I AM NOT A BBC - I HAVE A BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, yall racist lifestyle people need to chill with calling Black people “BBC.” I have a big Black dick but its attached to me, a whole person. Reducing my entire humanity to one body part is disgusting to me. Complete turn off.

I don’t take kindly to the “bull” label either. Like, are you stupid racists casually comparing me to livestock? The nerve of some of you.

I had some big boob milf female talent here the other week. Shes older and lame so she was using a whole bunch of lifestyle terms. She said something like “Bulls like you…” and I’m like “Yo, lady, did I ever call you a cow?”

She froze when she realized that she fucked up.

I asked her again “Did I ever call you a cow?”

She tried to explain it away as just lifestyle talk but the vibe was totally killed and I just asked her to leave. I been fuckin for long enough that I don’t need to put up with disrespect to get some pussy.

Oh, and spare me with the whole “I’m Black and I think its fine…” nonsense. If you’re into being disrespected keep that ******* to yourself.
I agree with you bro, The right name for a black man with a big cock: the African warrior, the virile man, the dominant master, the healer of pussies, everyone must respect this ******* which kindled the jealousy in through the centuries.

As longs as black men with no self-respect are willing to come here and be sexual objects for racists and pink-faced sexual perverts, then these bottom feeders will continue to use and view black men as being equivalent to large walking dildos and sex meat.
I'm not convinced the terms bull and bbc are deliberately intended as derogatory terms. In fact, I stumbled on a cuckold website and ALL the third-party lovers (who were White) were called bulls. I got the impression the term is used for all such men as part of the subculture. Personally, I prefer the simple term "lover" to bbc but I don't judge Black men who don't mind being called the latter as men with no self-respect. To each his own. I happen to enjoy non-derogatory race play during sex, with each participant mentioning the other's race frequently.

my heart goes out to you bisubcuck. there is no greater oppression than someone not taking your unsolicited advice and thanking you for it. especially when that advice is how they should not complain about being objectified.

it must truly be painful. you go out of your way to dismiss someone's lived experience and explain that no, in fact, it's totally fine for you to treat black men as nothing more than dicks to stare at in attempts to get off, whether they want you to or not. and they don't take it on board and thank you for it! inconceivable!
Erm, hold on a minute..... now You are saying I disrespected the man or others perhaps??? I most certainly did not. I'd never label a Black man BBC. But if he was giving it to my girlfriend there's no way I'd beg him to give her his educated, experienced and allround brilliant self. No, I'd most likely say please give her that BBC she deserves and desires. Then afterwards we can talk in another fashion and all other aspects of ourselves come forth. I mean, he can call me less of a man in the bedroom but outside the bedroom, Id expect to not hear any such comment.
Just bugs me that so many folk get so offended so damn easily. Lifes too short! Focus on the good stuff instead of seeking to be offended. Words are far far less offensive than actions. This needs to be remembered more.

Yeah, yall racist lifestyle people need to chill with calling Black people “BBC.” I have a big Black dick but its attached to me, a whole person. Reducing my entire humanity to one body part is disgusting to me. Complete turn off.

I don’t take kindly to the “bull” label either. Like, are you stupid racists casually comparing me to livestock? The nerve of some of you.

I had some big boob milf female talent here the other week. Shes older and lame so she was using a whole bunch of lifestyle terms. She said something like “Bulls like you…” and I’m like “Yo, lady, did I ever call you a cow?”

She tried to explain it away as just lifestyle talk but the vibe was totally killed and I just asked her to leave. I been fuckin for long enough that I don’t need to put up with disrespect to get some pussy.

Oh, and spare me with the whole “I’m Black and I think its fine…” nonsense. If you’re into being disrespected keep that ******* to yourself.
LMAO. I do that all the time, probably cause I never focus on black people that much outside of the cock.

LMAO. I do that all the time, probably cause I never focus on black people that much outside of the cock.
I mean its laughable if you spend 15 years of ur life with black friends focusing alot(or only) on white bitches and black cocks..
and then expect to be remembered for something else..
Other than that I don't care.

my heart goes out to you bisubcuck. there is no greater oppression than someone not taking your unsolicited advice and thanking you for it. especially when that advice is how they should not complain about being objectified.

it must truly be painful. you go out of your way to dismiss someone's lived experience and explain that no, in fact, it's totally fine for you to treat black men as nothing more than dicks to stare at in attempts to get off, whether they want you to or not. and they don't take it on board and thank you for it! inconceivable!
I think youre perhaps one of the modern whingers too. Its todays new thing... oh what can we feel offended by? What can we whinge about or in this case feel objectified about? Far too much of this these days. Folk should try focus on the positives and they may just realise that hey, Im actually in a far more privileged position than most. Then..... theyd be happier inside and be of greater nfluence to all they meet. Just a thought.

