Need help.

Want advice from women/girls on how to turn my gf into a bbc slut. We are a very young couple (20) and I've only just recently gotten into it. ( shes gonna be a hard one) Feel free to dm me and discuss (can give details etc).

I think your gf is to young for the pleasure of such "hardcore" games. And as woman with nearly 46 years I can tell you: You do not want a "slut"! You want to see(!) a "slut" and after that you want your gf back. What will you do, as she will be catched by a big dick? She is young and perhaps you open a door, she will kick you through beacuse she learns a new way of sex? Big dicks are very hot - for young and older women!

In the age of 20 sex was for me nice and I had a lot of Lovers, but the sex was not nearly the sex I experienced from the time on my husband said the "golden words" to me. Give her the time she needs and do not ******* her.

At the end: We mature sluts will give our husbands the better and depper performance in case of cuckolding. ^^

I think your gf is to young for the pleasure of such "hardcore" games. And as woman with nearly 46 years I can tell you: You do not want a "slut"! You want to see(!) a "slut" and after that you want your gf back. What will you do, as she will be catched by a big dick? She is young and perhaps you open a door, she will kick you through beacuse she learns a new way of sex? Big dicks are very hot - for young and older women!

In the age of 20 sex was for me nice and I had a lot of Lovers, but the sex was not nearly the sex I experienced from the time on my husband said the "golden words" to me. Give her the time she needs and do not ******* her.

At the end: We mature sluts will give our husbands the better and depper performance in case of cuckolding. ^^
It seems like she's almost ready just need help

If you're a very young couple you may not have developed the strong ties that are needed to remain together through all of it. At times things like this can truly test a relationship and if you haven't developed that strong bond you may want to work on that first.

If you're a very young couple you may not have developed the strong ties that are needed to remain together through all of it. At times things like this can truly test a relationship and if you haven't developed that strong bond you may want to work on that first.
We've been together for 4 years very very strong connection I just need to ask a women some questions

Back