I love fucking black men behind hubbys back!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pamlovesblackcock, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

I fuck black men as a part of my normal day!I go shopping,I see a fine black man and I flirt my ass off and believe me it dont take alot and I end up laying over a restroom sink or in a bathroom stall getting pounded.I go to black clubs and meet some beautiful black men who fuck me hard and deep.Im a dirty little whore but GOD I LOVE BLACK MEN!And my husband has no idea!He knows I fuck black men in front of him but he has no idea of the men I make love with behind his back!

2. Blackbull6989

Blackbull6989 New Member

US
    That story made me so hard lol

Pamlovesblackcock likes this.
  3. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

I prefer having hubby watch; for me it is hotter seeing him kneeling next to our bed watching. I always fuck them on hubby's side of the bed.

4. cltblackdick45

cltblackdick45 Well-Known Member

US
    Damn I want to meet you!!

5. big9indic

big9indic Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    And make him wallow in the wetness. .lol

bostonbean likes this.
  6. big9indic

US
    Shit, I need to get to the MO so u can "Show Me"! :sex:

7. BethLuvsBBConly

That sure is part of why!! :)

JenNWayne, bigcowboy and big9indic like this.
  8. big9indic

US
    If I'm ever in your "neck of the woods", I'd love to make you soak the sheets! On hubby's side if the bed of course!

9. BethLuvsBBConly

Looking at your yummy photo, 3 years ago I would have said yes, but I have a steady black bf with whom I have the bareback I love.

#9 BethLuvsBBConly, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  10. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

I don't care that much if the husband's present, I rather have the woman to myself when I am fucking. I have a lot of other things that make me feel good about myself, Banging someones wife in front of them isn't an ego boost I require. I don't know if anyone in the group tells her husband. I always assume that I need to be discrete and am always discrete

11. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    You sound like my ex-wife, which is one of the reasons she is an ex!!

hotwifecouple78 likes this.
  12. SeldomSeenSlim

SeldomSeenSlim Member Real Person Gold Member

How very exciting - HOT -- fucking guys that your hubby doesn't know about. If Nancy were to be doing that -- I guess I'd be excited as hell that she's so hot that she needs more than I want to know about -- and that she's still mine when the day - or night -- is done. Do it!

13. dawn42

dawn42 Active Member

UK
    ive always been a whore,so yes i used to fuck guys my ex knew nothing about,and although im now divorced,i still cheat on partners ive had.

14. Rawwnee@Yahoo

Rawwnee@Yahoo New Member

US
    I wish you shopped at a mall near me girl!

15. bostonbean

bostonbean Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Cheeting is not ok IMO, fucking with hubby's knowledge is fine all things are ok as long as we are honest, why be married if you are just ruin the marriage... people think everyone into this is home wreckers for this exact reason and I do not like it;. Again just my 2 cents so I will fuck right off..​

16. The cuck

The cuck New Member

White guy looking for a woman just like you mmmm

17. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

My husband knows I do it and he has grown to expect it!I just dont tell him when I do,but he knows.

18. AlphaRyder

AlphaRyder Member Gold Member Real Person

US
    I get the logic but I do not share the view. On the one hand, there are lots of faithful wives out there suffering through 30 second pump and dump hubbies and/or 4 inch unsatisfying cocks with close-minded hubbies that would throw a fit over someone else fucking their wife. On the other hand, why blow up an otherwise fulfilling marriage with the associated punitive economic and family consequences over a need to get fucked properly - deep and hard? I don't have a horse in the race - I am just always wary over the black and white labels.

BBCnATX likes this.
  19. bostonbean

bostonbean Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Lies..... lies... real people good or bad do not lie... lies ruin everything. Comunicatuon.. I see your logic as well.. a little lie helps a little, got kids raise them telling them to be good people, and u lie and ruin a family.
    Nope thabks for even listening to my opinion.. I can not stand people who cheet and hurt and lie about it..

BBCnATX, goofy403 and hotwifecouple78 like this.
  20. MisterPussyPleaser

MisterPussyPleaser Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    I rather the husband not know, just as much as my wife doesn't know I fuck White and Latina women. It's just a fuck. I don't love'em. So as long as I stay discreet and not bring home diseases... It is what it is. I'm not here to find moral compassion.

#20 MisterPussyPleaser, Oct 6, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2016