I love leaving a club with a black guy!

To be honest, when clubbing, parying and flirting, I just tend to be focused on the prospective guy(s) who catch my eye. However, I've seen several times the process of my friend, dancing, getting approached and hit by an African man, first dances together, kisses, caresses and so on, and the reactions of people around, and they can be hilarious. About myself, sometimes when making out with an African and with things getting quite heated, I've noticed the reactions and expressions of some people around. That blend of bad feelings (bad *******, scorn, and all just fuelled by envy) only heats me more, so I can be more showing off and spontaneous, playing the kitty in heat and making clear something good's going to happen to me and to the handsome black stud I'm with. Truly fun.

To be honest, when clubbing, parying and flirting, I just tend to be focused on the prospective guy(s) who catch my eye. However, I've seen several times the process of my friend, dancing, getting approached and hit by an African man, first dances together, kisses, caresses and so on, and the reactions of people around, and they can be hilarious. About myself, sometimes when making out with an African and with things getting quite heated, I've noticed the reactions and expressions of some people around. That blend of bad feelings (bad *******, scorn, and all just fuelled by envy) only heats me more, so I can be more showing off and spontaneous, playing the kitty in heat and making clear something good's going to happen to me and to the handsome black stud I'm with. Truly fun.
Being in a college community, I enjoy going to a bar or club and observing the white girls who are there seeing black cock. Some are inexperienced and a bit shy, while others are more aggressive. The interracial dynamic is interesting as the evening progresses.

I've left a club with a black man before. But the look of resignation on white guys showed from when I politely declined to dance with them in favor of black men. By the end of the night, some of them were seething but weak in the knowledge that they would be wanking v fucking once again. They weren't terrible people, just jealous. And who would rather wank than fuck.

Do any other girls enjoy the look on the white guys faces and buzz of leaving a club with a black hunk
Hi Callie.

This is something we as a couple enjoy. Going to a club and leaving with a black bull. We have tried it in Copenhagen, Barcelona and we also tried last year when visiting London (but probably found the wrong club for our attempt). Can you recommend nightlife places to go in London for people with our interest? We are visiting the city again in May this year.
Best regards
M ♤ C

It's the main reason I go out to clubs !!!! is to find BBC .
My husband drops me off and after 5 yrs I think he has picked me up 3 times

This is something we as a couple enjoy. Going to a club and leaving with a black bull. We have tried it in Copenhagen, Barcelona and we also tried last year when visiting London (but probably found the wrong club for our attempt). Can you recommend nightlife places to go in London for people with our interest? We are visiting the city again in May this year.
Best regards
M ♤ C

A few years ago, I was traveling for work. I’d had a few cocktails at the hotel bar before my date and a couple of white guys had flirted a little but nothing that interested me. They saw me leave alone for my dinner date (with someone I knew). When I returned with my black date, the doorman who had seen me leave alone, held the door for us. Walked right past the bar and I giggled to myself because I am older and look pretty conservative and my bbc date was much younger and hot af. My death bed confessions will be epic...

My wife would meet men in Sweetwaters a club in Fredericton and leave with them. It felt strange seeing her pick up men and sit on their laps in the club and then leave with them. Her first bbc was there and they fucked in our van in the parking garage on King Street and then came back in the club. I am sure others noticed and while the van was rocking a group of woman stopped and watched for a bit and laughed. In Chicago she picked up a guy and we left the club together and went back to hotel six where she was well fucked. Sweetwaters is now a health clinic and my female health care provider checks my prostrate in a place that produced many cocks for Pam
Love this idea

Being in a college community, I enjoy going to a bar or club and observing the white girls who are there seeing black cock. Some are inexperienced and a bit shy, while others are more aggressive. The interracial dynamic is interesting as the evening progresses.
Shucks, I think a Black man would be all over you in a minute, if you flashed him a "white-girl" smile.
It might be unknown to some, but the real, most powerful idea of the B-in-w phenomenon is the White woman's lust, whether for Black men for sex, or for seeing white girls hooking up with Black men.
It holds such control. Not just the pretty bunny body, but the bunny's hot mind.

A few years ago, I was traveling for work. I’d had a few cocktails at the hotel bar before my date and a couple of white guys had flirted a little but nothing that interested me. They saw me leave alone for my dinner date (with someone I knew). When I returned with my black date, the doorman who had seen me leave alone, held the door for us. Walked right past the bar and I giggled to myself because I am older and look pretty conservative and my bbc date was much younger and hot af. My death bed confessions will be epic...

you cannot leave us hanging like that.

don’t wait for death to confess!

tell us now...:devilish:

Back