I've seen several times the process of my friend, dancing, getting approached and hit by an African man, first dances together, kisses, caresses and so on, and the reactions of people around, and they can be hilarious. About myself, sometimes when making out with an African and with things getting quite heated, I've noticed the reactions and expressions of some people around. That blend of bad feelings (bad *******, scorn, and all just fuelled by envy) only heats me more, so I can be more showing off and spontaneous, playing the kitty in heat and making clear something good's going to happen to me and to the handsome black stud I'm with. Truly fun.
Where do you live Helen?

I left my fair share of clubs with on the arm of a sexy black man... but honestly don't remember the look on white guy's faces. I was too focused on the man I was with... my body tingling from what I knew was coming when we arrived at our destination. Throwing caution to the wind, and giving no thought to the morning after.

Back