I couldn't truly respect a cuck partner

I do have a boyfriend, but he doesn't know about my BBC escapades. I know what I'm doing is wrong, but at the same time I find it thrilling

The thing is, I think he would be open to it, as he has "joked" about it before but I've never pushed on it. It did have me thinking though, I could never marry or be in a relationship with a man that wants to be a cuck. I just couldn't respect someone that views themselves as less than another man. Kink is one thing, but I think this is one of the few kinks that has too many unrepairable ramifications

My friend tried it with her bf too and she talks about him like he's nothing now, the respect and attraction to him has gone, and almost feels like the love has gone too.

Is that what it becomes? You end up staying together because of a mutual kink and home/financial stability etc rather than truly loving the person you're with?

Would love to hear some honest takes on this

I do have a boyfriend, but he doesn't know about my BBC escapades. I know what I'm doing is wrong, but at the same time I find it thrilling

The thing is, I think he would be open to it, as he has "joked" about it before but I've never pushed on it. It did have me thinking though, I could never marry or be in a relationship with a man that wants to be a cuck. I just couldn't respect someone that views themselves as less than another man. Kink is one thing, but I think this is one of the few kinks that has too many unrepairable ramifications

My friend tried it with her bf too and she talks about him like he's nothing now, the respect and attraction to him has gone, and almost feels like the love has gone too.

Is that what it becomes? You end up staying together because of a mutual kink and home/financial stability etc rather than truly loving the person you're with?

The perception of this thing (cuckold sex) varies from person to person.

You are one of the people to whom social conventions apply, which means you can no longer consider your boyfriend / husband a man if you surrender to another man and therefore pass you on to another man for sexual purposes.
According to a patriarchal conception, a person who loses his wife because of another man loses his manhood, and therefore loses the respect of society.

Partner swinger sex other "dough", because in that situation, both halves of the couple hand over their partner to another man or woman, and in parallel, he himself wants to have sex with another man or woman, and thus the equilibrium is established.
Because of a common and mutual experience, no one loses the other party’s respect and self-esteem.

Triple sex is in the middle between the two categories listed.

I hope I could help you some!!

He doesn't have to be a cuck to accept you being with other men. You guys could have an open relationship, with him having sex with other women, or not, but consenting your BBC escapades without being submissive to you.
I totally understand that, and an open relationship is something I could live with.

I guess I'm more talking about, I couldn't respect my man if he wanted to watch, or go down on me after another man was inside.of me. I like men to be masculine, for.me, that just feels very submissive and weak.

Time you cut this Place Holder Boy Friend loose. He deserves better than a cheating girl friend. One that plays behind his back. Let him find another who will respect him for what ever he is. This is not a black and white thing. This is a cheating girl friend thing. This relationship has gone toxic. If you cannot be honest with him, then he deserves better.

It says a lot about a Woman
from a biological and psychological perspective that she not only ACCEPTS this mentality but Chooses to actively pursues it.
(Choice, Ladies)

In my youth, soft men wouldn't stand a chance in hell connecting with a woman, let alone a hot woman.

This soft ass Big Sister Society Fostered an environment effeminate Men have the opportunity to mate and procreate.

I can go a step deeper... 👀

It goes against nature to have a Beta male or even worse - God forbid- an OMEGA MALE be the head of a clan/ tribe /household/ pack etc...

No other Mammals in nature that I'm aware of would this type of behavior be sustainable for a strong family bloodline to prosper

So the fact that women not only accept this Behavior but actively want to be a part of it is completely UNNATURAL to Me.

Who the fuck knows 😂

Last edited:
from a biological and psychological perspective that she not only ACCEPTS this mentality but Chooses to actively pursues it.
(Choice, Ladies)

In my youth, soft men wouldn't stand a chance in hell connecting with a woman, let alone a hot woman.

This soft ass Big Sister Society Fostered an environment effeminate Men have the opportunity to mate and procreate.

It goes against nature to have a Beta male or even worse - God forbid- an OMEGA MALE be the head of a clan/ tribe /household/ pack etc...

No other Mammals in nature that I'm aware of would this type of behavior be sustainable for a strong family bloodline to prosper

So the fact that women not only accept this Behavior but actively want to be a part of it is completely UNNATURAL to Me.

Who the fuck knows 😂
I agree tbh. For me, I want ******* one day. There is no way I could look at the ******* of my children and know he eat my pussy full of another man's cum the night before. I think it's pathetic, and not in the roleplay way, I mean it's genuinely pathetic.

(Choice, Ladies)

Who the fuck knows 😂
Ok I googled Omega Male. From the what I saw they have no need of a lady friend or to masterbate. They can literally fuck them selves as they appear to me hemfrodites. Which is a human with both male and female sex organs. This is something that seems to be a big deal with the Affects3D crowd.

I agree tbh. For me, I want ******* one day. There is no way I could look at the ******* of my children and know he eat my pussy full of another man's cum the night before. I think it's pathetic, and not in the roleplay way, I mean it's genuinely pathetic.
If my lady friend were to come to me and say I want to
fuck so and so I would have to make a decision. It would be to peoples choice. Hers and mine. Period. How ever if I found out that she was fucking so and so with out being asked that is cheating and I would ask myself what else is she lying about. Yes I would lock her out of my bank account and home🏠.

i have had two ladies do just that. One told me it was none of my business. Took the day off work. Packed her things and delivered them to his house were his wife signed for them. Changed the locks. Blocked her phone number. Informed her parents where she might be living. Suddenly the two of them had lots of time to play. Her boss worked for his wife’s family.

