I’m really wanting to make my hubby take cock after he watches me and my lover

I told him that his ass is going to be a fun toy for big fat cocks and he is really wanting to make sure he is a good boy and he is always so much fun to watch his face as he is humiliated and he is really into making him feel like he is a sissy boy and he is really into whatever I want him to wear and he loves me to make him take it in his ass

I really love the idea of making him take two bbcs at the same time as he is really really going to take a huge load and then make sure he eats his daddy’s jizz and then make a good time to watch him ******* cum and see him as he is stretched out so his ass can’t hold cum and then he begs for his daddy to get his ass again and then he begs for him and his friend to take his ass at the same time

I wanna make my hubby take a bulls huge cock in the ass as he is told he is going to be a toilet for a girls and then he is going to get his ass peed in by the bulls bbc and then he will make sure his daddy is watching him as he lets his daddy’s cum leak from him and then drank as he is told he is going to be a little sissy slave and his wife and my lover are going to make him take all of there friends cocks as he is a cock hungry bi cum thirsty and he is a good fuck toy for bbcs

Back