love it when the term works to your benefit, then cry like a thin skinned bitched about it, you may need to get some self confidence before you tell other what to think and say
Well said. I am a black man and no way offended by that term. It is what it is they have the term big white cock (BWC) the white men are not offended by that because they actually have a big white cock. I think and it is my opinion if you are offended by that term BBC it is because you actually don't have a big cock period. Besides you sensitive ass men that are on this Adult dating/ fuck site go to a PG site where they don't use the term BBC.

love it when the term works to your benefit, then cry like a thin skinned bitched about it, you may need to get some self confidence before you tell other what to think and say
Well said. I am a black man and no way offended by that term. It is what it is they have the term big white cock (BWC) the white men are not offended by that because they actually have a big white cock. I think and it is my opinion if you are offended by that term BBC it is because you actually don't have a big cock period. Besides you sensitive ass men that are on this Adult dating/ fuck site go to a PG site where they don't use the term BBC.

to each their own. Someone is always going to be offended no matter what. What pisses one person off is a thrill for another. Find your group and go with that. The rest is fluff.

I agree 100% without being Mr. Politically correct or woke. Seldom do men come across polite and respectful on a sex site. I'm just as offended when they call Scarlett a whore or a bitch. She is a woman who enjoys sex. Not someone for you to get over on. A little respect both ways and many men would open more doors. I see prospective men for us as a person first. Agree BBC is and object. ...

What about white chuck....is that racist too? Shouldn't he be called Caucasian visual advisor? It off respect of course.

It's not about being sensitive at all! Damn, most of these Black Men that are Millennials do NOT demand respect at all! *******, it's all about respect! And, I have noticed that more, more, and MORE Black Men lack respect for themselves! *******, shawty, Black Women demand more respect than Black Men! And, you know what though, not very many Black Men could care less!

Last edited:
I understand you point completely , Seems like a odd post on a forum where those looking are for the most part looking for a extra man or group of men. Many clearly say size is the number one qualifier for contact. Good luck with getting a lot of responses from those looking for a complete man. In the years I've been on the net I've only seen that verbiage on dating sites looking for a relationship or marriage. This forum is more like a meat market biased on color and size Offensive, only if you choose to look at it that way. The women might be offended by the amount of questions about big asses or tits, or many other things that could be considered offensive or at least poor taste.
Its a sex site where those subjects should be spoken of without offense, in reality most are speaking of that BBC as a positive not offensive in any way. If people are offended they should hang out elsewhere not get upset and seek to change the sight to fit their personal likes.
In my view you diminish your point by boasting of your BBC in the first line of your complaint. If you choose not to make it a talking point don't bring it up in the first place. In my twenty six years of swinging i met many black guys, very few boasted of their cock size in the first line of their letter. Some of the best black lovers never brought it up at all, they showed what they could do with what they had.

Last edited:
It's not about being sensitive at all! Damn, most of these Black Men that are Millennials do NOT demand respect at all! *******, it's all about respect! And, I have noticed that more, more, and MORE Black Men lack respect for themselves! *******, shawty, Black Women demand more respect than Black Men! And, you know what though, not very many Black Men could care less!
Well said brother. That's why you have simps and piss boys here.

Well said brother. That's why you have simps and piss boys here.
Half these black men here. Would sell their souls to be with a white woman.. While shitting on their mothers, sisters etc. And then say it's all about choice or preference. When it's quite simple they don't like their own kind.... But don't make sound like sound like something else. Shannon Sharpe

I understand you point completely , Seems like a odd post on a forum where those looking are for the most part looking for a extra man or group of men. Many clearly say size is the number one qualifier for contact. Good luck with getting a lot of responses from those looking for a complete man. In the years I've been on the net I've only seen that verbiage on dating sights looking for a relationship or marriage. This forum is more like a meat market biased on color and size Offensive, only if you choose to look at it that way. The women might be offended by the amount of questions about big asses or tits, or many other things that could be considered offensive or at least poor taste.
Its a sex sight where those subjects should be spoken of without offense, in reality most are speaking of that BBC as a positive not offensive in any way. If people are offended they should hang out elsewhere not get upset and seek to change the sight to fit their personal likes.
In my view you diminish your point by boasting of your BBC in the first line of your complaint. If you choose not to make it a talking point don't bring it up in the first place. In my twenty six years of swinging i met many black guys, very few boasted of their cock size in the first line of their letter. Some of the best black lovers never brought it up at all, they showed what they could do with what they had.

Sight is the ability to see something visually. A site is the domain we are communicating on right now. Some of you get way to comfortable because some Black men over look stuff just to be able to blow your back out. If some woman is ok with being called a whore that’s her business. What does that have to do with him? The guy doesn’t have to accept something because other people do wtf?...

So join a dating site and look for a partner in life. This site promotes these and many other terms directed at us all. Terms like BBC and Bull are nowhere near as disrespectful as Slut and Whore etc. What's with the whole world being offended so damn easily these days. Internet and social media account for most of it and the ironic thing about that is we can just choose to switch off.
Yes you're a man, you're a Black man with a big black cock. Im a white man, with a small white penis. Be happy with your labels, Id be thankful if I were you. Small problems to have.
Nicely said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back