I can make your wife, fiancee or girlfriend a BBC-craving "slut".

How serious are you about having your wife, fiancee or girlfriend blacked? Do you really want to see her blacked? Ready to take up the challenge?

Some people have that wild fantasy but seem to not be able to make their dream come true. The reasons for this can be that, among others, the fear of rejection and even separation, or their partner may find the idea completely repulsive. No matter the reason in your case, I can transform your wife, fiancee or girlfriend into a BBC-craving "slut". Why? Simply because I have the right words, charm and possess a working knowledge of women psychology. So, what are you going to do about it? Up for the challenge? What would you bet for it?
We are currently working on finding her first bbc. She’s never had one.

Like I’ll give her number and Snapchat and I want the guy to pick her up without him saying I want her to
And you think this will go over well with her.? Why do you all continue too think your going to "make" somebody do something that they don't want to do? Over and over I see the reply she said n
"no" but now I want to make her do this. What part of no do you not understand? If she expresses an interest in play or fantatsy OK you have some thing. If you ring it up and she says no then its no.

Back