Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

Not Shame anymore. Lots of things in this world today are what they are and beyond our efforts to change them. White women and BBC are there now. Wives fucking black bulls because he has a big cock or just as often because he is young and black. Sometimes its just whatever makes her happy and BBC certainly does

Fuck the shame, bro -- I agree. Black cock is what the white girls want, and it's also what I want FOR them. My gf never looks hotter than when a black dude is fucking her and filling up her pussy. The bruhs know how to beat it up!

Fuck the shame, bro -- I agree. Black cock is what the white girls want, and it's also what I want FOR them. My gf never looks hotter than when a black dude is fucking her and filling up her pussy. The bruhs know how to beat it up!
. Progression. Now one is not enough. Now they want several. Lots of women need several BBC to keep them happy. Parties and GBs more popular.

. Progression. Now one is not enough. Now they want several. Lots of women need several BBC to keep them happy. Parties and GBs more popular.

I've had 2 bros black dick my gf -- but I want her in a gangbang real bad. I'm thinking 5 or 6 black dudes would cover her with cum and fill her up real good. I want to see the vibe and attitude of the black guys when they're all together getting some good white pussy. If they lose control, awesome.

I've had 2 bros black dick my gf -- but I want her in a gangbang real bad. I'm thinking 5 or 6 black dudes would cover her with cum and fill her up real good. I want to see the vibe and attitude of the black guys when they're all together getting some good white pussy. If they lose control, awesome.
. More Progression. She may enjoy BBC now but gangbangs change women. Some say its liberating. Others say its submissive sex on a new level.

Love seeing a BBC cum in my wife , she gets so dam horny , and I'm so dam hard , I go right down and clean her up , and then clean all her juice off his cock , get him ready for the next round , we both just love it so much I'm hard just telling you this ,sex is great and so damn much fun just drives us crazy .
You lucky thing,I’d love to lick the sperm from my wife after she fucked another man.

When a bull cums inside my wife, it's the very most intense moment that we do this for. She moans and bucks her hips like no other time when she takes that final deep thrust and soaks his sperm in her vagina. I'm usually right there watching, sometimes flicking her clit for her, or licking her nipples, or whatever else she wants. As the bull pulses his sperm in her, my own raging hard on usually twitches with excitement. The first time was so intense that I could hear my own ******* rushing in my ears. Sometimes she has me cup the bulls balls or grip his shaft so that I can feel when he cums in her, and that is very intense, also. She usually squirts, and always cums hard whenever any sperm floods her vagina. She grips his shaft so hard with her lips that she never drips any of it out, so it goes WAY deep in there. Afterword she usually has me make her cum again by licking her clit and stretched pussy. Usually gushes bull cum, then, too.
Wow gripping the bulls cock and balls when he spurts inside his wife,that must be orgasmic

I really wish I could even last 2-3 minutes to enjoy it, but the whole thing just overwhelms me and its usually over in a few thrusts. She tries to get me to stick my cock in and just hold it there without moving so I don't cum straight away, but it doesn't work. In ten years it always been the same thing. If we have sex just between us i'll wear a condom so she doesn't have to clean my mess up, but if I go sloppy seconds, she always let me cum in her.
Lovely,so aroused you cum immediately. Great.

EVOLUTION IS A PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT. Follow the Tao, the energy of the universe. Be pragmatic, accept what you can not change or control. Go with the flow and have success.
8E0EE652-6C70-4DA1-9954-D90131A768EA.jpeg

Back