I love fucking black men behind hubbys back!

I fuck black men as a part of my normal day!I go shopping,I see a fine black man and I flirt my ass off and believe me it dont take alot and I end up laying over a restroom sink or in a bathroom stall getting pounded.I go to black clubs and meet some beautiful black men who fuck me hard and deep.Im a dirty little whore but GOD I LOVE BLACK MEN!And my husband has no idea!He knows I fuck black men in front of him but he has no idea of the men I make love with behind his back![/QUOTE

and id like my name in black cocks with potential hat and hopefully you will pull out 6'4bone day

I wish my wife was like you. I have fantasies that she would have sex with a bbc. I can't satisfy her sexually and am thinking someone else will

I don't care that much if the husband's present, I rather have the woman to myself when I am fucking. I have a lot of other things that make me feel good about myself, Banging someones wife in front of them isn't an ego boost I require. I don't know if anyone in the group tells her husband. I always assume that I need to be discrete and am always discrete
True

Back