I AM NOT A BBC - I HAVE A BBC

Thrillmonger3X

Male
Real Person
Yeah, yall racist lifestyle people need to chill with calling Black people “BBC.” I have a big Black dick but its attached to me, a whole person. Reducing my entire humanity to one body part is disgusting to me. Complete turn off.

I don’t take kindly to the “bull” label either. Like, are you stupid racists casually comparing me to livestock? The nerve of some of you.

I had some big boob milf female talent here the other week. Shes older and lame so she was using a whole bunch of lifestyle terms. She said something like “Bulls like you…” and I’m like “Yo, lady, did I ever call you a cow?”

She froze when she realized that she fucked up.

I asked her again “Did I ever call you a cow?”

She tried to explain it away as just lifestyle talk but the vibe was totally killed and I just asked her to leave. I been fuckin for long enough that I don’t need to put up with disrespect to get some pussy.

Oh, and spare me with the whole “I’m Black and I think its fine…” nonsense. If you’re into being disrespected keep that ******* to yourself.

Yeah, yall racist lifestyle people need to chill with calling Black people “BBC.” I have a big Black dick but its attached to me, a whole person. Reducing my entire humanity to one body part is disgusting to me. Complete turn off.

I don’t take kindly to the “bull” label either. Like, are you stupid racists casually comparing me to livestock? The nerve of some of you.

I had some big boob milf female talent here the other week. Shes older and lame so she was using a whole bunch of lifestyle terms. She said something like “Bulls like you…” and I’m like “Yo, lady, did I ever call you a cow?”

She tried to explain it away as just lifestyle talk but the vibe was totally killed and I just asked her to leave. I been fuckin for long enough that I don’t need to put up with disrespect to get some pussy.

Oh, and spare me with the whole “I’m Black and I think its fine…” nonsense. If you’re into being disrespected keep that ******* to yourself.
Yeah... I see you just got here. Welcome to the site. This topic had been discussed a hundred times.
If any of that offends you, probably want to leave now. It only gets worse.

Word! You said it well, sir! Respect to you. This needs to be said and put out there. I am a man, not your bull or your BBC!

So join a dating site and look for a partner in life. This site promotes these and many other terms directed at us all. Terms like BBC and Bull are nowhere near as disrespectful as Slut and Whore etc. What's with the whole world being offended so damn easily these days. Internet and social media account for most of it and the ironic thing about that is we can just choose to switch off.
Yes you're a man, you're a Black man with a big black cock. Im a white man, with a small white penis. Be happy with your labels, Id be thankful if I were you. Small problems to have.

So join a dating site and look for a partner in life. This site promotes these and many other terms directed at us all. Terms like BBC and Bull are nowhere near as disrespectful as Slut and Whore etc. What's with the whole world being offended so damn easily these days. Internet and social media account for most of it and the ironic thing about that is we can just choose to switch off.
Yes you're a man, you're a Black man with a big black cock. Im a white man, with a small white penis. Be happy with your labels, Id be thankful if I were you. Small problems to have.
You’re not in a position to lecture anyone except other little dick dweebs. Bugger off.

Yeah we’ve been through this a lot here on this site, some things won’t ever change! But sentiment is agreed upon.
Christmas Tree Shrug GIF

Yes well said! Also, we get asked to see if we want to see BWC etc

Definitely well said! This needed to be said 100% and it all comes back to being RESPECTED!

Great post bro. Don't get me wrong I love the women who love 'The BBC' but always frustrates me when they refer to us black men 'as BBC' I see so much 'I want to meet A BBC ' 'Looking for A BBC' like a BBC is some kind of own species or something!

Also gets to me when a couple are looking for a BBC , A bull, whatever you want to class it as just to spice up their sex life and have something a bit different and 'exotic' :rolleyes::cautious:. We are black men that have a BIG BLACK COCK. Respect that.

Great post bro. Don't get me wrong I love the women who love 'The BBC' but always frustrates me when they refer to us black men 'as BBC' I see so much 'I want to meet A BBC ' 'Looking for A BBC' like a BBC is some kind of own species or something!

Also gets to me when a couple are looking for a BBC , A bull, whatever you want to class it as just to spice up their sex life and have something a bit different and 'exotic' :rolleyes::cautious:. We are black men that have a BIG BLACK COCK. Respect that.
First thing I say to any couple is a price based on how much they disgust/annoy me.

That usually cuts the bullshit to a minimum.

Excellent post bro . I was texting the wife of a couple on here , and she calling me a bbc. I'm like excuse me ? It's so many racists in this lifestyle bro. And like you said , I been fucking too long to put up with disrespect just to get pussy.

I can see when someone don't want to called "a BBC" and feel racism in this.

But not in the Term "Bull". Cause this Word had nothing to do with your Ethnicity. It's just in a Cuckolding-situation the Term for the Man that fucks the "Hotwife". So this is very common, and i can understand when some people say it just normally righteos, before asking if someone is okay with that. But when someone don't like that Term, addressed to himself, he can just say it and it's okay. Before he gets mad and pissed.

Thank you.

Back