I can't get him to stop fucking my wife

She can't say NO...she loves it bareback because she is a cumslut. There's always a risk of pregnancy but who cares. Once people take that step there's no turning back. I'm straight but you have one of the most beautiful dicks I've ever seen.

His cock is twice the size of mine. He gives my wife the best sex of her life and drives her wild with orgasm after orgasm.

My wife was reluctant to try cuckolding at first but now she is addicted. She's told me she "loves big black cock" and it feels better than mine. At first I liked watching but now I want it to end.

We made a rule that she would only see him once a month but now he is with my wife twice a week. I havent had sex with my wife in 2 months but he gets to have her anytime he wants. He stopped using condoms and is cumming inside my wife. They go out in public and I don't get to watch any more.

I told my wife I wanted to go back to having a normal relationship but she said it's too good to stop now. I asked her bull to stop and he said no.

What am I to do? I know I can't compete with this thing

tumblr_nj0rmdNAIC1sv2woao2_500.jpg
Once you`ve opened Pandora`s Box ..., hehe.

Maybe you haven`t read the dozen of advices about this subject first, or didn`t take them seriously enough.
Once she has started, there is no going back! That`s a law of nature.

Long read but maybe worth it...

To all the cuck-wannabes who read this thread: Be warned and careful what you wish for! If you are not prepared for what has happened to @circus and many, many others already, just stop trying to get your wives into this - it is a one way road!

You underestimate the importance of sexuality for a woman. Okay, if she hasn`t had the experience yet, she doesn`t know what she is missing out on, and probably won`t go for it just because of curiosity, and risk a good relationship.

But once she`s experienced the real thing ...: Breath taking orgasms - and i mean orgasms and not only one of them - that have her sweaty body trembling and shaking for minutes and that literally affect her whole body and not just her pussy; orgasms that make her squirt and take her body hours to recover from... Are you really as naive as to think she could ever go without that again? - She will not!

Women can be very creative and inventive when it comes to justifying their actions and taking what they want and need. So, if you take back the green card, will she stop playing around? No, not at all! Not even if that means, she will have to do it behind your back.

Wasn`t it you, the husband, who suggested all this to start with? Technically speaking, where is the big difference, if she goes for it in front of you or behind your back; isn`t it the same act, anyway? And what gives you, the husband, the right to decide over her body and needs? Doesn`t she, as a 20th/21st century`s woman, have the right to do what seemed acceptable for men for over hundreds or even thousands of years?

Certainly, she will have a feeling of guilt each time she comes home from one of her lovers, used and deeply satisfied. This feeling will give her heartaches but it will also deminish in time along with the satisfaction until her lust has built up again to the level she is too weak to defy, and makes her give in to it once again. It`s a vicious circle. The point is that the satisfaction from good sex, real sex overweighs the guilt from her infidelity (by far!).

Why do you think there are women (and not that few) who would litterally chase after (some) man who has already proven to be an obvious asshole to them? Because they like the humiliation? May be true for a few, but commonly not. Most of all they do it because he is capable of providing them with some real good sexing and orgasms. Same story here: The pros of real pleasurable sex and good orgasms seem to overweigh the cons of the humiliating treatment by that asshole.

To all the women in such a situation: Go leave that dyke, he`s not worth it! Maybe he would be, if he was the last and only one who could give you satisfaction, but he isn`t!; there are others too. It is worth to go out and find someone new, even if that means a long haul until you find the right guy.

To all women in a situation described priorly above (wives and girlfriends): Don`t take the cheating path! Try to make your husband understand why you can`t go back and live without "the real thing" anymore. It will be hard for him at first, but if he truly loves you, he will begin to understand and support you and your needs. This will save you (the wife/gf) from a lot of bad feelings like guilt and heartaches and will even bring you and your husband closer together. To jointly get over a problem is what strengthens a relationship, right?

By the way, there is no need for the husband to fear competition with (one of) your lover(s) anyway, as the one and the other are two completely different things. It may be true that the husband can`t provide you with what your lover(s) can, but equally, your lover(s) can`t give you what your husband does. Would your husband be jealous of your weekly women`s tea party with your other housewife friends? Most probably not. Because it is something that adds to your life experience AND is something you cannot have with him. Would you keep him from his poker Fridays with his other husband friends? Why should you? He needs some time with his male buddies as well.

jm2ct`s.

