Husband's Obsession

Are you obsessed with watching a black stud fuck your wife?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 1,187 79.3%
  • I like it but its not an obsession

Votes: 275 18.4%
  • No, not at all.

Votes: 34 2.3%

• Total voters
I will give this bit of advice to people wanting it to happen. Once your wife has fucked another man, it can't be reversed and trust me, it can give you such a rush it almost becomes an obsession, an addiction and gets your ******* and mind rushing better than any illegal substance. If your wife likes it and wants to keep doing it, you'll be in cuckold heaven, if she doesn't though, it will fry your brain and hers. You needing it so desperately to happen again and again, and her having no interest, will test how strong your marriage is because your sex life and sexual desire will change as well and doubt if it can be reversed. Just my two cents.
Another case where it shows that her first time should be an amazing awesome sexual experience that will imprint BBC on her brain. Subsequent experiences should continue to reinforce this message. However , this can become addicting as well which has its own issues too

When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378
We all love being cucked here

Yes whenever I am actually in a relationship I obsess with seeing my woman fucked by black cock a lot. After you experience it, its all you want. I loved experiencing it with my last 2 serious relationships. They were all different in some ways and similar in others. And its all I want to happen and I want it to happen a lot. Once isnt enough. I want their lovers to fuck her regularly and get familiar with us And I obsess with hearing her tell me how much better and bigger they are than me and that my lady is now obsessed with her lovers cocks too. You could tell how much they liked it just by watching them together. So the obsession feeds on itself; Anticipating the next meeting; talking about what happen; preparing for the next one; what we liked, didnt enjoy and of course, rewatching our video I filmed of it over and over. Seeing his bigger massive frame pounding her pussy, her constantly reaching for his cock to massage it when it wasn't inside her, her telling him she loved him and how good he fucked; and how enthusiastic she was with him infront of me. I had restricted sex with her months before and she wouldn't let me fuck her 2 weeks before hand at his request to keep her pussy fresh for him. To see her spread her legs and her neatly trimmed hairy pussy open for him and then to see him insert his cock inside her and see them couple and bond and kiss while he pounded her made me want it more. So yea, im obsessed. This was my ex-fiance im describing here but it will happen again with the right girl. Im determined to meet the right girl who also wants what I want.

When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378
You are not alone. I have the very same thoughts about my wife.

View attachment 3378
Absolutely. This is my dream scenario

View attachment 3378
I also have those same fantacies. Would love to watch my wife spread her legs and take a black cock in her balls deep. Would love to see and hear her cum from his cock. I would hold and kiss her while he is in her.

I also have those same fantacies. Would love to watch my wife spread her legs and take a black cock in her balls deep. Would love to see and hear her cum from his cock. I would hold and kiss her while he is in her.
I’m guessing bulls love a cuck’s loving attention to his wife whilst the bull is driving her crazy with his manhood

Back