Husband's Obsession

Are you obsessed with watching a black stud fuck your wife?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 1,187 79.3%
  • I like it but its not an obsession

Votes: 275 18.4%
  • No, not at all.

Votes: 34 2.3%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
1.jpg

Well CC my friend, you are not alone regarding those desires and thought. I also have been married 20 plus years now and just like you, I also constantly fantasy while having sex that dominant black stud with a hung black dick is fucking her hard and fast. Truthfully, if it wasn't for that type of thinking I would have been hard the last 5 years or so.

At this point in life if I could convince her its not cheating and if somehow a black bull could seduce her while on a business trip, I'd make sure she packed her sexy bra and panties as well as some KY jelly so her new fuckstud could bang her constantly in the hotel until his balls were drained.

I was totally obsessed with black man fucking my wife, I approach my black coworkers to find out if there open to fucking my wife it was no surprise to me when they jumped at the chance.

From that point on I had a real good relationship with my black coworkers. I have even taken their place on the assembly line while they went to my home to fuck my wife.

When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378

Amazing picture!!

I feel the same way too ! I'm so excitting when i'm thinking about my wife fucking with a BBC !!! I hope i will realize it, i really want it !!! My wife is made to fucking with BBC. She loves sex so much and i can't really satysfy her correctly. I really need to watch my wife have fun with BBC !!! Maybe...

Back