The second time I packed her stuff and dropped it off at her office. Of course I changed the locks and blocked her phone.

let my friends know that we had broken up because she was cheating. Those relationships were toxic. So I cut my losses.

Found a lady that respected me and who could and would be honest with me. Married her and the marriage lasted just over 20 years until cancer took her.

Last edited:

My GF has no respect for me anymore. We still live together. I'm her (money)provider and do al the domestic chores. We have a real hardcore SM relation which makes me stay on track. For her punishing me causes sexuel arousal. She loves it. So yes it end up this way with us.

Damn some of you people are judgemental! Everyone is different sexually. If what turns them on doesn't turn you on, that doesn't mean it's disgusting!

As long as everyone else is being judgemental I will too! We've been swingers most of our adult lives. We have sex with other people, lots of other people. However, both of us are present, and in full agreement. It's not cheating. I could not respect anyone for cheating. If I can't be in an honest relationship I won't be in one.

Ima be real with you, and it might come off as harsh, but I don't see the problem here?

Like you say you couldn't love or respect him if he really did turn out to be the submissive type of cuck but you're already going behind his back with other dudes and it sounds like this ain't new at all. A one time one night stand I could understand but repeatedly fucking around on your significant other makes all the "I love you"s worth a dime a dozen at the end of the day :/.

On top of that you get off on it being wrong so if we were to rank your priorities your own kinks would be above him already. It low-key sounds like you're already in the " staying together because of a mutual kink and home/financial stability etc rather than truly loving the person you're with?" Endgame. Actually it's a one-sided kink right now but still, no reason to be worried about it lol.
With that said if you really do think ya love him might as well just come clean. It can only go one of three ways ->
A. it turns out he was actually just kidding, he thinks you're a hoe and y'all find proper matches respectively.
B. He turns out to be a stag not a cuck and is just mad you've been going behind his back.
C. Your fears are confirmed and y'all find better matches or stay together and you just lose your cheating kink is all

I don't know if you're financially dependent on him or what but like...not a big deal 🤷

The Omega Male is the lowest rung in the Wolfpack. The Wolfpack represents one of the greatest hierarchical structures in the mammal world

Beta Male is not a negative, it simply refers to every other male who isn't the Alpha of the pack. However, the Omega is truly the lowest. They have no rights, no voting rights, no breeding rights, and they are quite frankly treated like *******.

In fact the Omegas only purpose is to add numbers to the pack and to be used as a whipping post to strengthen the other males.

Some of these cuckold couples that I've met their man husband or boyfriend would be viewed as an Omega.

A guy like me can't even respect that. So it begs the question what kind of woman chooses a man like that to mate with?
You do know that in wolf packs it is not un common for the beta after a while to gang up on the alpha and ******* him out.

Yes I do. I know that Nature is fair game. I also know I was mainly referring to the pathetic Omega. Any other Helpful nature tips? 😂
No. I live in the country. We have a pack of coyotes in the area. From time to time I have to head out and put down a former Alpha Male due to his injuries. Just saying. Normally never see the coyotes. Only when one is injured. The body is given over to the authorities to insure there was no desease involved.

Swinging idea or if being stag can solve this for you

You will have to talk to him about this.
I take it that you will always have to have black cock in your life, and that you will never give that up?
I bet like a lot of us guys he would be glad that you are getting the pleasure you need, as he loves you he will be glad to let you carry on.
Then you will have to ask him how he feels and what he might like to do.

Ima be real with you, and it might come off as harsh, but I don't see the problem here?

Like you say you couldn't love or respect him if he really did turn out to be the submissive type of cuck but you're already going behind his back with other dudes and it sounds like this ain't new at all. A one time one night stand I could understand but repeatedly fucking around on your significant other makes all the "I love you"s worth a dime a dozen at the end of the day :/.

On top of that you get off on it being wrong so if we were to rank your priorities your own kinks would be above him already. It low-key sounds like you're already in the " staying together because of a mutual kink and home/financial stability etc rather than truly loving the person you're with?" Endgame. Actually it's a one-sided kink right now but still, no reason to be worried about it lol.
With that said if you really do think ya love him might as well just come clean. It can only go one of three ways ->
A. it turns out he was actually just kidding, he thinks you're a hoe and y'all find proper matches respectively.
B. He turns out to be a stag not a cuck and is just mad you've been going behind his back.
C. Your fears are confirmed and y'all find better matches or stay together and you just lose your cheating kink is all

I don't know if you're financially dependent on him or what but like...not a big deal 🤷
Very true. You have already made him a cuck and if ur taking bbc bare he has already licked you after being blacked and creampied and kissed ur fresh Dick sucking lips. So you’re living everything you said you hate already and forsing bf to be at risk of your escapades; sadistic.

I could never marry or be in a relationship with a man that wants to be a cuck. I just couldn't respect someone that views themselves as less than another man.

You should ask him if he could ever respect a woman who cheats on him, as you do. Then you can establish whether you respect each other, because it seems like you certainly don't respect him.

I'm generally open to other lifestyle choices, but you haven't given him a choice at all. Just deceit. It's your choice to not be with a cuck. My hotwife certainly wouldn't want to be with one. But she also wouldn't be with a straight-up cheater. So...

Back