I AM NOT A BBC - I HAVE A BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post bro. Don't get me wrong I love the women who love 'The BBC' but always frustrates me when they refer to us black men 'as BBC' I see so much 'I want to meet A BBC ' 'Looking for A BBC' like a BBC is some kind of own species or something!

Also gets to me when a couple are looking for a BBC , A bull, whatever you want to class it as just to spice up their sex life and have something a bit different and 'exotic' :rolleyes::cautious:. We are black men that have a BIG BLACK COCK. Respect that.
VERY WELL SAID HON. ITS ABOUT RESPECT FOR THE PERSON WHO GIVES YIU SUCH GREAT PLEASURE

Yeah, yall racist lifestyle people need to chill with calling Black people “BBC.” I have a big Black dick but its attached to me, a whole person. Reducing my entire humanity to one body part is disgusting to me. Complete turn off.

I don’t take kindly to the “bull” label either. Like, are you stupid racists casually comparing me to livestock? The nerve of some of you.

I had some big boob milf female talent here the other week. Shes older and lame so she was using a whole bunch of lifestyle terms. She said something like “Bulls like you…” and I’m like “Yo, lady, did I ever call you a cow?”

She froze when she realized that she fucked up.

I asked her again “Did I ever call you a cow?”

She tried to explain it away as just lifestyle talk but the vibe was totally killed and I just asked her to leave. I been fuckin for long enough that I don’t need to put up with disrespect to get some pussy.

Oh, and spare me with the whole “I’m Black and I think its fine…” nonsense. If you’re into being disrespected keep that ******* to yourself.
Yes it's true we are all far more than our body parts, whether black or white.
The problem is when we have our dicks, or puss in our hands social etiquette goes out of the window.
I myself am attracted to both men and women or should I say cock and cunt?

I can see when someone don't want to called "a BBC" and feel racism in this.

But not in the Term "Bull". Cause this Word had nothing to do with your Ethnicity. It's just in a Cuckolding-situation the Term for the Man that fucks the "Hotwife". So this is very common, and i can understand when some people say it just normally righteos, before asking if someone is okay with that. But when someone don't like that Term, addressed to himself, he can just say it and it's okay. Before he gets mad and pissed.

The term “bull” connotes an ******* that is being utilized as a stud service. I know folks will say, “well there are white “bulls” so this isn’t racist.” Putting aside the fact that it’s demeaning generally, this kind of labeling for white men is isolated and is not likely to be applied broadly to other white men. See a tall, strong white guy and people will speculate, “oh he probably played college ball. He might be a cop, stock broker, own a landscaping company... etc.” they see a tall, strong black guy and the first reaction might be fear, but then it’s likely, “Bet he has a big dick and services a lot of women, and behaves like an ******* in bed.” Throughout history black men have been dehumanized by whites by referring to them as a primate (apes, gorillas, etc.), or bulls, or stud horses. So a term like “bull” is more apt to be applied broadly across black men by white society, because of that racist dehumanizing tactic that has been utilized for generations. Also, online the term bull seems to be applied more often to black men in cuckold situations. I haven’t conducted a scientific survey but I read comments where white husbands will say (when referring to a white guy in this situation), “He’s my wife’s boyfriend.” Or “that’s the guy/stud who’s fucking my wife.”

I’m not suggesting that everyone who uses that term is a racist, closet or otherwise. I just think it’s an offensive, dehumanizing term that's unnecessary. But I know there are likely many black guys who probably don’t think that deeply on this issue and it doesn’t register as an insult. Maybe they embrace the implied characteristics of being big, strong, and determined to fuck available females (and not focusing on being labeled as an *******). And it’s possible there are some kinkier folks who have thought deeply and embrace the full animalistic characterization. I mean there are black dudes who want white women to call them the N word, and there are a very small number who want the white couple to treat them like slaves. I don’t have the psychological training nor appetite to unpack the messed up ******* that spurs that behavior so enough said.

Bottomline I think the poster has a valid point and he’s entitled to view this as F’ed up. If others see it differently and they want to continue doing this, we’ll, it’s a free country.

Lmfaooo how bad are you hoping he sees your messages and gives you a “Like” Lmfaoooo fuckin cornball go away now hahahahahhaha

no i'm just fascinated by the phenomena of the angry-posting cuck who loves to use black men to get off, but is so insecure about it that they lash out at those same black men when they post about wanting to be treated like humans instead of a walking dick for your jacking pleasure

i wonder what it is. maybe you can tell me. is it like the classic republican politician who fights against equal rights for lgbtq people but inevitably gets caught waxing shafts at the truck stop glory hole?

your posts are especially funny, because it seems like you're also ashamed at the level of your anger. literally every one of your posts ends in "lol" or "lmao". the classic "I'm not mad! I'm not mad!" of posting

My gf calls me a pig lil dick slut and/or whore. Then she’ll tell me to make her the biggest slut and prove it by fucking her harder and deeper.. when we’re not getting freaky, we support each others life goals, aspirations, and aid in overcoming each others weaknesses. In my opinion, the nastier you can be is equal to how strong you can be. She’s my diosa mexicana and I’m garman / irish *******, oops meant white. My point being you see the world through your own eyes. If this place offends you, don’t come back. If it excites you and you’re in Houston, pm me.

