I like Fucking in the car from time to time. Am I alone with this?

We both agree. There is something very erotic about fucking in a car and we often do that with a black 'friend' of our's. My wife is short (5'2") and he is about 5'9", so the back seat in our SUV is the perfect place for semi-public fucking. We've also discovered two things: 1) the car need NOT be parked and 2) a white woman getting a BBC in a car causes big truck horns to spontaneously HONK. Hmmmmmmm, wonder what causes that.....

Love car fun, had a beautiful catholic g/f that loved barebacking me after work in secluded or sometimes no so secluded parking lots
A couples times at a church lol

I have a grand Cherokee. Fold the back seats down and scoot my head all the way up to the front seats on my back. The window pillars are perfect feet rests and open the panoramic sun roof and fuck under the stars with the music blaring. Yeah I agree...definitely hot!!
I like you... :sex::sex::sex:

My wife enjoys spontaneous booty calls in our driveways. Absolutely love watching her dash out the door in heels and a way slutty outfit.
that must be amazing to watch! do you live in the country or do the neighbors get a view, too?

Back