Husband's Obsession

Are you obsessed with watching a black stud fuck your wife?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 1,187 79.3%
  • I like it but its not an obsession

Votes: 275 18.4%
  • No, not at all.

Votes: 34 2.3%

• Total voters
I will give this bit of advice to people wanting it to happen. Once your wife has fucked another man, it can't be reversed and trust me, it can give you such a rush it almost becomes an obsession, an addiction and gets your ******* and mind rushing better than any illegal substance. If your wife likes it and wants to keep doing it, you'll be in cuckold heaven, if she doesn't though, it will fry your brain and hers. You needing it so desperately to happen again and again, and her having no interest, will test how strong your marriage is because your sex life and sexual desire will change as well and doubt if it can be reversed. Just my two cents.
that is a very real possibility a good piece of advice. If it is a phase for you it would be wise to consider some possible outcomes in the wake of the scenario you wanted to make happen. Life changing things can come from it that cannot be reversed. You may have to squash any similar fantasies you have if it was a one time thing for her. Is that something you can do? You may put your relationship at risk attempting to reproduce more. On the other hand if it is equally or even more exciting to her there's any number of paths it could take from that initial encounter. It is possible she finds it extremely erotic to make you her cuck. If being a cuck doesn't appeal to you do not pursue this. Once you are her cuck you may find yourself sucking cock, any number of things could come from this. What happens if she becomes addicted to it? Many scenarios can put your relationship at risk to the point of it ending. The termination of your relationship is possible. It is important to be honest with yourself extremely honest and don't ever be so blindly confident in assuming you can control your significant other, the other people involved, or the situations you choose to get involved in. " Best laid plans of mice and men" know before hand it is possible you are putting your relationship at risk. The possibilities of things migrating in a direction not of your choosing can happen. How far or how deep are you willing and able to go is a good thing to have an idea of.The message Slinky1 is conveying is something you should consider seriously.

When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378

You are not alone.

Yes I absolutely am obsessed with my girlfriend getting BBC and before her, I was the same way with my wife before she died. I could not deny any women I love to not be ultimately satisfied and I see black men as very SUPERIOR when it comes to accomplishing that. With my little useless penis
I was meant to be a little, sexually, submissive, sissy and I am proud of that. Willing to do what ever it takes for my honey and her Alpha Black Lover.
Here is something I put together, this is pretty much how my Queen and I see our cuckold relationship with a Alpha Superior Black Bull.
It is not written in stone, nor is it required to be followed word for word, it's a guide line and a idea of what is acceptable to us as a couple. If you
agree that's great, if you don't, that's okay, to each their own. There is no wrong way, in this lifestyle, it's your way and what you agreed to.

