I fuck her and Iove the move on the mirror

I use to date this young lady in college who loved to fuck in front of a mirror. We'd sit on the edge of the bed, just a few feet from the closet mirror on the door, she'd squat onto my cock, facing the mirror, and I fuck her while rubbing her clit ... she'd go wild. Then, after she'd felt me cum inside her, she'd slowly lift herself off my cock and watch the cum drip & ooz out of her. She'd take her fingers and push it back inside her, and sometimes lick her fingers clean ... it was some kind of ritual with her. Really kinky ... we didn't have the fancy cellphone cameras to snap photos back then, unfortunately.

I use to date this young lady in college who loved to fuck in front of a mirror. We'd sit on the edge of the bed, just a few feet from the closet mirror on the door, she'd squat onto my cock, facing the mirror, and I fuck her while rubbing her clit ... she'd go wild. Then, after she'd felt me cum inside her, she'd slowly lift herself off my cock and watch the cum drip & ooz out of her. She'd take her fingers and push it back inside her, and sometimes lick her fingers clean ... it was some kind of ritual with her. Really kinky ... we didn't have the fancy cellphone cameras to snap photos back then, unfortunately.
ha ha ha me too!

Back