I can make your wife, fiancee or girlfriend a BBC-craving "slut".

Saxophone

Male
From
Sweden
How serious are you about having your wife, fiancee or girlfriend blacked? Do you really want to see her blacked? Ready to take up the challenge?

Some people have that wild fantasy but seem to not be able to make their dream come true. The reasons for this can be that, among others, the fear of rejection and even separation, or their partner may find the idea completely repulsive. No matter the reason in your case, I can transform your wife, fiancee or girlfriend into a BBC-craving "slut". Why? Simply because I have the right words, charm and possess a working knowledge of women psychology. So, what are you going to do about it? Up for the challenge? What would you bet for it?

How serious are you about having your wife, fiancee or girlfriend blacked? Do you really want to see her blacked? Ready to take up the challenge?

Some people have that wild fantasy but seem to not be able to make their dream come true. The reasons for this can be that, among others, the fear of rejection and even separation, or their partner may find the idea completely repulsive. No matter the reason in your case, I can transform your wife, fiancee or girlfriend into a BBC-craving "slut". Why? Simply because I have the right words, charm and possess a working knowledge of women psychology. So, what are you going to do about it? Up for the challenge? What would you bet for it?
Bro, too bad you're not in the USA -- you could have so many of our white wives it's unreal. Your swag is unbelievable, and you should get all the white pussy you want -- fuck it all and turn those bitches into black cock sluts. I'd love to watch videos of you in action with a white girl. DAYUM!

Bro, too bad you're not in the USA -- you could have so many of our white wives it's unreal. Your swag is unbelievable, and you should get all the white pussy you want -- fuck it all and turn those bitches into black cock sluts. I'd love to watch videos of you in action with a white girl. DAYUM!

Thanks, bro! But, really, I can really turn a woman into an obedient sex-craving lady no matter her race, social status, etc, one that opens up to a Black virility so willingly and happily, doing things she never thought she could do.

I think, or at least im hoping there is a language barrier. Im hoping because what you are writing is very misogynistic and degrading to women. What on earth is "female psychology?" Is that a new theory you have concocted? I feel like I can write without feeling out of line, since Im going to mansplain psychology to a man. LOL

Since you want to portray yourself as an intelligent and knowledgeable gentleman, I do hope you realize that psychology is the study of humans. There are gender specific issues that men and women face, that are going to be different. One is that women can reproduce and give birth, whereas men just produce sperm and so their sexual needs are more temporary, and vacuous.

You raised several key points: 1) fear 2) desire 3) long term addiction

there are some relevant USA issues that you may not be aware of that may not be prevalent in your country. Namely that the United States does not support female sexuality and hopes that women who want sex do so quietly and with a one man. Any inkling that a woman wants more than one man, or god forbid any group interactions she is chastised. Most recently an Elected Congresswoman was ****** to resign her post because she was Sex-Shamed for having a throuple relationship. Women who self-identify as "sluts" have genuine concern in the US of being found out by the mainstream society because a "slut" is not a positive terminology in American lexicon. Even feminists cannot embrace women who enjoy sex beyond the social construct of one man and one woman, or one woman and one woman.

The miopic viewpoint of relationships and sex in the US has led to many women living in total fear of their own sexuality, which brings me to your second point, desire.

I dont think any woman needs you to help them know what they like. Women tend to be able to express desire rather easily, its just that some men are easier to play with than others. So you may just be an easy guy to be in bed with, and so that is why you have more success than others. Your "charm" may be a contributing factor. It does not come across in your writing, but that doesn't mean that in person, you arent charming.

And the last point is long term addiction, or the quintessential characteristic of a BBC slut, a woman that craves and desires BBC so much that she is addicted to it. This is definitely rooted in psychology. I met a woman last night, been talking to her for about 2 weeks, who has dated BBC only for the last 15 years. But that she was never "addicted" at any point. The men just took advantage of her desire, but did not fully control or own her. Their mistake. My gain.

Within 2 weeks, she is very happy, and on her way to becoming addicted to my cock. I usually let women know that it takes 3 separate times when we have sex to become addicted on average. Sometimes it does take longer, but I am usually inside a woman's mind from the first few messages back and forth.

For anyone that has more questions on the psychology of sex or "BBC sluthood" comment or reply. I find this topic fascinating.

Back