💯 bro, I even have this on my profile. I’ve even considered walking away from the lifestyle because of it. I’m a veteran with a bachelors degree and good job, I’m more than a BBC. Thanks for putting this out there
I raised this is my first couple of weeks of being here. Some people, brothers included don't seem to get it. Had some lady chime in with "well I get called a hotwife..." Good for you. Hot-wife isn't likened to some kind of object or crazed *******.

I don't respond to the term "BBC." People need to understand referring to a black man as "BBC" is rude, and frankly you've got to be lacking a certain level of intelligence to not understand what's wrong with it. Saying you want my BBC is different to outright calling me
I am! As you can see.
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

But you'll never get into one of mine with your attitude.
Holy ******* you are quite the man. I don’t get why these guys don’t understand that in most cases a man like you doesn’t even NEED our permission to fuck our wives, our wives would gladly cheat on us with you, and that you’re just being nice by playing along. Any single word you don’t want to hear: you got it. I’m in no position to lecture a man like you. 💪

Aaaaand not even open to dicussion on it. You felt thaf was my attempt at a lecture, jeez come on! Stop your whinging and enjoy your privileged position.
Maybe you are all BBC and nothing else 🙄

my heart goes out to you bisubcuck. there is no greater oppression than someone not taking your unsolicited advice and thanking you for it. especially when that advice is how they should not complain about being objectified.

it must truly be painful. you go out of your way to dismiss someone's lived experience and explain that no, in fact, it's totally fine for you to treat black men as nothing more than dicks to stare at in attempts to get off, whether they want you to or not. and they don't take it on board and thank you for it! inconceivable!

Looks like someone hasn't been getting enough pussy. Making you all cranky and irritable. Taking all the fun out the black to white cuckold fantasy. We know you are more than a thick penis. But here in this world we've created, a bull is a very fine thing to be. Massively loved and wanted. Make sure your next fuck is a slut like me. Fuck her hard and deep. REAL hard. Pound that pussy. Take all your aggravation out on her pussy AND her.

Last edited:
Some of you clowns need an elbow to the throat. I swear.
I don't understand your declaration. Why do you believe some of the members here are "clowns" and why do these "clowns need an elbow to the throat"? YOU started a thread. People who start thread are all but soliciting reactions. Surely you anticipated some would agree with your position and some would not. I don't understand your quasi-violent recommendation for some of the members here. Please explain.

Looks like someone hasn't been getting enough pussy. Making you all cranky and irritable. Taking all the fun out the black to white cuckold fantasy. We know you are more than a thick penis. But here in this world we've created, a bull is a very fine thing to be. Massively loved and wanted. Make sure your next fuck is a slut like me. Fuck her hard and deep. REAL hard. Pound that pussy. Take all your aggravation out on her pussy AND her.
I could be wrong, but this sounds like a male pretending to be a female.

Yeah, yall racist lifestyle people need to chill with calling Black people “BBC.” I have a big Black dick but its attached to me, a whole person. Reducing my entire humanity to one body part is disgusting to me. Complete turn off.

I don’t take kindly to the “bull” label either. Like, are you stupid racists casually comparing me to livestock? The nerve of some of you.

I had some big boob milf female talent here the other week. Shes older and lame so she was using a whole bunch of lifestyle terms. She said something like “Bulls like you…” and I’m like “Yo, lady, did I ever call you a cow?”

She froze when she realized that she fucked up.

I asked her again “Did I ever call you a cow?”

She tried to explain it away as just lifestyle talk but the vibe was totally killed and I just asked her to leave. I been fuckin for long enough that I don’t need to put up with disrespect to get some pussy.

Oh, and spare me with the whole “I’m Black and I think its fine…” nonsense. If you’re into being disrespected keep that ******* to yourself.
You’re very immature and uncultivated when it comes to the deep psychological implications of this lifestyle. You’re looking for love in the wrong place. Lmaoooo

I hope the op doesn’t take a post from a non verified person seriously. The op has a right to express his opinion.

You’re very immature and uncultivated when it comes to the deep psychological implications of this lifestyle. You’re looking for love in the wrong place. Lmaoooo
Once again another guy with no woman wanting to express his opinion. The mans original post warranted no push back. Just how he felt. Respect his feelings.

Well, as long as black men make themselves available as sexual animals and continue to come to places like this that are full of racists, what do you expect? White men are rarely described as "bulls" or "studs" (like some some sort of stud ******* intended to breed). But black men ate happy to be described in this ways and described as having enlarged genitalia.

Or as one angry white guy said during an argument on an interracial sight, when someone claimed black men are a sexual threat to white men. His response? "The black man is no sexual threat to us at all. At the end of the day, he is just an ******* for white women to play with".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back