I’m Just Curious

Jman55555

Male
Real Person
From
SC, US
Listen i don’t what the hell the deal is but it’s like a ni**a can’t get no luck at all. Like damn is it because i’m 19, the state i’m in or is it because i’m not verified. And i honestly don’t think is because i’m not verified. I know i’ve seen plenty of people on here fucking with no “real” account. So maybe i need to start looking for some different forums. But hold up let me explain to y’all why i’m here in the first place. Believe me when i say it’s not because i can get it anywhere else. i actually have a gf and it’s kinda a serious relationship. We’re actually in the process of moving in together...But you see the thing is... i’m still a ni**a at the end of the day. And idk yeah i love her but she just don’t fully satisfy me in bed. Like i’ve always kinda have had this fanasty to be with another mans wife. Like idk ******* just turns me on. And ik that maybe a little out there considering i’m only 19 but it’s truth. And honestly i’m not even trying to find no serious little fling on here. I’m really just tryna my fantasies fulfilled before i get married. Well actually i’m looking until Aug 15 because that’s when i’ll be living with my girl. And i know for a fact i will not be able to get on here then. So with all that being said if there is any of nice and beautiful lady’s out there. please feel free to pm me before it’s too late.

Back