Husband's Obsession

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by CuckoldCouple, Jan 29, 2011.

?

Are you obsessed with watching a black stud fuck your wife?

1. Yes, absolutely

480 vote(s)
    79.5%
  2. I like it but its not an obsession

113 vote(s)
    18.7%
  3. No, not at all.

11 vote(s)
    1.8%
  1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
    1.jpg

Tam1, jackonory, Pmh7406 and 54 others like this.
  2. cuckyboi23

cuckyboi23 Member

Yup.
    Too right. Its what gets me excited.

jackonory, Pmh7406, raykink and 3 others like this.
  3. giavonisch

giavonisch Member

I feel the same way and actually made it happen. you should share your thoughts with her.

4. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

This is how we also started, of course it didn't hurt when my wife told me she wanted to fuck a black guy at work. Every since then she has been a black cock slut and I am in full approval of her doing so, we love the lifestyle!

Idcpl69, Dabcouple2, raykink and 3 others like this.
  5. gerard

gerard Member

like the way he fucked her[​IMG]

raykink and wit like this.
  6. wishfulhubby

wishfulhubby Member

Well CC my friend, you are not alone regarding those desires and thought. I also have been married 20 plus years now and just like you, I also constantly fantasy while having sex that dominant black stud with a hung black dick is fucking her hard and fast. Truthfully, if it wasn't for that type of thinking I would have been hard the last 5 years or so.

At this point in life if I could convince her its not cheating and if somehow a black bull could seduce her while on a business trip, I'd make sure she packed her sexy bra and panties as well as some KY jelly so her new fuckstud could bang her constantly in the hotel until his balls were drained.

mikethmack, J and N, raykink and 5 others like this.
  7. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

Yes, i have told my wife that i want her to have her first BBC & iam willing to share her!

8. VORPHE

VORPHE New Member

that's absolutely amazing. I had never thought there are so many men like me.
    it's great pleasure to meet you at this place

9. jcomerford

jcomerford Active Member

I was totally obsessed with black man fucking my wife, I approach my black coworkers to find out if there open to fucking my wife it was no surprise to me when they jumped at the chance.

From that point on I had a real good relationship with my black coworkers. I have even taken their place on the assembly line while they went to my home to fuck my wife.

10. Tempesto

Tempesto Active Member

Me too!

raykink and AutumnandChase like this.
  11. vidapaz

vidapaz Well-Known Member Gold Member

Amazing picture!!

12. giavonisch

giavonisch Member

i finally made it happen...here she is just getting acquainted... DSCF0004web1 2.jpg

13. MWC4BLK

Good man!

14. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    :happy:
    good man,hey giavonish you ar verry lucky congratulation

15. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Prime time chump!!!!!!!!! 82918055.gif

16. glandeurrr

glandeurrr New Member

France
    I feel the same way too ! I'm so excitting when i'm thinking about my wife fucking with a BBC !!! I hope i will realize it, i really want it !!! My wife is made to fucking with BBC. She loves sex so much and i can't really satysfy her correctly. I really need to watch my wife have fun with BBC !!! Maybe...

17. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    very lucky wife ad lover:blackheart:

AutumnandChase and blackmeat like this.
  18. giavonisch

giavonisch Member

thanks...her bbc is looking for another meeting!

jeffisBIGGER and cucky like this.
  19. justdouss

justdouss Active Member

I told my hubby I only wanted black men, our fun times has been alot better and hotter!!! I hope that black man is huge!!! Nice picture!!

20. MWC4BLK

The white guy will likely never feel the inside of her pussy again, mot after a black cock like that!!!!!