I have this desire to serve Black men

I don't know what to call this feeling but when I'm around black men I just get this feeling that I'm his inferior and I want to do anything I can to please him and be accepted by him. Kind of in a fatherly figure way of wanting to make him proud of me. Just do whatever I can to make sure his needs are taken cared of and do whatever he wishes to treat him like a king. It doesn't have to be sexual it can be any menial task or errand. But sexually also I don't want to dissapoint.

I don't know why I feel this way but I just do. Can anyone else relate?

You are subservient like l am. However I just want a dominant man to control me sexually. My desire is to serve him and to service him so that he feels sexually satisfied. You should find a nice older black man that likes his cock sucked when he wants and be available to him. If he wants you to do more that's great for you, but sucking his cock should be most important to you for you to feel in the place that you need. Just remember that you are inferior. Do what you can to become his bitch and you will feel nothing but satisfaction.

I don't know what to call this feeling but when I'm around black men I just get this feeling that I'm his inferior and I want to do anything I can to please him and be accepted by him. Kind of in a fatherly figure way of wanting to make him proud of me. Just do whatever I can to make sure his needs are taken cared of and do whatever he wishes to treat him like a king. It doesn't have to be sexual it can be any menial task or errand. But sexually also I don't want to dissapoint.

I don't know why I feel this way but I just do. Can anyone else relate?
Can definitely relate. Started sucking bbc recently, started putting my ass up for one even more recently. These feelings arent going anywhere, man.
You are subservient like l am. However I just want a dominant man to control me sexually. My desire is to serve him and to service him so that he feels sexually satisfied. You should find a nice older black man that likes his cock sucked when he wants and be available to him. If he wants you to do more that's great for you, but sucking his cock should be most important to you for you to feel in the place that you need. Just remember that you are inferior. Do what you can to become his bitch and you will feel nothing but satisfaction.
Inferior is a bad connotation and word. This should be empowering not result in weird element of self hatred---submissive doesnt mean inferior. Enjoy your masculinity-- as a submissive male worshiping a black males masculinity, as an alpha. celebrate both.

Last edited:
The first time I sucked Black cock the feeling of submission was so very strong. I never even thought about being submissive before that. That unexpected sub feeling, added to the joy of sucking BBC. It was a feeling I never had sucking white cock, so it was that feeling that hooked me. After that, I had no interest in sucking white cock because the sub feeling was missing. After sucking a Black guy who knew how to draw out that submissive feeling, even push it, by pushing my head down on his cock and making me take his load.....wow! After that, whenever he called and asked if I want more, I ALWAYS said yes, yes, yes, I felt it was my duty. I also felt proud. Can anyone relate?

Fuck yes. Black boys are thick and its that struggle to shove all his meat down your throat that makes you feel submissive. When you're kneeling between his legs staring at his huge beautiful BBC covered in spit all glistening, you grab the shaft thick as a wrist and feel his weight as you toss it around admiring it from every angle.
Then you look at your cock hard as a rock and leaking precum. You'd love to jack off while you suck him but you can't take your hands off his cock and balls 🤤 such a spectacular feeling.

I to am infatuated with black men. Black men are so strong and domineering. I find myself staring at their crotch. I want to be there woman. To be taken and methodically transformed into his girlfriend. There would be no resistance. To have my black stud erase my male being and put me at his side. All girl just like he wants me. It almost scares me knowing how much of a woman I would allow myself to become. Once he unleashed that black cock on me my mind would be totally his. Can not wait to be taken out in public as his girlfriend.

Back