I love leaving a club with a black guy!

My wife would meet men in Sweetwaters a club in Fredericton and leave with them. It felt strange seeing her pick up men and sit on their laps in the club and then leave with them. Her first bbc was there and they fucked in our van in the parking garage on King Street and then came back in the club. I am sure others noticed and while the van was rocking a group of woman stopped and watched for a bit and laughed. In Chicago she picked up a guy and we left the club together and went back to hotel six where she was well fucked. Sweetwaters is now a health clinic and my female health care provider checks my prostrate in a place that produced many cocks for Pam

When we make plans to meet a black man we always choose a hotel with a bar/lounge to meet him at. No matter where we are sitting...at the bar..a table....a booth i always make sure there is a seat next to Robin for him to sit so they can be together. When he arrives she will stand up for a hug and a kiss from him which always draws attention from others which I love. There will be flirting..teasing...kissing and hopefully him feeling her up as they sit an talk and others take notice but the magic moment is when they walk out together...either hand in hand or his arm around her with his black hand on her phat ass and I stay several feet behind them to scan the crowd and see the looks on others faces knowing that she is my wife and shes leaving with a black man that makes me proud. :):qos:LEAVING CLUB TABOO.gif

Last edited:
When we make plans to meet a black man we always choose a hotel with a bar/lounge to meet him at. No matter where we are sitting...at the bar..a table....a booth i always make sure there is a seat next to Robin for him to sit so they can be together. When he arrives she will stand up for a hug and a kiss from him which always draws attention from others which I love. There will be flirting..teasing...kissing and hopefully him feeling her up as they sit an talk and others take notice but the magic moment is when they walk out together...either hand in hand or his arm around her with his black hand on her ass and I stay several feet behind them to scan the crowd and see the looks on others faces knowing that she is my wife and shes leaving with a black man that makes me proud. :):qos:
OH GOD YEESSSS. That is the best! We do that when I deliver her to her BF for the weekend but we do it in a restaurant! Same reaction and then they leave together while I pay the tab! So hot when people realize what is happening!

Back