Cuckold relationships is where the inadequate, submissive partner, Husband, boyfriend derives great mental sexual pleasure from knowing, watching or hearing his girlfriend have satisfying sex with a more superior well endowed man. The boyfriend’s “victim” role is definitely a major element of the kink. In the fetish of cuckolding, the female is typically portrayed as being sexually dominant while the boyfriend takes on a very passive role when involved with her and her lover as a total humiliated, submissive, sissy. One of the main ingredients in our cuckold relationship is the exciting practice of humiliation, my only sexual release is usually jerking my little penis when I have either Joni or her lover's permission. To ad to my humiliation she will often make fun of me in regards to it's useless size and the little amount of semen compared to her ALPHA LOVER when he ejaculates. Often when he is present he will emphasize how she loves his superior black seed down her throat or inside her when she begs for it, yet they make me wipe my useless seed with a tissue and flush it down the toilet.
Part of the sex play is also the comparison of COCK size, humiliating me for not having a large enough penis to even refer to it as a cock, she likes to call me her little dicklette. She also likes to remind me of all the times I tried to give her enjoyment through penetration before I became a submissive cuckold and tells me how pathetically I failed. Indeed, the majority of the men who enjoy the cuckold lifestyle usually have less than the average size penis, mine is just about 4" It starts with most cuckolds being obsessed with the small size of their own little penis in comparison to a fantasy lover with a large, satisfying, and often BIG BLACK DICK for his girlfriend. Most, if not all, submissive freely accept that their little pathetic penis is much too small to please any woman. It's for jerking and peeing. When this is repeated to him over and over again, on a regular basis, he becomes that much more submissive and obedient, of course this is all to the girlfriend's and Alpha Lover's advantage.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------------------
Personal note: I've always known that most women who have previously experienced a well endowed lover that knew what he was doing would never be satisfied by my little penis. That's why my greatest mental excitement is derived by watching or hearing my partner being satisfied by a well endowed superior man. She makes sounds I have never experienced when I was the lover. I have never really understood the physical reality until recently. I had just finished licking the cream pie out of her drenched pussy, the edge of the bed was soaked. I was so excited from how wet the bed and her pussy was, so I asked her lover if I could orally clean his big dick, he told me to go for it. I took a hold of him with my hand and guided it to my lips. As I was licking the head of his big cock he became totally erect. That is when I realized I could not get my hand completely around it. That was the moment I believe I really understood just how much better his cock must actually feel inside her, compared to me, at about half his size. I have had my hand wrapped around my little penis every day for years while jerking off. I could not believe how much of a physical difference it actually felt in my hand. I could just imagine what physical satisfaction she receives from that thick long cock. No wonder she is crazy about it."WOW" what a mind blowing experience and absolute privilege. Now it's a constant mental aphrodisiac forever etched in my mind.
The other aspect of this fetish is sexual domination and punishment by both her and the Alpha Male. If she is committed to the relationship and sincerely wants to get the submissive in line with his everyday behavior she will have to perform these task. She should spank or paddle him often, when he talks back, does not perform his chores or not do what's expected of him. This is a excellent means of positive reinforcement. It confirms without question that she is absolutely in charge. When she says something he better listen. Another way of instituting her control is to shame him in front of her lover. This may become a part of the sexual play in some couple’s relationship but in others, like ours, it becomes a way of life, depending on the degree of emotional ties and commitments she wants to develop with her lover.
As the husband becomes increasingly submissive it's easier for him to accept the strong emotional bond she develops for her Alpha lover as her primary man whenever he is present. As a result, the cuckold wimp becomes confident that she has equal love an commitment for him as the submissive cuckold and sissy, this in turn makes him feel totally accepted in the relationship, and realize that there is no need to ever feel jealous or that he is in competition with her Alpha lover.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----
My previous wife, now deceased had close to a 30 year Cuckold Relationship, she always had to have a personal relationship as a GF & BF with her black lovers. They spent plenty of private time with each other, even had vacations with three of them, on lived with us for 3.5 years. Now I am in a new relationship of 5 .5 years and 4.5 years have been living a cuckold lifestyle, she has had many weekends while I am away and we are doing great. Not to say that there is never a risk but honesty is a great bond.
In our case the good news is that most relationships that have had life time success with cuckolding are the ones where both the boyfriend and girlfriend, expressed their mutual interest with the over all concept. They talked, they agreed, discussed boundaries, what roles each one would have, they had clear communication beforehand. Usually when the man will accept his role as a submissive sissy cuckold, he is willing to serve the girlfriend and her lover as they mutually see fit. When the lover knows these boundaries coming into the relationship as the alpha male and is committed to assisting her in training the submissive, he just naturally takes his role and makes her his woman. At this point he knows what is expected of him and the submissive knows that if he wants to be actively involved, he must always put her and her lovers needs first, before his own. He must realizes his place in the pecking order. Additionally he understands there are consequences when he is not being totally submissive as he should be.

