I’m really wanting to make my hubby take cock after he watches me and my lover

I wanna make my hubby take a bulls huge cock in the ass as he is told he is going to be a toilet for a girls and then he is going to get his ass peed in by the bulls bbc and then he will make sure his daddy is watching him as he lets his daddy’s cum leak from him and then drank as he is told he is going to be a little sissy slave and his wife and my lover are going to make him take all of there friends cocks as he is a cock hungry bi cum thirsty and he is a good fuck toy for bbcs
Just want to say thank you for the erection. This post got me so hard. My wife likes to fuck other guys but hasn't even let me watch yet. I want to watch and service them both. I want to be their submissive slut!

Ok, ladies.. if your husband is watching and cleaning your well used pussy then your desire is his as well... trust me. I was straight. I wad a very masculine guy. If you want your husband's to become Black Cock addicted sissys..then tell them. The seed was planted when they saw what a Real Man looks and fucks like.. swallowing Black sperm has watered the seed. They just need you to take the lead. Show them its what you desire. If they push back..its not them.its the years of social conditioning. Be strong and push past that..in the end they will love you more

Back