I can't get him to stop fucking my wife

There is no question that you are a guy who has a real need to over compensate which means you are either terribly unendowed, uneducated, and unremarkable. I think in your case it clearly goes to all of the above. Now b a good boy, get back under the porch and get back to your crack pipe.

There is no question that you are a guy who has a real need to over compensate which means you are either terribly unendowed, uneducated, and unremarkable. I think in your case it clearly goes to all of the above. Now b a good boy, get back under the porch and get back to your crack pipe.
First off I don't live down south. And the word boy, is probably what use when talking to black men. And I don't use *******

You know when you use stereotypes like that, it kind of stereotypes you more than the person you are trying to insult.

Regarding the question at hand; the OP might be adjusting to his role as a cuck and might actually like it, like some more eloquent members pointed out.

That does not mean the wife should treat her family badly. If the husband wants to wait around until the bull of his wife releases her at some point, cool beans. But if some one is having doubts your partner should support you.

And finally; look at the OP. Now it reads orgasms. He removed the tumblr picture, the text etc. See while some here are insulting, being racist and what have you, the little troll even felt it was enough.

You know when you use stereotypes like that, it kind of stereotypes you more than the person you are trying to insult.

Regarding the question at hand; the OP might be adjusting to his role as a cuck and might actually like it, like some more eloquent members pointed out.

That does not mean the wife should treat her family badly. If the husband wants to wait around until the bull of his wife releases her at some point, cool beans. But if some one is having doubts your partner should support you.

And finally; look at the OP. Now it reads orgasms. He removed the tumblr picture, the text etc. See while some here are insulting, being racist and what have you, the little troll even felt it was enough.
Thank you.

When we started he was just having sex with my wife while I watched.
Now he is becoming more and more dominant and it's humiliating.
wrong dogs as an example have sex.she was with him because she chose to..it might have been sex to u but it was more to her as u can see... and for u there is not a thing u can do to stop or deter it...its about her and her enjoyment period

wrong dogs as an example have sex.she was with him because she chose to..it might have been sex to u but it was more to her as u can see... and for u there is not a thing u can do to stop or deter it...its about her and her enjoyment period
Incorrect on multiple accounts. They're married and he still has rights in the marriage. And she is not fulfilling her obligations. The moment he tells her to stop is the moment she should do just that.

Of course if she intends to ignore him, theres only one reasonable thing to do. Divorce her fast and without delay. Because the marriage is essentially over.

Yeh BUT, the guy in this scenario doesn't have a problem being a cuck. He has a problem with not being able to control his wife's libido! Lol

Then again, I like how ppl here are telling others how to live THEIR lives. Who are we to judge?

How many of you out there has explained to your family, friends, or church members why you hang out on an alternative sex site?
The Churches nowadays would approve. And they would ask you if your children were involved just the type of thing they get off on.

And if the ******* were not involved, the church would ask for a donation and assign you 10,000 hail mary's to say. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

By the way, just in case no one has pointed this out, you need to look at people's avatars before you go into long diatribes against them and insult them with racist garbage. See the little banner on his avatar that says "moderator"? That means he can toss your ass out of here faster than you can breathe. And with what you said to him, you deserve to be. Oh, and something else, it's never a good idea to ******* and post or to ******* and email. It allows us to do stupid ******* like you did, because the normal brain filters are in off mode.

This is the risk the husband takes when he starts his wife down this path. When I started two years ago, I only ever said I would go with 1 or 2 guys to please hubby. But after the second I wanted a third and so it went on. Hubby was glad I wanted to carry on, and that I had my QoS tatt done.
Its now part of our married life, im going to carry on seeing BBC as long as any still find me attractive enough in the future to want me.
I did promise hubby at the start that I would stop if ever he said he wanted me to. Now I dont think I would.
We are addictive. lol

His cock is twice the size of mine. He gives my wife the best sex of her life and drives her wild with orgasm after orgasm.

My wife was reluctant to try cuckolding at first but now she is addicted. She's told me she "loves big black cock" and it feels better than mine. At first I liked watching but now I want it to end.

We made a rule that she would only see him once a month but now he is with my wife twice a week. I havent had sex with my wife in 2 months but he gets to have her anytime he wants. He stopped using condoms and is cumming inside my wife. They go out in public and I don't get to watch any more.

I told my wife I wanted to go back to having a normal relationship but she said it's too good to stop now. I asked her bull to stop and he said no.