Attachments

• My little soft pathetic penis compared to a mouth wash cap.jpeg
    My little soft pathetic penis compared to a mouth wash cap.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 3 and 3 quater inches hard.jpg
    3 and 3 quater inches hard.jpg
    633.9 KB · Views: 72
I constantly think about my petite wife getting stretched open on her first bbc. I can’t even have sex anymore with her without thinking about it and cumming in like 20 seconds. I’m to the point id rather just watch her fuck then even have sex with her!
Me too! Want her to meet in a local hotel bar and then they get a room from there. I might get face timed or just a phone call or nothing until she tells me she is on her way home.....

Yes I absolutely am obsessed with my girlfriend getting BBC and before her, I was the same way with my wife before she died. I could not deny any women I love to not be ultimately satisfied and I see black men as very SUPERIOR when it comes to accomplishing that. With my little useless penis
I was meant to be a little, sexually, submissive, sissy and I am proud of that. Willing to do what ever it takes for my honey and her Alpha Black Lover.
Here is something I put together, this is pretty much how my Queen and I see our cuckold relationship with a Alpha Superior Black Bull.
It is not written in stone, nor is it required to be followed word for word, it's a guide line and a idea of what is acceptable to us as a couple. If you
agree that's great, if you don't, that's okay, to each their own. There is no wrong way, in this lifestyle, it's your way and what you agreed to.

Cuckold relationships is where the inadequate, submissive partner, Husband, boyfriend derives great mental sexual pleasure from knowing, watching or hearing his girlfriend have satisfying sex with a more superior well endowed man. The boyfriend’s “victim” role is definitely a major element of the kink. In the fetish of cuckolding, the female is typically portrayed as being sexually dominant while the boyfriend takes on a very passive role when involved with her and her lover as a total humiliated, submissive, sissy. One of the main ingredients in our cuckold relationship is the exciting practice of humiliation, my only sexual release is usually jerking my little penis when I have either Joni or her lover's permission. To ad to my humiliation she will often make fun of me in regards to it's useless size and the little amount of semen compared to her ALPHA LOVER when he ejaculates. Often when he is present he will emphasize how she loves his superior black seed down her throat or inside her when she begs for it, yet they make me wipe my useless seed with a tissue and flush it down the toilet.
Part of the sex play is also the comparison of COCK size, humiliating me for not having a large enough penis to even refer to it as a cock, she likes to call me her little dicklette. She also likes to remind me of all the times I tried to give her enjoyment through penetration before I became a submissive cuckold and tells me how pathetically I failed. Indeed, the majority of the men who enjoy the cuckold lifestyle usually have less than the average size penis, mine is just about 4" It starts with most cuckolds being obsessed with the small size of their own little penis in comparison to a fantasy lover with a large, satisfying, and often BIG BLACK DICK for his girlfriend. Most, if not all, submissive freely accept that their little pathetic penis is much too small to please any woman. It's for jerking and peeing. When this is repeated to him over and over again, on a regular basis, he becomes that much more submissive and obedient, of course this is all to the girlfriend's and Alpha Lover's advantage.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------------------
Personal note: I've always known that most women who have previously experienced a well endowed lover that knew what he was doing would never be satisfied by my little penis. That's why my greatest mental excitement is derived by watching or hearing my partner being satisfied by a well endowed superior man. She makes sounds I have never experienced when I was the lover. I have never really understood the physical reality until recently. I had just finished licking the cream pie out of her drenched pussy, the edge of the bed was soaked. I was so excited from how wet the bed and her pussy was, so I asked her lover if I could orally clean his big dick, he told me to go for it. I took a hold of him with my hand and guided it to my lips. As I was licking the head of his big cock he became totally erect. That is when I realized I could not get my hand completely around it. That was the moment I believe I really understood just how much better his cock must actually feel inside her, compared to me, at about half his size. I have had my hand wrapped around my little penis every day for years while jerking off. I could not believe how much of a physical difference it actually felt in my hand. I could just imagine what physical satisfaction she receives from that thick long cock. No wonder she is crazy about it."WOW" what a mind blowing experience and absolute privilege. Now it's a constant mental aphrodisiac forever etched in my mind.
The other aspect of this fetish is sexual domination and punishment by both her and the Alpha Male. If she is committed to the relationship and sincerely wants to get the submissive in line with his everyday behavior she will have to perform these task. She should spank or paddle him often, when he talks back, does not perform his chores or not do what's expected of him. This is a excellent means of positive reinforcement. It confirms without question that she is absolutely in charge. When she says something he better listen. Another way of instituting her control is to shame him in front of her lover. This may become a part of the sexual play in some couple’s relationship but in others, like ours, it becomes a way of life, depending on the degree of emotional ties and commitments she wants to develop with her lover.
As the husband becomes increasingly submissive it's easier for him to accept the strong emotional bond she develops for her Alpha lover as her primary man whenever he is present. As a result, the cuckold wimp becomes confident that she has equal love an commitment for him as the submissive cuckold and sissy, this in turn makes him feel totally accepted in the relationship, and realize that there is no need to ever feel jealous or that he is in competition with her Alpha lover.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----
My previous wife, now deceased had close to a 30 year Cuckold Relationship, she always had to have a personal relationship as a GF & BF with her black lovers. They spent plenty of private time with each other, even had vacations with three of them, on lived with us for 3.5 years. Now I am in a new relationship of 5 .5 years and 4.5 years have been living a cuckold lifestyle, she has had many weekends while I am away and we are doing great. Not to say that there is never a risk but honesty is a great bond.
In our case the good news is that most relationships that have had life time success with cuckolding are the ones where both the boyfriend and girlfriend, expressed their mutual interest with the over all concept. They talked, they agreed, discussed boundaries, what roles each one would have, they had clear communication beforehand. Usually when the man will accept his role as a submissive sissy cuckold, he is willing to serve the girlfriend and her lover as they mutually see fit. When the lover knows these boundaries coming into the relationship as the alpha male and is committed to assisting her in training the submissive, he just naturally takes his role and makes her his woman. At this point he knows what is expected of him and the submissive knows that if he wants to be actively involved, he must always put her and her lovers needs first, before his own. He must realizes his place in the pecking order. Additionally he understands there are consequences when he is not being totally submissive as he should be.
. Helps if husband is unable to perform sexually or unable to satisfy the wife. Alternative solution is for her to take a lover or lovers if wife prefers not to have a LTR with the stud as some women chose even prefer to enjoy annonymous sex

