Husbands would you kiss her? Hotwives would you want him to?

Just a kiss

• Yes

Votes: 463 95.1%
  • No

Votes: 24 4.9%

• Total voters
Nothing more beautiful than painting a White married wife's face while hubby watches in Complete Amazement from the large volume of Black Seed produced! Marking your territory in front of hubby is very important! That way he knows his place and so does she! 👫👀🧑‍🦳💦💦💦👅😋💪❤️💋🔥🔥
You do realize your dreaming right

You do realize your dreaming right
Dreaming? I have done it so many times Frankfurter! 10 yrs ago I thought like you and was absent minded until I started to have relations & beautiful experiences with a few Married White Couples. If you don't mind me asking! Why are you on this site? What's your purpose? Bc if it's not about Love , Respect,honor ,bonding, Commiting to make a change then you don't need to be Apart of what you don't understand or desire. I'm sure you Understand

Last edited:
Dreaming? I have done it so many times Frankfurter! 10 yrs ago I thought like you and was absent minded until I started to have relations & beautiful experiences with a few Married White Couples. If you don't mind me asking! Why are you on this site? What's your purpose? Bc if it's not about Love , Respect,honor ,bonding, Commiting to make a change then you don't need to be Apart of what you understand or desire.
What you are talking about is not love or respect or honor it’s ridiculous blabber. I would like to share my wife and let her experience something new share being the operative word here. No other man will own or mark his territory and no other man will tell me my wife or her pussy belongs to him and if you really have found men that allow this enjoy but they aren’t men at all and any women who would go along obviously doesn’t love her husband that much at all. As far me not understanding if the stuff your spewing is what you think is love,respect, honor or bonding it’s you that don’t understand hot shot

What you are talking about is not love or respect or honor it’s ridiculous blabber. I would like to share my wife and let her experience something new share being the operative word here. No other man will own or mark his territory and no other man will tell me my wife or her pussy belongs to him and if you really have found men that allow this enjoy but they aren’t men at all and any women who would go along obviously doesn’t love her husband that much at all. As far me not understanding if the stuff your spewing is what you think is love,respect, honor or bonding it’s you that don’t understand hot shot
I understand we see things much different here so I’ll respect your opinion and disagree and I hope you can do the same

I'm not gonna do this back & forth with you bc Apperiently you don't Understand the Lifestyle in Whole. You say sharing yes that's true but When you are engaging in Sexual intimacy its a Loving caring it's honorable it's Worship bc They love having there tight white pink Pussies filled. Do you get what I mean. It's not an act of hate, or causing pain or mental anguish. It's sexual exploration and it's Alot of evil in the World and This Lifestyle is the total Opposite. Marking territory! I have had my own personal experiences that maybe you never experienced right. I have had a few Hotwives tell me to Mark my territory by Cumming on they face or in there sweet tight Pussy and if you was to read other White couples site you will see the same thing being said. Do you get it now. No room for argruring or debating. I'm not doing that with you. Now Respect! I have respect for all my White couples I have Sexual relations with and they respect for me and my Power ,my Stamina, and the size of my BBC. It just love Huge BBC and shave happens that most White Women Aren't honor to be able to give
them pleasure that's supercedes both of there expectations. So Why do you talk the way you talk ? I explained everything to you did I not.? It's honor it's respect, it's erotic it's loving and All of the Above. Maybe you should find a site that you can indulge in trying to correct People without having the experience to even speak on or doubt What I'm saying! How Do you like those Apples

Last edited:
I'm not gonna do this back & forth with you bc Apperiently you don't Understand the Lifestyle in Whole. You say sharing yes that's true but When you are engaging in Sexual intimacy its a Loving caring it's honorable it's Worship bc They love having there tight white pink Pussies filled. Do you get what I mean. It's not an act of hate, or causing pain or mental anguish. It's sexual exploration and it's Alot of evil in the World and This Lifestyle is the total Opposite. Marking territory! I have had my own personal experiences that maybe you never experienced right. I have had a few Hotwives tell me to Mark my territory by Cumming on they face or in there sweet tight Pussy and if you was to read other White couples site you will see the same thing being said. Do you get it now. No room for argruring or debating. I'm not doing that with you. Now Respect! I have respect for all my White couples I have Sexual relations with and they respect for me and my Power ,my Stamina, and the size of my BBC. It just so happens that most White Women Aren tan honor to be able to give them pleasure that's supercedes both of there expectations. So Why do you talk the way you talk ? I explained everything to you did I not.? It's honor it's respect, it's erotic it's loving and All of the Above. Maybe you should find a site that you can indulge in trying to correct People without having the experience to even speak on or doubt What I'm saying! How Do you like those Apples
You are in a fantasy world my friend enjoy your dream world there is live and there is sex you can’t seem to distinguish between the two. I don’t believe half the ******* you say here. How do you like those apples.

Nothing more beautiful than painting a White married wife's face while hubby watches in Complete Amazement from the large volume of Black Seed produced! Marking your territory in front of hubby is very important! That way he knows his place and so does she! 👫👀🧑‍🦳💦💦💦👅😋💪❤️💋🔥🔥🔥
Yes, its true, dominant black bulls produces a lot of more cums than white cuckolds.

