I AM NOT A BBC - I HAVE A BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site appeals to those who have a fetish for Black men with large cocks. This is a site in which Black men post photos of their dicks. Men and and women here often refer to White women as sluts and whores. White men fantasize about their wives, girlfriends getting fucked by Black men with large dicks. White female body parts are called pussies, tits, etc. Some White women here beg to be "owned" by Black men with large cocks. Clearly, this isn't a site for easily offended, sensitive, polite, politically correct types.

That written, if one doesn't want to be referred to as a BBC or bull, one can state that preference. I don't believe calling a Black man a "bull" or "BBC" is meant as a racist insult; it's just part of this subculture. Reasonable people can come to an understanding on the matter.
Shut the fuck up.

I'm not so sure this is true--that there is a a "Black" culture that is "their own." The belief that Black people are one group is actually a Western notion ****** on us by slavery. Race is actually a very poor indicator of culture.

For example, most Asians don't consider themselves one people. They consider themselves Japanese, Chinese, Philippine, Korean, etc. Likewise, most Latinos also don't consider themselves one people either. They consider themselves Mexicans, Hondurans, Costa Ricans, etc. Whites from European countries do not consider themselves one people and Blacks from the Continent of Africa also don't consider themselves one people either.

The diverse viewpoint Blacks in America hold today may not be due to not knowing our own culture. Rather, our own diversity may reflect the reality that skin color isn't a cohesive enough element to bind people together. It may be that with the loosening of restrictions on Black people since the end of slavery and subsequent civil rights extended to Black people, skin color cannot bind 47 million people together.
Dude, shut the fuck up.

That’s all your rambling is going to get from me. Go jerk off to some Black guys, dweeb.

I'm not so sure this is true--that there is a a "Black" culture that is "their own." The belief that Black people are one group is actually a Western notion ****** on us by slavery. Race is actually a very poor indicator of culture.

For example, most Asians don't consider themselves one people. They consider themselves Japanese, Chinese, Philippine, Korean, etc. Likewise, most Latinos also don't consider themselves one people either. They consider themselves Mexicans, Hondurans, Costa Ricans, etc. Whites from European countries do not consider themselves one people and Blacks from the Continent of Africa also don't consider themselves one people either.

The diverse viewpoint Blacks in America hold today may not be due to not knowing our own culture. Rather, our own diversity may reflect the reality that skin color isn't a cohesive enough element to bind people together. It may be that with the loosening of restrictions on Black people since the end of slavery and subsequent civil rights extended to Black people, skin color cannot bind 47 million people together.

There is no question in my mind that a distinct black American or African-American culture exists. And it’s distinguishable from black culture in say The DR, Haiti, Jamaica, Brazil, Colombia, etc. I’ve traveled enough and experienced enough to know that this is true.

Dude, shut the fuck up.
Well... first off. Fuck off dick-head.
Secondly... you're responding to a reply that wasn't even directed to you.
Fuck Off Jerry Ferrara GIF by Power

There is no question in my mind that a distinct black American or African-American culture exists. And it’s distinguishable from black culture in say The DR, Haiti, Jamaica, Brazil, Colombia, etc. I’ve traveled enough and experienced enough to know that this is true.
12 tribes of people. Which would we could people of color. But not the same. And had different cultures. For example Haiti and Dominican Republic are cousin. There bloodline comes from two brothers.

I suspect African-American "culture" is much more loosely defined by our history of slavery than other factors. However, there are some commonalities among African Americans. For example, Blacks tend to be Christian and vote Democratic--but are these a function of culture? I'm not so sure. The claim by a previous member that many (Blacks) don't know our culture might be a misnomer. Perhaps it's more accurate to assert that many of us don't know our history.

Dude, shut the fuck up.

That’s all your rambling is going to get from me. Go jerk off to some Black guys, dweeb.
I don't understand your response. You initiated a thread. I assume you anticipated people would respond to it and there would be a myriad of opinions offered. Your response has been to insult people and call them names because...what? Because they state opinions with which you do not agree? I don't understand such a response. No one learns anything from such childish behavior. Really, let's act like adults here.

Yeah, yall racist lifestyle people need to chill with calling Black people “BBC.” I have a big Black dick but its attached to me, a whole person. Reducing my entire humanity to one body part is disgusting to me. Complete turn off.

I don’t take kindly to the “bull” label either. Like, are you stupid racists casually comparing me to livestock? The nerve of some of you.

I had some big boob milf female talent here the other week. Shes older and lame so she was using a whole bunch of lifestyle terms. She said something like “Bulls like you…” and I’m like “Yo, lady, did I ever call you a cow?”

She froze when she realized that she fucked up.

I asked her again “Did I ever call you a cow?”

She tried to explain it away as just lifestyle talk but the vibe was totally killed and I just asked her to leave. I been fuckin for long enough that I don’t need to put up with disrespect to get some pussy.

Oh, and spare me with the whole “I’m Black and I think its fine…” nonsense. If you’re into being disrespected keep that ******* to yourself.

I never really understood why people would refer to black men as BBC, like they are just a piece of meat. Not fond of the term bull either. But there is a lot of fantasy play in this lifestyle and if two consenting adults (or more) are cool with that, I may not agree but to each their own.

I have my own fantasies and things that get me really turned on, but none of them involve treating black men as objects or something other than men (like animals such as bulls). I understand that is a fairly common vernacular among people in the lifestyle, but I’m not comfortable with it. My ideal black man for my wife is cool, smart, decent, but is more dominant in the bedroom than I am, with a strong, fit body and a big cock. Like a super-MAN that I would try to compete against with respect to pleasuring my wife but falling short.

That’s my kink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back