I love fucking black men behind hubbys back!

Pamlovesblackcock

Female
Gold Member
I fuck black men as a part of my normal day!I go shopping,I see a fine black man and I flirt my ass off and believe me it dont take alot and I end up laying over a restroom sink or in a bathroom stall getting pounded.I go to black clubs and meet some beautiful black men who fuck me hard and deep.Im a dirty little whore but GOD I LOVE BLACK MEN!And my husband has no idea!He knows I fuck black men in front of him but he has no idea of the men I make love with behind his back!

I fuck black men as a part of my normal day!I go shopping,I see a fine black man and I flirt my ass off and believe me it dont take alot and I end up laying over a restroom sink or in a bathroom stall getting pounded.I go to black clubs and meet some beautiful black men who fuck me hard and deep.Im a dirty little whore but GOD I LOVE BLACK MEN!And my husband has no idea!He knows I fuck black men in front of him but he has no idea of the men I make love with behind his back!
Damn I want to meet you!!

*******, I need to get to the MO so u can "Show Me"! :sex:

I don't care that much if the husband's present, I rather have the woman to myself when I am fucking. I have a lot of other things that make me feel good about myself, Banging someones wife in front of them isn't an ego boost I require. I don't know if anyone in the group tells her husband. I always assume that I need to be discrete and am always discrete

You sound like my ex-wife, which is one of the reasons she is an ex!!

How very exciting - HOT -- fucking guys that your hubby doesn't know about. If Nancy were to be doing that -- I guess I'd be excited as hell that she's so hot that she needs more than I want to know about -- and that she's still mine when the day - or night -- is done. Do it!

Cheeting is not ok IMO, fucking with hubby's knowledge is fine all things are ok as long as we are honest, why be married if you are just ruin the marriage... people think everyone into this is home wreckers for this exact reason and I do not like it;. Again just my 2 cents so I will fuck right off..​

I get the logic but I do not share the view. On the one hand, there are lots of faithful wives out there suffering through 30 second pump and dump hubbies and/or 4 inch unsatisfying cocks with close-minded hubbies that would throw a fit over someone else fucking their wife. On the other hand, why blow up an otherwise fulfilling marriage with the associated punitive economic and family consequences over a need to get fucked properly - deep and hard? I don't have a horse in the race - I am just always wary over the black and white labels.
Lies..... lies... real people good or bad do not lie... lies ruin everything. Comunicatuon.. I see your logic as well.. a little lie helps a little, got ******* raise them telling them to be good people, and u lie and ruin a family.
Nope thabks for even listening to my opinion.. I can not stand people who cheet and hurt and lie about it..

I rather the husband not know, just as much as my wife doesn't know I fuck White and Latina women. It's just a fuck. I don't love'em. So as long as I stay discreet and not bring home diseases... It is what it is. I'm not here to find moral compassion.

Last edited:
Back