Damn, a lot of white guy bashing on here. We just enjoy the lifestyle since we've tried just about everything. I have a 7 1/2" dick and not all black men have big dicks. Like I've told everyone I've chatted with, set boundaries first. If the boundaries are broken ask her to stop. If she doesn't then leave the relationship. No since in crying about it, go find a woman that will respect the set boundaries and have fun. That's what this lifestyle is supposed to be about.

Was this aimed at me? Sorry, i didn`t mean to bash.
BTW i haven`t said a word about size - nor about black men or their sexual organs, if you read my posting thoroughly.

i am very much with you and what you say about boundaries and that they need to be discussed and defined beforehand. But also sometimes things develop and move away from that initial set of rules. Sometimes it happens that a lifestyle takes on "a life of its own" and changes into something that it was NOT supposed to be about, initially.

How would you (re)act in such a case? Give up marriage and "leave the relationship", like you said, even if you (still) love your wife more than anything else, just because you don`t want her to experience that special kind of pleasure and satisfaction anymore? ...just asking.

And what is the ladies` POV about this, or the experiences they have made within the lifestyle? Please, ladies, tell us about your side of the story too! T.y.
It wasn't aimed at anyone. Just some advice. If he's that upset about it, walk away. Sometimes when this evolution happens and your not happy, yes I would walk the fuck out. Especially if boundaries have been crossed!

Can you elaborate?
This is what I've been told directly from cuck husband's. Normal, hardworking men with a wife, raising children... But for the sexual aspect of their relationship the guy was MORE THAN HAPPY seeing his wife have explosive orgasms with a black bull.

A lot of responses to the ORIGINAL post talk about disrespect, divorce, calling the wife a slut, etc... But for certain couples this situation is their fantasy Cumming to life.

Some men love having their women overcome sexually by a larger male. The original post got his wife into it but was oblivious to the powerful connection between his sexy white wife and a hung black bull.

There was a guy once who pursued my wife I hated him. He was a jerk and really aggressive toward me and made me feel uncomfortable him being around us both and our home. I asked her to stop seeing him and discussed it. She really liked him but said she would stop taking his calls....three weeks later I come home to find them in our bedroom with her riding him hard...I was surprised to say the least and a little annoyed. I left them alone and when he left she kissed him good bye and he said he would see her again soon.. When I asked her what was going on she said he just dropped by unexpectedly and it just happened. She said she was sorry for breaking her word to me but that she cant guarantee if he came by again she wouldn't fuck him again and that she really liked how he fucked her and while she wouldn't reach out to him, if he came by and initiated the visit I needed to know she liked how he fucked her and for me to please not be too angry if he fucks her especially since she warned me in the beginning she might like it a lot. Of course, I also accepted and new if the guy was aggressive and forceful with her and she already wanted to fuck him, which in this case, it was me who asked her to stop otherwise she would have continued to see him, she would have easily and willingly not fought him too hard if he ****** his dick in her mouth or pulled her panties down and put her in a position where she felt like he was going to ******* her which she fantasized about as being a convenient excuse to have sex with someone else and enjoying it rather than cheating..So she wanted to be taken by ******* by a potential lover but also wanted to feel like she to not put herself in that position, to simply drop her panties and give her body to the male so they could have what they both wanted while still making him feel in control and power over her body without having to take the situation to a bad level where it did become a problem for us both while she also demonstrated dominance over me by allowing it to happen

When we started he was just having sex with my wife while I watched.
Now he is becoming more and more dominant and it's humiliating.
maybe because u have no balls...u sound like a baby...tell him ..no more game offer thats it...maybe she respect you more ..so stop wining ...and act ...fantasy is great,,but to let if affect relationship/ marriage is stupidity..no bbc is worth ...none..

maybe because u have no balls...u sound like a baby...tell him ..no more game offer thats it...maybe she respect you more ..so stop wining ...and act ...fantasy is great,,but to let if affect relationship/ marriage is stupidity..no bbc is worth ...none..
Maybe he hoed not want respect, wants to be dominated and trained? To each his her own what’s right for you not right for others

Back