I am a Cum Eating Cuckold

Hi,
My name is Tim
I started Cum Drinking when I was very young. Now I am married to a Gorgeous and Sexy wife, Adriana. She cheats on me and thinks I doesn’t know. I let her believe I am oblivious to her infidelities, but keeps me entertained by making me suck her pussy after she comes home well fucked by her boss or someone else.
I have failed to penetrate her with my 2 and half inch “Dicklette” (as she calls it “My Little Dickie”) let alone make her cum.
She would say she is so wet (More like Soaked and Dripping Cum), because she is turned on by my desperate effort to satisfy her.
First she was reluctant to let me eat her “Cum filled Pussy”, but when she realized I had no idea I was eating someone’s cum (I was just pretending), she started demanding that I to eat her out every night after she comes from “Working Late” or a “Girl’s Night Out” or “Just Drinks with Friends”.

You can find my “Life Story” in the story section.
Following are some of my pictures and my wife's (I cannot show our faces for obvious reasons)
She doesn't pose for me naked or in sexy lingerie. But I try an sneak in a few without her knowing.

1 and 2 are me when I am Hard
3 is when I am soft
4 and 5 are my wife
6 is my wife with her Boss at an office function (She came home the next day)

Attachments

• Tim 1.jpg
    Tim 1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Tim 4.jpg
    Tim 4.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Tim 1.jpg
    Tim 1.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Adriana 0012.jpg
    Adriana 0012.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Adriana 25.jpg
    Adriana 25.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Adriana 00025.jpg
    Adriana 00025.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Hi,
My name is Tim
I started Cum Drinking when I was very young. Now I am married to a Gorgeous and Sexy wife, Adriana. She cheats on me and thinks I doesn’t know. I let her believe I am oblivious to her infidelities, but keeps me entertained by making me suck her pussy after she comes home well fucked by her boss or someone else.
I have failed to penetrate her with my 2 and half inch “Dicklette” (as she calls it “My Little Dickie”) let alone make her cum.
She would say she is so wet (More like Soaked and Dripping Cum), because she is turned on by my desperate effort to satisfy her.
First she was reluctant to let me eat her “Cum filled Pussy”, but when she realized I had no idea I was eating someone’s cum (I was just pretending), she started demanding that I to eat her out every night after she comes from “Working Late” or a “Girl’s Night Out” or “Just Drinks with Friends”.

Following are some of my pictures and my wife's (I cannot show our faces for obvious reasons)
She doesn't pose for me naked or in sexy lingerie. But I try an sneak in a few without her knowing.

3 is when I am soft
4 and 5 are my wife
She is right to cheat on you.

Your wife's boss is white......Do you want her to go black?..............Or has she?

I'll read your 'Life Story' later.

She is right to cheat on you.
You are doing the right thing to do whatever it takes to be honest with each another, keep the flame going, and letting each other know that each is very loved. I think you are both doing damn great. Enjoy the cheating!!! Bigdickcuch can enjoy the sweet taste of my ass if he wants to kiss(or lick) it-many kisses to you VTcuch. I apologize bigdickcuch-really I present my case with no harm nor foul-with just a toucho'honey. No offense meant sweetheart.

Last edited:
Hi,
My name is Tim

3 is when I am soft
4 and 5 are my wife
Your Penis is very small. I can see why your wife is cheating on you.
It must be arousing to know that she's out fucking and you're so lucky that she is bringing you back cream pie.
I love eating sperm too.

Back