What am I to do? I know I can't compete with this thing

tumblr_nj0rmdNAIC1sv2woao2_500.jpg
Well...I'm having some problems with letting the black guy keeping fuck my wife after I cum....But if I will try with you I'm pretty freaking sure that I'll letting you fuck her for hours and watch only....What a great huge black cock man!

This is the risk the husband takes when he starts his wife down this path. When I started two years ago, I only ever said I would go with 1 or 2 guys to please hubby. But after the second I wanted a third and so it went on. Hubby was glad I wanted to carry on, and that I had my QoS tatt done.
Its now part of our married life, im going to carry on seeing BBC as long as any still find me attractive enough in the future to want me.
I did promise hubby at the start that I would stop if ever he said he wanted me to. Now I dont think I would.
hey, KIM here, ROY my husband start talks 2 me over ten years ago, over the years thing start loss up for me. now I can talk about it 2, about & year ago thing start heat up on this, ROY put five CAM in our bedroom, I ask him what the cam for, he said it was for us, I said I bet, one night ROY & ME was on the internet, he said let put & ad out on u,i ask what kind of ad, he said sexty ad, I ask r u sure of this, he said yes, he, I said well do it, I also sail if it not big, I don't want it,ad said===BLACK ONLY=== WHITE WIFE== 5'9"==117LBS==BLONDE RED HAIR==GREEN EYES==34BB TITS==36" LONG LEGS==NEVER HAD A BABY==JUST ONE GUY IN HER LIFE{7"}===={WANT TEN R MORE INCHER}THE FIRST HOUR WE POST IT,35 e-mail, the next two week I most got over a thousand e-mail, I did pick one out about 2o miles away from us, he was 6'7" 300lbs, ROY 5'9" 155lbs,by do this it no way I could think it ROY, one Friday evening around 5 pm, with five min. I was total nake stand in front of him, his arms was big around as my legs was, he pick me up & carry me 2 the bed room,he look at me & said u r little, but I got a big surprise for u,he pull it out, I want 2 run from it, twice as long as ROY, 4--5 time big around, it no way I can take that I said,he said more like u can take more, I said how, he said I was made of it, tall & slim, he start rub it up & down over her, ROY do this a lot, but most the time it just go in me,well he push the head in me, I all most jump out of the bed, I was CUM like hell, wave after way , i was MOAN-SCREAM-HOLLER ^ CRY,WELL HE WITH HOME SUNDAY NIGHT, so do u think I can stop,i don't think so , hope u know i'm still fuck this guy, but I aim step out on b/f & hubby, got gangbang about a week ago, love it 2i'm petty sure I get g/b again, ROY not said a word 2 me about stop, but he was the one that put the g/b thing in my head,if I want 2 stop, don't think my body let me

circus, when you come back, how about an update on your situation!? Hope things are working out for you. Mac
MAC! What are you doing?!?!? Stop being nice and go back to that lovable old a$$hole we all love. lol. You are fun to tease. And you are a good egg. And you really do care, which is more than I can say for a lot on here. Damn. I might actually like you. Nice post. I hope he gets your message.

circus, why do you bitch and complain? You agreed to start it. She just took it to another level.
You have a choice. Accept it and lower yourself in so many ways.
Or talk to her and get her to agree to rules post haste (good luck with that).
Or lay down the law to her and be a man. She married you. She made commitments. You can hold her to those commitments or not. Your choice.
Either way, good luck.

His cock is twice the size of mine. He gives my wife the best sex of her life and drives her wild with orgasm after orgasm.

My wife was reluctant to try cuckolding at first but now she is addicted. She's told me she "loves big black cock" and it feels better than mine. At first I liked watching but now I want it to end.

We made a rule that she would only see him once a month but now he is with my wife twice a week. I havent had sex with my wife in 2 months but he gets to have her anytime he wants. He stopped using condoms and is cumming inside my wife. They go out in public and I don't get to watch any more.

I told my wife I wanted to go back to having a normal relationship but she said it's too good to stop now. I asked her bull to stop and he said no.

What am I to do? I know I can't compete with this thing

tumblr_nj0rmdNAIC1sv2woao2_500.jpg
I don't see the problem .., Looks like a dream come true...

I just accept that I could never compete with something like that. Its very humbling to realize that after my wife has fucked something like that I am never going to please her again...other than with my tounge. She does say that I'm a big help licking while the bull is inside and I do love cleaning her up and then French kissing her.

Back