I can't get him to stop fucking my wife

If you decide to be a cuckold, you can also decide not to be one. Tell her you changed your mind and if she still loves you and wants the relationship to continue, she must stop. Dont even waste your time with her bull. He is in it solely to get laid and humiliate you.

If she doesn't want to, accept you fucked up big time. Then get a divorce and move on.

Let your wife deal with the inevitable letdowns and heartbreaks.

Well said Sys....no doubt. It’s that simple. You don’t need all this back and forth.

I actually like your cerebral, tongue in cheek approach to all of this. I cannot begin to tell you how MANY HOT white chicks I've hooked up with here in Austin.... Who have husbands or boyfriends... Who are emasculated just as you've said... And then the women themselves Cannot explain it!

I don't have enough time to write all the different scenarios i've been involved in. Half the time it's a white guy ASKING ME to help 'turn' his girl BLACK.

Can I explain this cultural shift? Nope.
Am I enjoying banging these sexy white women? YEP! :blackgreedy:

BUMP

I actually like your cerebral, tongue in cheek approach to all of this. I cannot begin to tell you how MANY HOT white chicks I've hooked up with here in Austin.... Who have husbands or boyfriends... Who are emasculated just as you've said... And then the women themselves Cannot explain it!

I don't have enough time to write all the different scenarios i've been involved in. Half the time it's a white guy ASKING ME to help 'turn' his girl BLACK.

Can I explain this cultural shift? Nope.
Am I enjoying banging these sexy white women? YEP! :blackgreedy:
SMH all these emasculated men

Ok, without going thru all the posts, I say it's not for him to stop the bull, it's for him to stop the wife. *******, the bull could want to stop, but if the wife does not want to stop, guess what? It won't stop! Some of you couples need to remember and realize, the bull is there at YOUR invitation, so, they need to play by YOUR rules. When there is a total disregard for your wishes, then turns into disrespect. Now if you relinquish all control and hand it off to the bull, then that is a different story. Nonetheless, with that being said, if you really want it to stop, then you need to check your wife. Now it may come to a crossroads where she gives you an ultimatum, let her keep fucking or leave. I know what my answer would be, but then again, that ******* would NEVER happen with me.

Look on the bright side. Never mind lol
Honestly the only way hes going to stop fucking your wife is if you guys move or he moves. It could last years until the passion burns out...

Your wife and her bull are not even in control and can't help themselves. The more they fuck, the better the sex gets, the more the urge for them to fuck becomes stronger. If they find out it bothers you as twisted as it sounds its going to get them off even more and make them want to fuck more. Just move.

Even if you divorce your wife shes still going to be fucking him. In fact, it will make it even worse and they may end up in a relationship. Interracial sex is some powerful ******* sometimes. You have no idea how much sexual pleasure, gratification and satisfaction they are experiencing. They are going to get uncontrollable sexual urges for each other.

The best thing you can do is find a higher paying job in a different area and use that as a reason to relocate far away from the bull.

When we started he was just having sex with my wife while I watched.
Now he is becoming more and more dominant and it's humiliating.
I dream about this every day! If my wife told me she not going to stop fucking him because it’s the best sex she’s ever had it would be so deliciously humiliating!

Last edited:
Back