Hello Need help

Hello everyone, I hope you can help me, I'm a married man from Germany and I've discovered that I'm really into it if a black man would take Melne woman hard in front of me. I'm crazy about it and I always get horny with videos and stories like that The problem is she doesn't know anything about it and I don't know how to tell her. I know that she would definitely like it because she wanted to visit a swinger club with me but I really don't know how to best explain it do you have any tips and ideas for me?

Well.. the fact that you have visited a swingers club together has very much opened the door for a fabulous future together,
I suggest the next time you are making love bring it up... how much you want to see her with a lover.. to watch him pleasuring
her, and to see her skillfully pleasure him. If she is still a little unsure, suggest going back to the swingers club, and start with just
watching ... both watching others, and of course, she is free to choose another man, or men, if she wants... The thing here is to let her know its about her and her pleasure, (not an excuse for you to have sex with other women) ... and for her to trust you ...

Hello everyone, I hope you can help me, I'm a married man from Germany and I've discovered that I'm really into it if a black man would take Melne woman hard in front of me. I'm crazy about it and I always get horny with videos and stories like that The problem is she doesn't know anything about it and I don't know how to tell her. I know that she would definitely like it because she wanted to visit a swinger club with me but I really don't know how to best explain it do you have any tips and ideas for me?
Start a conversation with her about this when she is ovulating. A woman at this moment may want a lot.
This will help!

Back