Husband's Obsession

Are you obsessed with watching a black stud fuck your wife?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 1,187 79.3%
  • I like it but its not an obsession

Votes: 275 18.4%
  • No, not at all.

Votes: 34 2.3%

• Total voters
Defenitly agree . i have never made a women cum. True story lol. And when i did have sex i was thinking of her getting bbc lol.
you poor sod never made a woman come Jesus man get a woman to show you how
I was taught how when I was 19 it's not rocket science.even better when they squirt in your face

When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378

We talked about swinging for many years and it was something we wanted to do when the time was right , it so hapened with a black man that became our obsession.
When on holiday in Jamaica My wife was in her element , on the beach we had many offers from the locals ,Kim became such a slut and enjoyed the attention , the only issue was the men were so young she likes older men , it was on the second day as we walked along the beach I noticed an older man cleaning his jet ski , he waved and we went to see him , he asked if we would like to ride his ski and would take us around the bay ,kim went first , she climbed on and he told her to hold on tight , they were gone for ages on there return I noticed Kim’s nipples were raised and hard and she was very flushed as she got off he said he was going to get his mate who has a ski so we all could have a ride.
Kim kissed me ,she told me he was so nice , it was not long before they returned and off we went , we had a great day and I invited them to dinner , we ordered dinner then got showed and cleaned up , Ben and Arron turned up at 7 with wine and beer as we ate it was obvious they were very interested in Kim and she them, dinner was finished as she cleared the table Ben helped , in the kitchen Ben made his move Kim responded and the air was cleared , Arron and I went in the lounge and waited for them to join us , they both came in very naked bens cock was huge and very erect Kim sat him down and started to suck his cock , Arron took his clothes of and joined them he was also very well endowed, Kim sucked both men before they fucked her , I love watching Kim take black cock , the best position I enjoy is when she sat on bens cock he was sucking her huge tits then Arron as he massaged her shoulders started to fuck her ass hole so she was sandwiched and taking both cocks at the same time , she was in her zone and having fun so was I , then the final erotic moment was when Arron pulled out and she sucked his cock , ass to mouth was such a turn on then he blew huge dose of cum all over her face then Ben went rigged and he filled her cunt with his cum.
We love Jamaica!! Hot story!

We love Jamaica!! Hot story!
That sounds great, unbelievable, what a lucky first time. Most couples take awhile before they can just do it. You have a exceptional horny slut on your hands, you were so lucky I bet it was hared to believe. So after you got back home did you continue to have these wonderful adventures.

When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378
not only do i want to see her do it i want bbc too

Back