I can make your wife, fiancee or girlfriend a BBC-craving "slut".

How serious are you about having your wife, fiancee or girlfriend blacked? Do you really want to see her blacked? Ready to take up the challenge?

Some people have that wild fantasy but seem to not be able to make their dream come true. The reasons for this can be that, among others, the fear of rejection and even separation, or their partner may find the idea completely repulsive. No matter the reason in your case, I can transform your wife, fiancee or girlfriend into a BBC-craving "slut". Why? Simply because I have the right words, charm and possess a working knowledge of women psychology. So, what are you going to do about it? Up for the challenge? What would you bet for it?
Feel free to PM

How serious are you about having your wife, fiancee or girlfriend blacked? Do you really want to see her blacked? Ready to take up the challenge?

Some people have that wild fantasy but seem to not be able to make their dream come true. The reasons for this can be that, among others, the fear of rejection and even separation, or their partner may find the idea completely repulsive. No matter the reason in your case, I can transform your wife, fiancee or girlfriend into a BBC-craving "slut". Why? Simply because I have the right words, charm and possess a working knowledge of women psychology. So, what are you going to do about it? Up for the challenge? What would you bet for it?
Please pm

You should get verified
But Interested to know more,
You have the right words, charm, etc ? 😉
100%! While my little white dick is in a tiny metal chastity cage. Want to service her before, prep him if she needs me to, and clean-up after.No BC and bareback only. Testing needed. We take full responsibility for any "outcomes"

Im glad you clarified. I figured you didnt mean it to mean "lazy" but unfortunately there are some guys that think that women should cater to them, just by being hung. And there are some women who feel that way, most of them tend to be younger and more naive, but from my experience women enjoy the seduction.

Women want to be seduced, girls want to get fucked. 22 year old college chick vs 32 year old with a career.

Can you help me get my wife as a bbc slut. We play it out in bed n I want to see her craving n addicted to black men, but we like to keep it private. Thx

Can you help me get my wife as a bbc slut. We play it out in bed n I want to see her craving n addicted to black men, but we like to keep it private. Thx

I can train your wife, so the answer to your question is "YES" But the question you did not answer is - Does your wife want to be trained? I will add more to this reply because I feel a lot of men on this site seem to MISS this point. You can fantasize all you want about women in general, your girlfriend or your wife. But it's not your body. It's her body. And so what does she want to do with her body?

So fantasize all you want, but does your wife want to be Trained to handle Big Cock, BBC cock, Multiple Men, to be a cock slut? cum slut?
If the answer to those questions is "YES" then reach out to me.

Good luck and happy fantasizing. :)

I can train your wife, so the answer to your question is "YES" But the question you did not answer is - Does your wife want to be trained? I will add more to this reply because I feel a lot of men on this site seem to MISS this point. You can fantasize all you want about women in general, your girlfriend or your wife. But it's not your body. It's her body. And so what does she want to do with her body?

So fantasize all you want, but does your wife want to be Trained to handle Big Cock, BBC cock, Multiple Men, to be a cock slut? cum slut?
If the answer to those questions is "YES" then reach out to me.

Good luck and happy fantasizing. :)
We only play it out in bed n she knows I want to share her with BBC bull, but she isn’t ready or warmed up to the idea to make it a reality yet. What are my chances to get her into the actions?

Back