I couldn't truly respect a cuck partner

I'm a competitive person, and nothing gets me fired up like watching my wife's eyes roll in the back of her head while someone else is pounding her. Makes me want to reclaim her, and I do. I have a great cock, but it's not the biggest she's ever had. And at Splash Mocha, she's probably going to take some 10" or 11" cocks that will burn into her memory. I'll never have one of those... but so what? I can still take her to the place where it feels like her soul is leaving her body as she cums.

It's all about mindset. Lean into the lifestyle that gets you off, and cum hard and often. And of course, be honest with your partner. If you can't be honest with them, who can you be honest with?
Touché brilliantly said 🙏🏼

I do have a boyfriend, but he doesn't know about my BBC escapades. I know what I'm doing is wrong, but at the same time I find it thrilling

The thing is, I think he would be open to it, as he has "joked" about it before but I've never pushed on it. It did have me thinking though, I could never marry or be in a relationship with a man that wants to be a cuck. I just couldn't respect someone that views themselves as less than another man. Kink is one thing, but I think this is one of the few kinks that has too many unrepairable ramifications

My friend tried it with her bf too and she talks about him like he's nothing now, the respect and attraction to him has gone, and almost feels like the love has gone too.

Is that what it becomes? You end up staying together because of a mutual kink and home/financial stability etc rather than truly loving the person you're with?

Would love to hear some honest takes on this
you’re just a cheater. you should do him a favor and leave him so he can have an honest loving relationship like the one you were describing.

just never forget that that’s not you though…..

you should check out a cheating wives/girlfriends forum for advice

Ok so this house is different. My husband isn’t cuck we are in an open relationship he has a girlfriend and I do what I do and at times it meshes .
As far as what I hear you saying that is cheating you are lying and he deserves better as you do yourself. No part of how you feel or what you are doing is healthy or respectful to him or yourself. Do both of yourselves a favor and move, on only platform for this to end up at is Disaster !!!!

I do have a boyfriend, but he doesn't know about my BBC escapades. I know what I'm doing is wrong, but at the same time I find it thrilling

The thing is, I think he would be open to it, as he has "joked" about it before but I've never pushed on it. It did have me thinking though, I could never marry or be in a relationship with a man that wants to be a cuck. I just couldn't respect someone that views themselves as less than another man. Kink is one thing, but I think this is one of the few kinks that has too many unrepairable ramifications

My friend tried it with her bf too and she talks about him like he's nothing now, the respect and attraction to him has gone, and almost feels like the love has gone too.

Is that what it becomes? You end up staying together because of a mutual kink and home/financial stability etc rather than truly loving the person you're with?

If u love him unconditional and it is pleasing for both of u then it shouldn't matter. Its just part of ur sex life it doesnt have to define ur relationship honestly.... is there a particular reason u seek others out

We don't talk about it like that. She does her thing and I deal with the way she has always been. She started to see me while I knew she was with other men, so I feel I got into this knowingly. But I knw what you mean, and it was a struggle to find the right balance where I can accept her lifestyle and feel comfortable in our relationship. She just needs far more sex than me. I don't need that much, sex with her is more than enough. Am I weak? no. Just in love with an incredibly sexy, independent woman that has her sexual needs met outside our relationship.

It’s not really cuckolding if she doesn’t care for her cuck. Sounds more like an abusive relationship frankly.
Cucks understand their women have needs they cannot provide. I guess that is “lesser” in some sense. Frankly, I can’t perform heart surgery or practice law, I don’t think that makes me lessor than them!

We get off on our wife’s pleasures. Some of us stop there… Stag/Hotwife relationships for example.
There are a lot of variations to the “cuck/Hotwife” life style. The import part is that they’re rooted in some general “care” between the participants.

There are also those themes that seem to persist by nature. I’ve got all sorts of crazy psychological theories behind why the same themes seem to be popular. But a lot of kinks we have are rooted in taking control of our fears, leveraging them for a sexual thrill.

You will find no one who is in a long term Hotwife/cuck relationship who says they don’t love and respect their other. If there are, it’s not healthy, and they should go their separate ways and find partners who really work for them.