When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378
I dream about it all the time...imagining my wife in every interracial porn or pics or gifs.

CuckoldCouple / B Happy39 What a great photo. The wife getting a BBC while holding or jerking you little 4 or 5" white pecker. I am sure she eventually just let go of it and hugged or touched her SUPERIOR LOVER while she exploded with multiple tremendous, mind blowing orgasms like most white wives or girlfriends do. It's so appropriate in our world, it's what sets us apart from societies closed mindedness and not realizing the gift that SUPERIOR BLACK MEN have for sexually unsatisfied white women. I love my station as the happy little cuckold that goes along with the flow.

Attachments

• cuckold by BBC.jpg
    cuckold by BBC.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 59
CuckoldCouple / B Happy39 What a great photo. The wife getting a BBC while holding or jerking you little 4 or 5" white pecker. I am sure she eventually just let go of it and hugged or touched her SUPERIOR LOVER while she exploded with multiple tremendous, mind blowing orgasms like most white wives or girlfriends do. It's so appropriate in our world, it's what sets us apart from societies closed mindedness and not realizing the gift that SUPERIOR BLACK MEN have for sexually unsatisfied white women. I love my station as the happy little cuckold that goes along with the flow.
I have to love a guy who accepts his position in their marriag when a bull takes over his duties for the wife.

This is how we also started, of course it didn't hurt when my wife told me she wanted to fuck a black guy at work. Every since then she has been a black cock slut and I am in full approval of her doing so, we love the lifestyle!
Was that the end of little white penis in her ? I love the photo, wife's hand just about covers the whole 5 inches

Back