I love fucking black men behind hubbys back!

Cheeting is not ok IMO, fucking with hubby's knowledge is fine all things are ok as long as we are honest, why be married if you are just ruin the marriage... people think everyone into this is home wreckers for this exact reason and I do not like it;. Again just my 2 cents so I will fuck right off..​
Bean, i question some of these cheating 'scenarios' I think they are a bit fantastical, especially how some women are here BRAGGING about how they fuck behind their husband's back. There is a bit of spite involved by bragging and I believe in karma.
I see it from different angles; like @AlphaRyder said 'its' not all black and white' - there are plenty of gray areas. Usually when women cheat it is more about an emotional void and less about sexual fulfillment. (at least in MY experience)
Rarely have I met the woman who told me 'I'm cheating because my husband doesn't fuck me right'. But I HAVE heard the following:
My husband is a POS, fuck him!
I caught him sleeping around so this is payback.
He hasn't touched me in months, i just want to FEEL something.
We're separated.
He hasn't been home in weeks.

Notice these are all emotionally tied and less about physical. Now, on the OTHER hand I usually meet women where it is agreed upon by both parties that either:
A) H/W both agree that his penis isn't doing the job
B) H/W both agree that W sex drive is too much for him to handle
C) H/W both agree that W is addicted to BBC
or,

D) H/W both agree that H wants W to be a BBC hotwife :devil:

That being said, I'm a bit skeptical when I read about women sport-fucking behind their husband's back simply for the fuck of it. (pun intended) - An openly cheating wife? There's something much darker going on there lol

Bean, i question some of these cheating 'scenarios' I think they are a bit fantastical, especially how some women are here BRAGGING about how they fuck behind their husband's back. There is a bit of spite involved by bragging and I believe in karma.
I see it from different angles; like @AlphaRyder said 'its' not all black and white' - there are plenty of gray areas. Usually when women cheat it is more about an emotional void and less about sexual fulfillment. (at least in MY experience)
Rarely have I met the woman who told me 'I'm cheating because my husband doesn't fuck me right'. But I HAVE heard the following:
We're separated.

Notice these are all emotionally tied and less about physical. Now, on the OTHER hand I usually meet women where it is agreed upon by both parties that either:
or,

That being said, I'm a bit skeptical when I read about women sport-fucking behind their husband's back simply for the fuck of it. (pun intended) - An openly cheating wife? There's something much darker going on there lol
Dead on.

We're separated.

or,

I think that if you were highly sexed and your partner was a strict once-a-monther, you might change your mind a little

just my two cents from my own personal experiences. But I emphasized the open bragging about cheating.
Indeed you did, but here is a pretty informal and anonymous place where we are all in the same boat, so to speak, and no-one knows anyone else in real time. I thought that when you said bragging, you meant in real life to friends and work colleagues and so on. My mistake.

Back