I can make your wife, fiancee or girlfriend a BBC-craving "slut".

We only play it out in bed n she knows I want to share her with BBC bull, but she isn’t ready or warmed up to the idea to make it a reality yet. What are my chances to get her into the actions?

You want odds? Based on what you said, your odds are probably 10% she will do it. You don't sound like a guy who can seduce your wife, you dont sound like a guy who makes anything really exciting. It sounds like normal married sex, and so your wife is very content with where she is and has no reason to go outside that safe box.

You want odds? Based on what you said, your odds are probably 10% she will do it. You don't sound like a guy who can seduce your wife, you dont sound like a guy who makes anything really exciting. It sounds like normal married sex, and so your wife is very content with where she is and has no reason to go outside that safe box.
You are scaring me man... you are really good at what’s going on in my relationship ... She is playing it out in bed with me because I told her about my fantasy that I like to share her with black men, but she said she won’t do it. Yes, it’s the same old boring sex in bed n no fun. I did try many times asking, seducing n even begging her to try it out but she said no.
I am not sure what to do or how I can get her into this lifestyle.
We had sex the other might n it was quick n boring for her, but I enjoyed it since she played it out for me as her cucky hubby n she was telling me about her bbc bull, it took me 5 minutes to finish. Lol.
She was hot, wet n dripping n said I think I need to have a vibrator because I couldn’t satisfy her n left her hanging in there. She said she needs a real alpha man in bed n I’m just a useless cuck.
Finally, she said what if I get a real man who fucks me better than you in bed, what are you good for? I said I will cleanup the mess baby to show my love n loyalty to you n your bbc bull, then she laughed.

You are scaring me man... you are really good at what’s going on in my relationship ... She is playing it out in bed with me because I told her about my fantasy that I like to share her with black men, but she said she won’t do it. Yes, it’s the same old boring sex in bed n no fun. I did try many times asking, seducing n even begging her to try it out but she said no.
I am not sure what to do or how I can get her into this lifestyle.
We had sex the other might n it was quick n boring for her, but I enjoyed it since she played it out for me as her cucky hubby n she was telling me about her bbc bull, it took me 5 minutes to finish. Lol.
She was hot, wet n dripping n said I think I need to have a vibrator because I couldn’t satisfy her n left her hanging in there. She said she needs a real alpha man in bed n I’m just a useless cuck.
Finally, she said what if I get a real man who fucks me better than you in bed, what are you good for? I said I will cleanup the mess baby to show my love n loyalty to you n your bbc bull, then she laughed.
Your deal isn't the same as mine because your girl plays with your head and more. Mine isn't like that -- she just said no when I asked her over and over to fuck black guys.

Finally I gave her an ultimatum -- do it....at least try it....or I'm out. I had worked on her for over a year and I was tired of hearing no. The ultimatum got her to go for it, and that was the start of her loving black dick as much as I love seeing it in her holes.

Your deal isn't the same as mine because your girl plays with your head and more. Mine isn't like that -- she just said no when I asked her over and over to fuck black guys.

Finally I gave her an ultimatum -- do it....at least try it....or I'm out. I had worked on her for over a year and I was tired of hearing no. The ultimatum got her to go for it, and that was the start of her loving black dick as much as I love seeing it in her holes.
Really? Where is she now? It’s sounds so hot but hard to believe. U r tripping

How serious are you about having your wife, fiancee or girlfriend blacked? Do you really want to see her blacked? Ready to take up the challenge?

Some people have that wild fantasy but seem to not be able to make their dream come true. The reasons for this can be that, among others, the fear of rejection and even separation, or their partner may find the idea completely repulsive. No matter the reason in your case, I can transform your wife, fiancee or girlfriend into a BBC-craving "slut". Why? Simply because I have the right words, charm and possess a working knowledge of women psychology. So, what are you going to do about it? Up for the challenge? What would you bet for it?
yes please,

How serious are you about having your wife, fiancee or girlfriend blacked? Do you really want to see her blacked? Ready to take up the challenge?

Some people have that wild fantasy but seem to not be able to make their dream come true. The reasons for this can be that, among others, the fear of rejection and even separation, or their partner may find the idea completely repulsive. No matter the reason in your case, I can transform your wife, fiancee or girlfriend into a BBC-craving "slut". Why? Simply because I have the right words, charm and possess a working knowledge of women psychology. So, what are you going to do about it? Up for the challenge? What would you bet for it?
Please reach out to me.

Please I fuckin crave it

I have spoken to a lot of couples here who say
We only play it out in bed n she knows I want to share her with BBC bull, but she isn’t ready or warmed up to the idea to make it a reality yet. What are my chances to get her into the actions?
They are afraid to take the step to full commitment. I was hesitant too.

But I can honestly say that once my husband and I were "all in" the experience, not just the sex, was so much better. The hesitation, or worry or questioning of should I let my bull do this or that, all disappeared. All I had to do was as my DOM told me. Yes, sometimes I would not have chosen to do what he told me to do, but after doing it, I felt so much better.

So my advice to couples on the edge is to go for it. Let you DOM take control and if he wants you to be a slut, be one!

I would love for you to help!

Attachments

• 20210531_182226.jpg
    20210531_182226.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 54

i would give it a try _ but you are to far away

And you have no media and nothing to see if that interest translates to the other side.

Would love to chat with you about my wife. Pm me if you want

Please help me turn my wife into a bbc slut

Could you do it without her knowing I want her to? Like I want her to want to do it I don’t want her to even know I know

Back