You are in a fantasy world my friend enjoy your dream world there is live and there is sex you can’t seem to distinguish between the two. I don’t believe half the ******* you say here. How do you like those apples.
Ok I proved Im the experienced Alpha Male and I'm sure that you couldn't compare to What I bring to the Table! You are on this site Bc you like to watch your Wife take our
Huge BBC's and you are Evidently a Beta Male well more or Less a Sissy! It's Ok I love to use Sissy's like you but respectfully of course. As a Matter of fact! Im tired of talking to Cuck! I'm ready to talk to your Wife bc you know she has been fantasizing about BBC for years but couldn't Indulge bc of the ignorance ,hate ,bigotry and that it's Always on her mind that speech her racist ******* gave her when she reached puberty and started to develop. He knew that his baby girl would be a Target with that Southern Bell Appeal and Country corn meal fed Body. So that Day when she defied Daddy's Ultimatum that if she ever let a Blackman fuck her or let alone see her naked he would disOwn her and cut her out the family fortune. A fortune he obtained from his Daddy's plantation. He was a Slave owner Am I correct? So she is scared, nervous but sexually aroused with the act of taking that huge BBC Deep and Infront of you eventually. You try to hide it but that Thick ,long , BBC with Balls swinging underneath twice the size of yours arouses you Internally. but you are so pathetic and helpless bc your Sexy Hotwife has you locked in a Chastity! So you struggle with your thoughts and can't get your 31/2 inch full erection. So you Oblige your Wife and submit like a true Beta Male that you are. Both of you especially that Sexy wife your eyes the look on her face while I Fuck your with Systematic rhythm and Powerful thrusts going deeper than any Man ever went inside her Unprotected Womb. Your Wife is not the same anymore she is Overwhelmed by what
She felt and experienced! She has plans for you that you don't even expect! When she feels me Throbbing and shaking she knows I'm about to Cum so she locks me down with her Legs and whispers in my ear to Cum Deep inside her and I flood your Wife with Rich black seed. She gives you complete eye contact When I'm done bc She knows what she wants and you are cathing on. She helps you by telling your white Sissy Ass to get Over here and get your Meal! So it's a 2 for one Meal deal. She Cums again watching you Clean Up my Black Seed from her Well fucked and stretched out pussy! Need I say more? That's a very long brief description of what you do when you submit just so you know. I described what you must do bc it's what you want crave & desire. Sucking your Wife lovers black seed out her pussy and loving it with such passion.Now from here on out your Tiny Apples will be locked in a Cage while I breed your Wife. Sounds so Beautiful doesn't????? Welcome to what's the name of this site? Yes! Good Girl! Black to White.

Ok I proved Im the experienced Alpha Male and I'm sure that you couldn't compare to What I bring to the Table! You are on this site Bc you like to watch your Wife take our
Huge BBC's and you are Evidently a Beta Male well more or Less a Sissy! It's Ok I love to use Sissy's like you but respectfully of course. As a Matter of fact! Im tired of talking to Cuck! I'm ready to talk to your Wife bc you know she has been fantasizing about BBC for years but couldn't Indulge bc of the ignorance ,hate ,bigotry and that it's Always on her mind that speech her racist ******* gave her when she reached puberty and started to develop. He knew that his baby girl would be a Target with that Southern Bell Appeal and Country corn meal fed Body. So that Day when she defied Daddy's Ultimatum that if she ever let a Blackman fuck her or let alone see her naked he would disOwn her and cut her out the family fortune. A fortune he obtained from his Daddy's plantation. He was a Slave owner Am I correct? So she is scared, nervous but sexually aroused with the act of taking that huge BBC Deep and Infront of you eventually. You try to hide it but that Thick ,long , BBC with Balls swinging underneath twice the size of yours arouses you Internally. but you are so pathetic and helpless bc your Sexy Hotwife has you locked in a Chastity! So you struggle with your thoughts and can't get your 31/2 inch full erection. So you Oblige your Wife and submit like a true Beta Male that you are. Both of you especially that Sexy wife your eyes the look on her face while I Fuck your with Systematic rhythm and Powerful thrusts going deeper than any Man ever went inside her Unprotected Womb. Your Wife is not the same anymore she is Overwhelmed by what
She felt and experienced! She has plans for you that you don't even expect! When she feels me Throbbing and shaking she knows I'm about to Cum so she locks me down with her Legs and whispers in my ear to Cum Deep inside her and I flood your Wife with Rich black seed. She gives you complete eye contact When I'm done bc She knows what she wants and you are cathing on. She helps you by telling your white Sissy Ass to get Over here and get your Meal! So it's a 2 for one Meal deal. She Cums again watching you Clean Up my Black Seed from her Well fucked and stretched out pussy! Need I say more? That's a very long brief description of what you do when you submit just so you know. I described what you must do bc it's what you want crave & desire. Sucking your Wife lovers black seed out her pussy and loving it with such passion.Now from here on out your Tiny Apples will be locked in a Cage while I breed your Wife. Sounds so Beautiful doesn't????? Welcome to what's the name of this site? Yes! Good Girl! Black to White.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣welcome to fantasy island never happen but enjoy your dream

As long as she sucks a long thick black cock I would definitely kiss and make out with her. Multiple times! I wanna taste that monster cock that she’s had in her mouth before and after he cums in her mouth or face. Yum!

Back