I AM NOT A BBC - I HAVE A BBC

I understand you point completely , Seems like a odd post on a forum where those looking are for the most part looking for a extra man or group of men. Many clearly say size is the number one qualifier for contact. Good luck with getting a lot of responses from those looking for a complete man. In the years I've been on the net I've only seen that verbiage on dating sites looking for a relationship or marriage. This forum is more like a meat market biased on color and size Offensive, only if you choose to look at it that way. The women might be offended by the amount of questions about big asses or tits, or many other things that could be considered offensive or at least poor taste.
Its a sex site where those subjects should be spoken of without offense, in reality most are speaking of that BBC as a positive not offensive in any way. If people are offended they should hang out elsewhere not get upset and seek to change the sight to fit their personal likes.
In my view you diminish your point by boasting of your BBC in the first line of your complaint. If you choose not to make it a talking point don't bring it up in the first place. In my twenty six years of swinging i met many black guys, very few boasted of their cock size in the first line of their letter. Some of the best black lovers never brought it up at all, they showed what they could do with what they had.
Very very well said the best reply on all of this Bull ******* and I am a BBC No Way Offended.

It's not about being sensitive at all! Damn, most of these Black Men that are Millennials do NOT demand respect at all! *******, it's all about respect! And, I have noticed that more, more, and MORE Black Men lack respect for themselves! *******, shawty, Black Women demand more respect than Black Men! And, you know what though, not very many Black Men could care less!
You seem to be the sensitive Ass So called BBC? Go to a Normal g-rated dating site and get off an all Adult rated XXX site period....

I agree 100%! I keep saying this Millennial generation has so many issues and crazy thing is, they DON'T even realize it! SMDH!!
First of all I am not a millennial from the same generation as you sensitive ass so call Black men. I noticed that your profile is real vague? How do this site know that you are a black male? This is the last reply on this from me to you and your homeboy. Man the fuck up brotha....go do your whining some where else

First of all I am not a millennial from the same generation as you sensitive ass so call Black men. I noticed that your profile is real vague? How do this site know that you are a black male? This is the last reply on this from me to you and your homeboy. Man the fuck up brotha....go do your whining some where else
Interesting, so where in my post did I actually call you a Millennial? I was simply stating how that generation seems to act as a whole! And, what does my profile have to do regarding the thread and furthermore, why are you looking at a grown man's profile in the first place, BROTHA? Oh, I get it, you being nosy like a woman, huh? Seems you might need to "MAN THE FUCK UP" yourself! Whining? Lmao, you're the one constantly responding to my post as if YOU are attracted to me in your fashion of whining consistently!

Free country, different strokes for different folks. However you choose to feel, that's your prerogative (Bobby Brown did a song about it LOL). For me: I am a man, who happens to be black and I like to have fun with married women when time permits. I am not a farm *******, nor am I just a colored genital; that in my opinion is blatantly disrespectful. Anyone who addresses me as such, will not have my respect either. If it's your thing, more power to you, it's not mine and don't try to peer pressure me into feeling otherwise.

Consider this: is this term "Bull" or "BBC" just another way to put you down as a black man? Being pimped just as a tool to pleasure someone? That you are only good enough as a sex tool in pleasure of a woman or a couple? Think of the psychology of control, are you "The BULL" really in control...

...think about it.

Free country, different strokes for different folks. However you choose to feel, that's your prerogative (Bobby Brown did a song about it LOL). For me: I am a man, who happens to be black and I like to have fun with married women when time permits. I am not a farm *******, nor am I just a colored genital; that in my opinion is blatantly disrespectful. Anyone who addresses me as such, will not have my respect either. If it's your thing, more power to you, it's not mine and don't try to peer pressure me into feeling otherwise.

Consider this: is this term "Bull" or "BBC" just another way to put you down as a black man? Being pimped just as a tool to pleasure someone? That you are only good enough as a sex tool in pleasure of a woman or a couple? Think of the psychology of control, are you "The BULL" really in control...

...think about it.
Perfectly stated and explained 100%!

Yeah, yall racist lifestyle people need to chill with calling Black people “BBC.” I have a big Black dick but its attached to me, a whole person. Reducing my entire humanity to one body part is disgusting to me. Complete turn off.

I don’t take kindly to the “bull” label either. Like, are you stupid racists casually comparing me to livestock? The nerve of some of you.

I had some big boob milf female talent here the other week. Shes older and lame so she was using a whole bunch of lifestyle terms. She said something like “Bulls like you…” and I’m like “Yo, lady, did I ever call you a cow?”

She froze when she realized that she fucked up.

I asked her again “Did I ever call you a cow?”

She tried to explain it away as just lifestyle talk but the vibe was totally killed and I just asked her to leave. I been fuckin for long enough that I don’t need to put up with disrespect to get some pussy.

Oh, and spare me with the whole “I’m Black and I think its fine…” nonsense. If you’re into being disrespected keep that ******* to yourself.
I’m a black man too but i also don’t think these people should be judged for sexual freedoms from consenting adults

Therads like this remind me that every single white man on this site is a disgusting pervert piece of *******. Damn near every “woman” on this site is actually a man.

If you’re a Black dude getting maxed out by these clowns in order to get some pussy you’re playing yourself.

Therads like this remind me that every single white man on this site is a disgusting pervert piece of *******. Damn near every “woman” on this site is actually a man.

If you’re a Black dude getting maxed out by these clowns in order to get some pussy you’re playing yourself.
As they say in Cali.... Mark ass tricks. Here on the east coast we call them piss boys

my heart goes out to you bisubcuck. there is no greater oppression than someone not taking your unsolicited advice and thanking you for it. especially when that advice is how they should not complain about being objectified.

it must truly be painful. you go out of your way to dismiss someone's lived experience and explain that no, in fact, it's totally fine for you to treat black men as nothing more than dicks to stare at in attempts to get off, whether they want you to or not. and they don't take it on board and thank you for it! inconceivable!
Can’t stand these entitled shitbags.

Yeah, yall racist lifestyle people need to chill with calling Black people “BBC.” I have a big Black dick but its attached to me, a whole person. Reducing my entire humanity to one body part is disgusting to me. Complete turn off.

I don’t take kindly to the “bull” label either. Like, are you stupid racists casually comparing me to livestock? The nerve of some of you.

I had some big boob milf female talent here the other week. Shes older and lame so she was using a whole bunch of lifestyle terms. She said something like “Bulls like you…” and I’m like “Yo, lady, did I ever call you a cow?”

She tried to explain it away as just lifestyle talk but the vibe was totally killed and I just asked her to leave. I been fuckin for long enough that I don’t need to put up with disrespect to get some pussy.

Oh, and spare me with the whole “I’m Black and I think its fine…” nonsense. If you’re into being disrespected keep that ******* to yourself.

White guys are called bulls and bwc, I dont hear any of them complaining. Its a compliment, be happy with it or go somewhere else is what I say

Then why are you here?

Back