I can't get him to stop fucking my wife

Have you thought about being happy for her? She's finally getting something that she didn't even know she wanted and is probably having the time of her life. You had a part to play in that.
Isn't it the ultimate cuckold humiliation to be excluded from your own fantasy? This is when you find out what it is truly about for you. I found my true submissive nature AFTER I went through the same situation. Looking at it as tonkatoy suggests may be the best way for you to transition to whatever the next phase is for your relationship. Best of luck! I hope you find a happy place.

Isn't it the ultimate cuckold humiliation to be excluded from your own fantasy? This is when you find out what it is truly about for you. I found my true submissive nature AFTER I went through the same situation. Looking at it as tonkatoy suggests may be the best way for you to transition to whatever the next phase is for your relationship. Best of luck! I hope you find a happy place.

Good to hear from a real cuck. As a black bull for a few couples I know the cuck husbands are completely happy having an alpha male take over. It can be overwhelming until he finally accepts his place. For those who don't understand this... it sounds outrageous. But for the willing cuck it's the best thing that could happen to them :blackgreedy:

Last edited:
Good to hear from a real cuck. As a black bull for a few couples I know the cuck husbands are completely happy having an alpha male take over. It can be overwhelming until he finally accepts his place. For those who don't understand this... it sounds outrageous. But for the willing cuck it's the best thing that could happen to them :blackgreedy:

Can you elaborate?

Just another of many cautionary tales played out on this site, if they are to be believed. This is why I haven't and will not get involved in any kind of cuckolding situation. I like sex as much as the next guy, but when it comes to sex, I like for it to involve me and a female, not me, a female, and Sigmund Freud.

Just another of many cautionary tales played out on this site, if they are to be believed. This is why I haven't and will not get involved in any kind of cuckolding situation. I like sex as much as the next guy, but when it comes to sex, I like for it to involve me and a female, not me, a female, and Sigmund Freud.
So true.

Yeh BUT, the guy in this scenario doesn't have a problem being a cuck. He has a problem with not being able to control his wife's libido! Lol

Then again, I like how ppl here are telling others how to live THEIR lives. Who are we to judge?

How many of you out there has explained to your family, friends, or church members why you hang out on an alternative sex site?

EveryE="ncbbccuckcpl, post: 655696, member: 54146"]Perhaps you should re-read my post. I didn't say anything about evolution in the grand sense of humanity. I said: It's an evolutionary process in developing a cuck relationship. Did I type that slow enough for you?[/QUOTE]
Every guy here is such a scholar.

Yeh BUT, the guy in this scenario doesn't have a problem being a cuck. He has a problem with not being able to control his wife's libido! Lol

Then again, I like how ppl here are telling others how to live THEIR lives. Who are we to judge?

How many of you out there has explained to your family, friends, or church members why you hang out on an alternative sex site?

Unless somebody tells their family, friends, or fellow congregation members, they wouldn't know. And if they find your stuff here, the same question could be asked of them.

I used to teach at a Catholic school when I was involved in the swinger scene, and people would ask me if I was worried that I would see another teacher or parents of my students at a party. My response was that if they were there, they wouldn't reveal anything because they would have to then explain their presence as well.

The Churches nowadays would approve. And they would ask you if your children were involved just the type of thing they get off on.

Last edited by a moderator:
EveryE="ncbbccuckcpl, post: 655696, member: 54146"]Perhaps you should re-read my post. I didn't say anything about evolution in the grand sense of humanity. I said: It's an evolutionary process in developing a cuck relationship. Did I type that slow enough for you?
Every guy here is such a scholar.[/QUOTE]
First off I am not a guy. Secondly... and perhaps sadly.. you are not a scholar.

ncbbccuckcpl said:
Every guy here is such a scholar.
First off I am not a guy. Secondly... and perhaps sadly.. you are not a scholar.[/QUOTE]
Your another guy here pretending.

I really don't give a flip what your opinion of me or anything other useless crap you spew. Rest assured I don't lose any sleep about what morons like you think.

Back