Weak husband

cuckhubby65

Couple
Gold Member
I have learked here a while. Im 68 and wife 56. She is taller and always dominated me. We have a grown *******. In her 40’s i was traveling a lot and this is when she started fucking other men. I faked travel one time and watched her drive to a club where she danced and flirted with arab and black men. She fucked one for two days. I was hooked on spying on her and powerless to confront her. After a few yesrs she stopped fucking me and now she has conplete control of me and the house. I just provide funding. I accepted this life my habibis

I have learked here a while. Im 68 and wife 56. She is taller and always dominated me. We have a grown *******. In her 40’s i was traveling a lot and this is when she started fucking other men. I faked travel one time and watched her drive to a club where she danced and flirted with arab and black men. She fucked one for two days. I was hooked on spying on her and powerless to confront her. After a few yesrs she stopped fucking me and now she has conplete control of me and the house. I just provide funding. I accepted this life my habibis
I have found acceptance to being a weak husband a relief. How do you feel being cut off sexuality? How long has it been? Thanks for sharing your story.

i'd love to fuck her somday infront of u , i love mature ladies in the 50s

How long married, how long has she been Blacked? Do u watch her deepseeded, or claim 2nds, or lick her swollen messy hot treasure?? Im 62 wm with a 46yo redhead wife of 20yrs

Back