I can't get him to stop fucking my wife

There is this saying Once you go black you never go back. So live with it, accept it for what it is . deal with it. Talk it over with both of them, see if they are willing to limit their playtime.

Maybe he hoed not want respect, wants to be dominated and trained? To each his her own what’s right for you not right for others
no thats not his issue...he is clearly implying he wants it to stop...otherwise i agree with u...the power thing...but he wants it to stop...so yes grow some balls tell him no more ..be a man wife looking for that believe me..we all want to please our men ..with bbc or without..my man said no more ..thats it case closed

no thats not his issue...he is clearly implying he wants it to stop...otherwise i agree with u...the power thing...but he wants it to stop...so yes grow some balls tell him no more ..be a man wife looking for that believe me..we all want to please our men ..with bbc or without..my man said no more ..thats it case closed
A lot of guys just say they want it to stop but that’s just a game their playing here. But you’re right if he really wants her to stop, but I doubt it.

Back