It’s not really cuckolding if she doesn’t care for her cuck. Sounds more like an abusive relationship frankly.
Cucks understand their women have needs they cannot provide. I guess that is “lesser” in some sense. Frankly, I can’t perform heart surgery or practice law, I don’t think that makes me lessor than them!

We get off on our wife’s pleasures. Some of us stop there… Stag/Hotwife relationships for example.
There are a lot of variations to the “cuck/Hotwife” life style. The import part is that they’re rooted in some general “care” between the participants.

There are also those themes that seem to persist by nature. I’ve got all sorts of crazy psychological theories behind why the same themes seem to be popular. But a lot of kinks we have are rooted in taking control of our fears, leveraging them for a sexual thrill.

You will find no one who is in a long term Hotwife/cuck relationship who says they don’t love and respect their other. If there are, it’s not healthy, and they should go their separate ways and find partners who really work for them.
Also… cheating is a no no in my opinion. The real exciting stuff in the lifestyle happens when you have solid trust, honesty and communication with your cuck. Not lies.

Cheating is just so immature. Luckily for him it’s a relationship not a marriage. He can wash his hands of you and then you can just fuck black guys. For no good reason you bring betrayal and complication to his life. Awesome! You must be so proud. You do know that some guys completely snap and get violent when they discover the person they thought cared about them not only doesn’t care but is expending effort to make a fool out of them? I’m not condoning that but it’s an unfortunate fact in some cases. How about you give me his email address and I’ll contact him with a message…run like hell bro.

Yes I do. I know that Nature is fair game. I also know I was mainly referring to the pathetic Omega. Any other Helpful nature tips? 😂
And when they gang up on him it due to him becoming weaker/older/sick. And in this case the Alpha usually falls no further than a now beta. So what’s your point @The Arranger?

I left my first husband because I’d lost respect for our marriage after my first encounter and I felt I wasn’t being honest and fair to him. Fast forward over 30 yrs and I have a platonic (almost) companion I wouldn’t be without.
That’s how it should be. I don’t respect white men. They are weak pathetic and need to pay for their history. But they make the perfect husband for now. To finance. Provide. Emotional support. And eat yo comtrol. And their white guilt grows more snd more as they see their wives gf all now know the truth. And that the black man is the alpha. Abs they are betas. I love my husband. But I do t respect him. And I love to humiliate him. And other wives husbands who want me to show them how. Respect is the black alpha. And I like to make my white boy show the ultimate respect by kneeling and sucking his black masters huge black cock. That’s respect.

I'm a competitive person, and nothing gets me fired up like watching my wife's eyes roll in the back of her head while someone else is pounding her. Makes me want to reclaim her, and I do. I have a great cock, but it's not the biggest she's ever had. And at Splash Mocha, she's probably going to take some 10" or 11" cocks that will burn into her memory. I'll never have one of those... but so what? I can still take her to the place where it feels like her soul is leaving her body as she cums.

It's all about mindset. Lean into the lifestyle that gets you off, and cum hard and often. And of course, be honest with your partner. If you can't be honest with them, who can you be honest with?
That about sums it up for me as well.

I left my first husband because I’d lost respect for our marriage after my first encounter and I felt I wasn’t being honest and fair to him. Fast forward over 30 yrs and I have a platonic (almost) companion I wouldn’t be without.
Sounds very much like where we are heading and it is very exciting xx

Pretty simple what is being said. Most women won’t have respect for some Uber beta cuck lapping up some other dudes cum. Honestly it reaches a point it clear the dude is simply gay and is just refusing to come out. It’s not kink it’s homosexuality. This is a reasonable position and yes we understand there are some pathetic dudes out there being used by women as a bank account and they are fine with it because it’s all they can get, which is why their women doesn’t respect them. This is the entire point of cuckold versus an open relationship or swinging or wife sharing. Only cuckold is an act of completely devaluing any sense of manhood the others are kink. The fact she is also a cheater is unrelated but also something the person should address as cheaters have personal issues that need resolving as well. Just get some self respect be honest break up and move on with your life to locate a better fit for a partner. It’s better for yourself and your partner whom you are cheating on.

Ours started when I found my wife cheating with her ex BF. We came to an agreement. We love each other but the sex she needs is not something I can provide. She has cheated a few times since our agreement, that I know of. But we have been married over 18 years now and still going stronge.
Very similar story for us. Love this!

Back