I cannot stop thinking of it

There is some theory that seeing/knowing our women with another man triggers a very primal instinct to reclaim our women and assert our dominance as her breeding male. While I can say that when she has played in the past I absolutely had to fuck her after the other guy was done, at the time I felt like this was just due to me being extremely horny from watching her be plowed into another dimension. I don't know what caused the fantasy but it has always been there. And while I prefer to see her with a black man a white man or any other race for that matter still turns me on. I just love seeing her in utter extacy and cumming hard over and over with another man. Also for me a big part of it has to be the man being very well endowed. While I am not huge, I also don't have a micro penis and I want her to receive what I cannot provide. Seeing her stretched out and filled up completely and watching her be sent on a mystical journey from a massive rod is most certainly a large part of it. Ultimately I don't think the why is as important as the fact the the desire is there.

Why do I think of my wife going black....
Going black, or trying black?
I think too many of the posters on black2white simply take the black2white event a bit too far. If the husband & wife feel her having sex with black men will enhance their relationship, that's a good thing going forward. This thing of going black, meaning only black, is a bit much and most definitely ends up becoming a strain on the relationship at some point. The wife should still desire to keep the husband happy and fulfill his sexual needs as well, whether its just a BJ or HJ, or plain old vanilla sex. And, I think the black guys don't want a married woman (any woman) hanging onto them ... just score the free pussy and do the job they were suppose to do ... giving her bone rattling sex. Everything stays kewl that way.

There is some theory that seeing/knowing our women with another man triggers a very primal instinct to reclaim our women and assert our dominance as her breeding male. While I can say that when she has played in the past I absolutely had to fuck her after the other guy was done, at the time I felt like this was just due to me being extremely horny from watching her be plowed into another dimension. I don't know what caused the fantasy but it has always been there. And while I prefer to see her with a black man a white man or any other race for that matter still turns me on. I just love seeing her in utter extacy and cumming hard over and over with another man. Also for me a big part of it has to be the man being very well endowed. While I am not huge, I also don't have a micro penis and I want her to receive what I cannot provide. Seeing her stretched out and filled up completely and watching her be sent on a mystical journey from a massive rod is most certainly a large part of it. Ultimately I don't think the why is as important as the fact the the desire is there.
Definately 👍

Why do I think of my wife going black....its driving me crazy with all of the scenarios....who else feels the same way???
I think its part of a white males nature to get excited at the thought of a black male replacing him. We know our white females get wet and excited for black cock so we cant help imaging scenarios of black men between our womens legs

Back